Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) (89708 Views)

Gunmen Assassinate Darlington Odume, Lawyer In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by bluefilm: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2021
I'm shocked.
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Kinematics: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Hunchogee:

[s]She is even from Rivers State.. The killer is even your sister.. You guys are known to be training cultist in Rivers state[/s]

Show where its written that she's from Rivers State?

An Nsukka Graduate with such Catholic name is from Rivers? Keep dreaming fool.

Bushmen, I know your kind is not civilised enough to know what is what.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Femich18(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2021
Ropostic120:

There is more to the story dear
The guy must have slept with her and threatened her afterwards with the cutlass that he is not gonna pay the lady and she calmed down and allowed him to sleep then used the cutlass to kill him.

I disagree with you. You said she allowed the man to calm down and allowed him to sleep? She couldn't use that same time to escape after the threatening but used it to kill him This doesn't make sense..
Secondly you think it's that easy to hack someone to death severally?
Think about it bro
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by floss(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Dis gal used to be my set back den in school(UNN) from Sociology Dept, we shared same faculty den (Social Sciences) never knew she didn't graduate with us back den in 2017.... she and her friends den were very popular in the entire faculty because dey always behave like runs gals....I'm sorry princess if you had calmed down a bit to reflect on ur lifestyles maybe this wouldn't have happened.. you actually disappointed all those dat knew u personally, ur family and also UNN , because d state of origin and school u graduated from has already been tagged.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Femich18(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Rafaeloma:
Nigerians with their jungle justice... It is possible she did it and it's also possible she was wrongly accused... What if this was done by another guy who was jealous of the victim going out with her...It's a cruel world.... This country sha... May God help us... It is well...

Read the story again.
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by TeeteeNicole12(f): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2021
Hi everyone i was introduced to an online trading system that allows everyone to earn money without investments by a friend in the state.And i have cash out,so am sharing it to those who are interested here is the link; https://l.2link.space/p282031/
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Kinematics: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2021
serverconnect:
Jesu. She must be a cultist.

Cultism is a big thing in Akwa Ibom. Over there even children are part of it.

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Queenslander(f): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2021
Neddstark:
Jeez. This is extremely shocking.
These are the scenarios below though:

1. The girl was forming stubborn for sex. The man tried to use force. It became bloody and she stabbed him dead to defend herself and chose to run away by jumping a fence knowing she would be found guilty.

2. The girl must have had anger issues. She must have been dating the man and found out something that made them fight. In the midst of anger, she stabbed him like Maryam Sanda did to her husband. When she realized herself, she decided to run away.

One thing I am sure of is that it wasn't premeditated. If it was, she would have gone the distance to cover up her crimes by coding her entry and making sure she didnt have to escape with a bloodied cloth. Whatever happened, she is a murderer. The case will be judged in Akwa Ibom, where the victim is probably an indigene. She probably will get the death penalty for her anger. The investment of her parents through school is officially wasted.
❤️ breaking analysis embarassed cry
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by ThatKING(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2021
joseph1832:
The young man should inform NYSC via her L.G.I. He will take it up with the police. Since it involves murder which is a capital crime, the state coordinator should be informed as well.

The young man lying in the pool of his own blood?
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Robertgreene1(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2021
floss:
Dis gal used to be my set back den in school(UNN) from Sociology Dept, we shared same faculty den (Social Sciences) never knew she didn't graduate with us back den in 2017.... she and her friends den were very popular in the entire faculty because dey always behave like runs gals....I'm sorry princess if you had calmed down a bit to reflect on ur lifestyles maybe this wouldn't have happened.. you actually disappointed all those dat knew u personally, ur family and also UNN , because d state of origin and school u graduated from has already been tagged.
damn!!!..my manest man dey fvck dis girl shege 4 scl den..3 of us dey same Dept sef...I remember d day I asked dt my man 4 some quick cash...he called d babe...told her some quick lies..collected d cash 4rm her right there..we saw d babe off nd he passed me d cash..make I halla d guy now sef...

5 Likes

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by ThatKING(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2021
floss:

There might actually be more to the story but nonetheless she is a murderer as it is now unless the Court prove otherwise which will be very hard.

If she had family support, it would be hard for her to be engaging in ashawo business. And according to the story, she and the guy she murdered has been seeing each other for some times now. So it's possible she isn't even an ashawo sef.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Mrtaye: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Please what is ikong ekpo
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Bakin3(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2021
E be things.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway)

Once you have it in place,

✔you no longer call trucks to come evacuate human waste,

✔it doesn't smell

✔it doesn't attract flies or crokroaches,

✔just a small space is needed for it,

✔it's eco-friendly

✔and doesn't contaminate the groundwater

Check my signature.
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Flows001(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Anger is a short-term madness

Sometimes lets nt blame village ppl 4 wat we caused ourselves

Enjoy d jail. Nxt time, dnt get mad, get a lawyer
Jail abi straight to the gallows. The mandatory punishment for Capital offences(murder inclusive) is death, in this case, na death by hanging get her unless she is able to get a smart lawyer who will raise either self defense or provocation in his defence to reduce the sentence to life imprisonment.
This simple word called ANGER has sent so many to their early graves while many are wasting away in Nigerian prisons.

