Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) (89650 Views)

Gunmen Assassinate Darlington Odume, Lawyer In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by emoa2002(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2021
tyup:
There are ways to weaken a man than killing him. shey he was naked? why not hit him on the genitals to weaken him? and to think You and emoa2002 believe a Rape victim would confidently and quickly know where the guy keeps machete in his house, have time to go pick it up and hit the guy several times with no form of defense from him is rather very funny and you both reek of unintelligence.

[color=#006600][/color]
the next thing I hate aside being broke is SIMPs sad

woww, so I don't have right to my opinion? And makes you think what you have said makes you more intelligent, infact you sound sick.
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
The story said she was accused of killing a young guy. If it is a man they will say he killed him and call him names. If she is ugly they will say she is a witch. But here despite blood stains all over her, the poster was sympathetic to her cause in the write up by saying she was accused, (maybe she fell over the blood) . They expect blood to be on her mouth and flesh on her teeth to conclude she did it.
God bless you, they are the kind of mad men that will never learn until daughter of jazabel show them paper

The person that posted the story is a simp.
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2021
2shure:
E pain me say i no fuc k sandra in uniben,she gave me green light but i couldn't. She disgust me cos she was a bich. All the girls af bleeped and dated are all doing hookup both coded and open. Inprefer to self-service and shoot than to date a hookup bich. Ubcant find any single gal ,both ugly and beautiful. They are all doing big gal,doing prostitution, i even had one on my list,fine gal,bleached up,i told hwr to stop, she insulted me,called me a fool and blocked me. Well no p. Bich
Lol my man you should have collected your share jare Pele

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2021
Robertgreene1:
damn!!!..my manest man dey fvck dis girl shege 4 scl den..3 of us dey same Dept sef...I remember d day I asked dt my man 4 some quick cash...he called d babe...told her some quick lies..collected d cash 4rm her right there..we saw d babe off nd he passed me d cash..make I halla d guy now sef...
Chai that guy na correct guy I swear keep him, but didn't you collect your share na? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by InvertedHammer: 10:27am On Jan 11, 2021
ebukajay184:

Some bike men there said that she Is used to sending them ikong Ekpo always ever since she was deployed to Akwa Ibom for her NYSC.

/

What is ikong Ekpo?

/
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by foleskay(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2021
The story get k leg. Lady hacks man to death, is the man handicapped?? No single lady can try that with me. Na only one cut she go attempt bfore I defend myself. How was she able to hack and hack d man without ant resistance from d man even if na to use hand wrestle d cutlass from her. A lady wwy no b man fa. E dey smhow undecided
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Mrtaye: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2021
Erigs:

Indian hemp
Thanks
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Barristter07: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Just see her profile

River goddess.
She has used the guy for sacrifice

I personally felt we should wait until We hear her side of the story Until I saw your posts. Seriously those writings have added to her wounds.
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by aalangel(f): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2021
.....or he tried to rape her?
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Hezmatosky: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2021
I don't believe she can do such. Pls don't crucify her yet. She might be innocent

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Barristter07: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Truvel:
Dis Story Is Incomplete. What Made Her To Kill Him? She Can't Just Kill Him 4 No Reason(s). There Is More To D Story.

True , but check her profile ... Her social media posts depicts someone with anger issues or belonging to a kinda cult, who calls themselves river goddess? Not saying she is guilty, but those posts didn't do justice to her side of the story.

Good morning brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Barristter07: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2021
Hezmatosky:
I don't believe she can do such. Pls don't crucify her yet. She might be innocent

When it's a lady, she can't do such ... I wish we can learn to use the same standard for stories involving men .

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by akapasolu: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Hmmm

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Barristter07: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is not beauty abeg.

Nigerian men call this girl beautiful.

Una know what is beautiful, that girl is an ugly girl that happens to be fair.

Anyway, from what i understood, many Nigerian girls are just like her, with untamed anger ready to kill and destroy. I noticed this tendency among Nigerians both men and women, they are always controlled by emotions rather than reason no wonder, a simple abuse or attack on their ego make them go crazy for blood, After the act they start regretting.

For many Nigerians , any fair man or woman is automatically handsome and beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Barristter07: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2021
Erastuslove:
She looks too beautiful for this act of killing �even the devil � will be afraid of her

Facial appearance has nothing to do with evil mind. So if she was ugly, you would have believed the story ? Too bad

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by StennyB(f): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Fiscus105(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2021
ThatKING:

There might actually be more to the story but nonetheless she is a murderer as it is now unless the Court prove otherwise which will be very hard.

If she had family support, it would be hard for her to be engaging in ashawo business. And according to the story, she and the guy she murdered has been seeing each other for some times now. So it's possible she isn't even an ashawo sef.

