Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) (89574 Views)

Gunmen Assassinate Darlington Odume, Lawyer In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by anoziechi(f): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
I know her...I don't think she can do that kind of a thing.....I know say she be runs girl but....
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by hstar: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
This is terrible
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by walkingshadow911: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
EVILFOREST:
Why do we BLAME Devil for all these..?
Again, you rushed to blame the devil because a Pretty Face is involved..
IF she actually committed dat, den she should do d time.
IF a MAN was involved, day same MAN wuld hav bin offered as Burnt Offerings in d same Uyo immediately.
I'm not here to justify killings or Jungle Justice.
But why do MEN quickly develop a weak heart when a pretty face does wrong...?
Rather d same punishment shuld be meted out straight.
IF someone could Kill her fellow human without blinking or thinking then everyone around her is a bait.
Stop Blaming Devil.

Blame the WICKED SOUL that perpetrated that.

Its pathetic to know that men are move by what they see. from experience 90% of this flashy girls are already incarnated with spiritual spouses, violent and dreaded demonic forces, darker force that befall satan. if u know, u know,

what eyes have seen , mouth ain't gat time to tell it all.

from their facebook post, they leave clues all of the time but simps that is forever slave to his own hormones wouldn't see those clues.
i had always avoid people with anger issues, especially those flashy ndi hoes.
No rip to Simps

3 Likes

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Agbeniyitolu: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
God saves man
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Humorme2(f): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
This definitely looks like a set up. The guy was probably killed by cultists.
We should all learn to pray for God's guidance and direction. Make we no fall into trap wey we no know anything about.

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:

This one na science student, literature wasn’t a core. I am sure if I tell you beautiful nonsense- you’ll ask if nonsense suppose beautiful. I am always in awe of how you haven’t suffocated yourself with your low reasoning.grin

once again i am not surprise, i forgot "figure of speech naa your birth right, no other person can use it. marking ur script means you marked ur script sey ! m*m*
Truly the world rotate buh certainly not around your turgid ass, get that into your wig laminated brain

2 Likes

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by tammie24: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
My question is

How did the cutlass get to the place they were

Maybe the guy wanted to cut her but she overpowered him

Maybe a case of self defense

He may have been killed by cultists too
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Barristter07:

True , but check her profile ... Her social media posts depicts someone with anger issues or belonging to a kinda cult, who calls themselves river goddess? Not saying she is guilty, but those posts didn't do justice to her side of the story.

Good morning brother.
No Matter What, Something Must Av Prompted Her To Kill Him.
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by EUEA: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nwanem village winch at work,there are 2 side of beauty and dis gil has only 1 side d physical
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by sweery(f): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
post=97939112:

We only chose to reply you because it is almost 4 years ago that you made a comment on this forum!
We are honored to bring you out of hibernation Sweery!
But, u go take style like gist o cheesy

Here you go,
Won't like to elaborate until the court decides on the issue, but it is kinda a runs tins coded r.. tins, hookups parrols, someone threatened another with a weapon, cos they don't wanna agree anymore on their already agreed business deal (after business has been carried out!) and things got outta hands and ended in a sad way.
Read in btw the lines sweery!

Oh too sad.
Really feeling sorry for her.

Lmao @ hibernation mode.
Yes o I like gist grin. Thank you for replying me Manna cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by SexytorresE(f): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
I don't believe this story and news . undecided
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
That's how beautiful the devil too is
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by April4th(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Small small girls with big gods. It is well
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by uzor1984: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
see wetin Bleep don cause
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by sircatherine45(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
seborrhic:
Why is nobody asking why the poster who is assumed a random guy that accidentally witnessed the incident was able to now have access to her NYSC and photo-op pictures,but not that of her at the crime scene with blood stains.
He conveniently gave the excuse of the pictures or videos being so disgusting that he can't post them,but has access to pictures of a random girl that committed a crime, conveniently claiming the young lady is his friend on Facebook.
Until the crime and lady involved is ascertained,I suspect this maybe a case of a FB user blackmailing an innocent young girl.

Blackmail?

For God's sake, the guy's picture and details are online. He would have been arrested since
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by sircatherine45(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
illicit:
Pls what is 'ikong ekpo'
w33d
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by pocohantas(f): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
MLTR:

once again i am not surprise, i forgot "figure of speech naa your birth right, no other person can use it. marking ur script means you marked ur script sey ! m*m*Truly the world rotate buh certainly not around your turgid ass, get that into your wig laminated brain

I see you had to take your time to come up with this response. Wig laminated brain? Wig laminated brain? Omo, your babe dey try abeg.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Golan007:
Let's hear her defence.

Could she have taken a machete with her to the venue?

Could they have been attacked whilst she was spared?

This is serious my thought too

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Skmoda360(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
serverconnect:
Jesu. She must be a cultist, for matchetting and killing. RIP bro.
She is a weed smoker

2 Likes

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:

I see you had to take your time to come up with this response. Wig laminated brain? Wig laminated brain? Omo, your babe dey try abeg.

grin grin grin

Eeeyah!! dem just returned your glasses cheesy ... from ur response its one of those kill IQ moment again, i know guyz in ladipo won taa brainbox, boya ko grin grin tongue

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by orgylover: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
she must not survive o. if not she go use am brag later
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by privaldo: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is not beauty abeg.

Nigerian men call this girl beautiful.

Una know what is beautiful, that girl is an ugly girl that happens to be fair.

Anyway, from what i understood, many Nigerian girls are just like her, with untamed anger ready to kill and destroy. I noticed this tendency among Nigerians both men and women, they are always controlled by emotions rather than reason no wonder, a simple abuse or attack on their ego make them go crazy for blood, After the act they start regretting.

You've successfully described yourself when you're either defending Trump's loss or making this administration look like a Saint.
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by brandsoncharlie: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
anoziechi:
I know her...I don't think she can do that kind of a thing.....I know say she be runs girl but....
She get boyfriend yet still cheating. If she can cheat on her boyfriend why can't she do such.

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Estellie: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
seborrhic:
Why is nobody asking why the poster who is assumed a random guy that accidentally witnessed the incident was able to now have access to her NYSC and photo-op pictures,but not that of her at the crime scene with blood stains.
He conveniently gave the excuse of the pictures being so disgusted that he can't post them,but has access to pictures of a random girl that committed a crime.
Is it not also strange to anyone that in today's Nigeria where once an incident like this happens,people quickly bring out their phones to start snapping,then posting,that no picture of her at the scene has emerged?
There's a video of her stripped naked and beaten mercilessly by angry guys..
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by brandsoncharlie: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
aalangel:
.....or he tried to rape her?
The boyfriend twitted he was surprised on hearing his girlfriend was involved in such. Far from rape. She's a runs
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by walkingshadow911: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Humorme2:
This definitely looks like a set up. The guy was probably killed by cultists.
We should all learn to pray for God's guidance and direction. Make we no fall into trap wey we no know anything about.

she had confessed to the police that she killed him with a machete.

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by walkingshadow911: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
orgylover:
she must not survive o. if not she go use am brag later

if she is not hacked with 20 yrs imprisonment, i go leave this county for una

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.