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Fiscus105(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2021
paddyofboss:

The most sensible comment so far. How did she go to his house, get an idea of where he kept machete and then went to pick the matchete and used it on him. Or did she come in with the matchete? Wouldn't the guy have atleast resisted. Some things dont add up If the act was premeditated then she would have thought of an escape plan. But for her to try scaling the fence then something is out of place. Maybe cultists came and did their thing and left her and she was running for her own safety and got unlucky.

You don't know how chronic HookerS behave.

If they enter man's house, first 30 minutes they will be looking every angles of the house, how to get wallet and if room is safe for them, in that process they locate where you keep kitchen utensils, some will plead with you to go and bath, they won't say it until you remove ur cloth o. They have ulterior motives

Meanwhile some do hookups of weekend, so from Friday to Monday she will know where he keeps things

7 Likes

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by joseph1832(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2021
ThatKING:

The young man lying in the pool of his own blood?
nope. The one reporting the case via Facebook.
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 9:03am On Jan 11, 2021
Hmmmm, she shouldn't have done that, her future is at stake, she might end up being hanged to death or life imprisonment.
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by floss(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2021
ThatKING:

There might actually be more to the story but nonetheless she is a murderer as it is now unless the Court prove otherwise which will be very hard.

If she had family support, it would be hard for her to be engaging in ashawo business. And according to the story, she and the guy she murdered has been seeing each other for some times now. So it's possible she isn't even an ashawo sef.
only 3 people knows d truth behind what happened; God, d deceased and she... but currently only one out d above persons mentioned dat their story will be heard... whether d guy threatened her first or not, she will answer to d crime... even being around where someone took his or her own life is a case of it's own not to talk of carrying out the crime yourself...back den she and her friends love what dey do....some guys in my own dept had flings wit dem, so I won't be surprise if she continued with dat lifestyle into her NYSC...wot a bad way to start d year....2021

2 Likes

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Nmezor(f): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2021
There more to this tale abeg.She may not HV killed the man o
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Alfred234(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2021
According to eye witness they said the guy slept with her and refused to pay according to their agreement then he also threatened her with a cutlass which she later used to kill him in his sleep.
They said the guy is always fond and sleeping with prostitutes and refusing to pay and also threatened them with cutlass but i still feel she did wrong by killing him sha.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by floss(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2021
Kingsbridge:
can i send u a p.m
ok
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2021
StennyB:
Jesus!

Just saw a post where a guy was saying he just found out one of the girls he's following on Instagram killed someone. I thought it was a lie or something. The manner in which the guy was killed is awful

Even me too. Must be this:

[https://www.nairaland.com/6356373/girl-follow-instagram-killed-someone]

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by cescky(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2021
chevkosticks:

Oga nobody saw her stabbing him.
They only saw her scaling through the fence

Have small sense mugu
Cant you read?
She was blood stained.. I guess it was your menses
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Codes151(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2021
That’s how one Chinedu corper impregnated 2 jss1 girls
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2021
what kind of name is Paschaline ??
And she's Princess and she's yellow too
demon princess

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2021
Ropostic120:

There is more to the story dear
The guy must have slept with her and threatened her afterwards with the cutlass that he is not gonna pay the lady and she calmed down and allowed him to sleep then used the cutlass to kill him.

So why didn't she calm down and leave, then report to Police Station?

Oversabi yoot. undecided
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Erigs: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2021
Mrtaye:
Please what is ikong ekpo

illicit:
Pls what is 'ikong ekpo'
Indian hemp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by NewBeijing(f): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2021
Codes151:
That’s how one Chinedu corper impregnated 2 jss1 girls
. I hope he was arrested

1 Like

Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by bobluck: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2021
ebukajay184:
A corps member serving in Akwa Ibom has been arrested for allegedly hacking a young man to death with a machete, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user, Godwin George, who narrated the said event on his page, said he saw a large crowd attacking a lady on Sunday morning, January 10, around 9.30am at Abak road while she was being stripped naked.

According to Mr.George, he was told that the lady identified as Odume Princess Paschaline, was apprehended with bloodstains all over her while trying to jump out from a fence at the house where she had gone to hookup with the victim.

Following an interrogation over the bloodstains, the University Of Nigeria Nsukka graduate was reportedly beaten to a pulp after they discovered the crime she allegedly committed before she was taken to the Police Headquarters in Akwa Ibom.

The Facebook user also gathered that the lady allegedly used a matchet to attack the young man, killing him instantly after several cuts on his stomach and face.

See his post below.

https://www.facebook.com/100000517435184/posts/4312328765460995/?app=fbl

Fear who no fear woman.....
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2021
pocohantas:
You can’t go to a man’s house for just HOOKUP and have enough time to know where he kept his machete. Abi do men give PAYG-girls a tour of their houses?

There is more to the story.

Some of us are sensible enough to condemn
jungle justice irrespective of the victim’s gender. I would never understand why you and your ilk keep jumping on people’s post with this question.

truly there is more to the story than what meets the eye, i see an angel on a mission.

I won't be surprise if naa you mark your waec and jamb answer booklet by yourself, sensible my foot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) / Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.