Family support? A girl that earning at least 33k , with little responsibility to carter for, Whc support did she need, wht of married man tht working in private school with less than 30k,

The day woman starts thinking of using her body to make money Is the she starts enslave her destiny, hands are used to make money and not pussy

2 Likes

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Apktotheworld: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2021
ebukajay184:
A corps member serving in Akwa Ibom has been arrested for allegedly hacking a young man to death with a machete, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user, Godwin George, who narrated the said event on his page, said he saw a large crowd attacking a lady on Sunday morning, January 10, around 9.30am at Abak road while she was being stripped naked.

According to Mr.George, he was told that the lady identified as Odume Princess Paschaline, was apprehended with bloodstains all over her while trying to jump out from a fence at the house where she had gone to hookup with the victim.

Following an interrogation over the bloodstains, the University Of Nigeria Nsukka graduate was reportedly beaten to a pulp after they discovered the crime she allegedly committed before she was taken to the Police Headquarters in Akwa Ibom.

The Facebook user also gathered that the lady allegedly used a matchet to attack the young man, killing him instantly after several cuts on his stomach and face.

See his post below.

https://www.facebook.com/100000517435184/posts/4312328765460995/?app=fbl

you see some of these supposedly fine ladies ehn. Na to dey put on your spiritual garment before you get into any relationship with them cos the devil don make their 'thought vehicle' him pemamnent residence.
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by megareal: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2021
seborrhic:
Why is nobody asking why the poster who is assumed a random guy that accidentally witnessed the incident was able to now have access to her NYSC and photo-op pictures,but not that of her at the crime scene with blood stains.
He conveniently gave the excuse of the pictures or videos being so disgusting that he can't post them,but has access to pictures of a random girl that committed a crime, conveniently claiming the young lady is his friend on Facebook.
Until the crime and lady involved is ascertained,I suspect this maybe a case of a FB user blackmailing an innocent young girl.
I saw the video of her being stripped naked and beaten. A friend posted it on her WhatsApp status. It's a pity sha
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by megareal: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2021
KingRabota:
No vex 0

What's is "ikong Ekpo". ??
Weed cool
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by seborrhic: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2021
megareal:

I saw the video of her being stripped naked and beaten. A friend posted it on her WhatsApp status. It's a pity sha
Ok.Then it's authentic then.
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by ProfTel98(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2021
ebukajay184:
A corps member serving in Akwa Ibom has been arrested for allegedly hacking a young man to death with a machete, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user, Godwin George, who narrated the said event on his page, said he saw a large crowd attacking a lady on Sunday morning, January 10, around 9.30am at Abak road while she was being stripped naked.

According to Mr.George, he was told that the lady identified as Odume Princess Paschaline, was apprehended with bloodstains all over her while trying to jump out from a fence at the house where she had gone to hookup with the victim.

Following an interrogation over the bloodstains, the University Of Nigeria Nsukka graduate was reportedly beaten to a pulp after they discovered the crime she allegedly committed before she was taken to the Police Headquarters in Akwa Ibom.

The Facebook user also gathered that the lady allegedly used a matchet to attack the young man, killing him instantly after several cuts on his stomach and face.

See his post below.

https://www.facebook.com/100000517435184/posts/4312328765460995/?app=fbl

Indeed. The heart of man is desperately wicked. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by youngestgrad(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhaa
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Robertgreene1(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Chai that guy na correct guy I swear keep him, but didn't you collect your share na? cheesy
lol my man.. I no evn send d babe at all back den..she wz always acting weird..like a cultist or something like dat..

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:

You won’t be surprised because you are incapable of enviable reasoning. Nowhere in the world has a candidate marked his/her scripts themselves and the only people that won’t be surprised are *****.

Bungalow with nothing upstairs! Pfft! undecided

lolzz !! bungalow suppose get upstairs undecided enviable reasoning my burnt ass

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Erigs: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/

What is ikong Ekpo?

/
Indian hemp
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Erigs: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2021
aalangel:
.....or he tried to rape her?
no she's a prostitute, dude didn't pay after services, resiktsnt effects is what you've just read
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Erigs: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2021
phyya:
What's ikong ekpo?
Indian hemp
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Chris2863(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Chaii, e come be girl wey I know. I really feel devastated. Don't even know what to think
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by CHAIRMAN1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
WEED!

rafosky1:

Abeg wetin be ikong ekpo make i dey dodge am like bullet!
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hunchogee:
Looking at her profile detail will make you know that she is a murderer.. Imagine the description

Pardon my ignorance. I would like to know the meaning of "mad vibes" in this context.
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by pocohantas(f): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
MLTR:

lolzz !! bungalow suppose get upstairs undecided enviable reasoning my burnt ass

This one na science student, literature wasn’t a core. I am sure if I tell you beautiful nonsense- you’ll ask if nonsense suppose beautiful. I am always in awe of how you haven’t suffocated yourself with your low reasoning.grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.