Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) (6489 Views)

THE Solar Wilson Guardian Angels Scholarship Program 2023 Application Now Open. / Do We Live Inside Earth Or On Earth / The World We Live In Is A Funny Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by Mathiasa(m): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Judybash93:

So, god created all this and decided to place you and i on this tiny celestial ball and decides to have a relationship with us.. Why?
My brother, God owns you no explanation as to how he operates.
He is God and that is final.
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by BigDawsNet: 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
TheAviator:

It won't happen

Obviously

But maybe in the year 5051

We can develop a landing protective shuttle
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by atango(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
You tell us what you know better than these scientists so we can learn from you. If you don't know any better then it's a shame.
BlackfireX:
grin

Fake news..

All this ignoramus so called scientists saying what they don't know...
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by GodWrites: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
BaEnki:

Revelation 4:11

Thou art worthy, O Lord, for thou hast created ALL THINGS, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Now coming from the mouth of Apostle Paul in Romans 11:36

For of Him, and through Him, and to Him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever, Amen

What I simply meant by my first input is that, the greatness of God is beyond anyone’s comprehension, you can’t describe how great he is, the way you describe the solar systems, the greatest stars, the galaxies, and even the universe(s). For they are still explainable by us.

Matthew 11:25

At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

cc: Godwrites

When you start using your brain, alert me.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by brandsoncharlie: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
Enceladus:
This images hits me on a deep level. No matter how big you think you are, you are still a dwarf to some other people you are inconsequential.
It is the distance or attitude it is being projected from through telescope down from earth, stop mixing things up.
If you've seen a satellite view, the planet are on the same plane.
grin grin grin
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by 9jamustchange: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Judybash93:

So, god created all this and decided to place you and i on this tiny celestial ball and decides to have a relationship with us.. Why?

It's one of the sweet mysteries of heaven and Earth! "What is man that thou art mindful of him?" says the psalmist.

Size of course doesn't necessarily correspond with value. The smallest child is worth far more than the biggest mountain!

This inexplicable love for man by God calls for humility, adoration, submission and worship
from us.
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by The5DME(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
God does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by brandsoncharlie: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
The5DME:
God does not exist.
How did you know he doesn't or you're just follow, follow like other's.
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by brandsoncharlie: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
TheAviator:
The higher you go, the more you realise how small you are
The most exciting thing is they are all on the same plane when viewed from orbiting satellite.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by YorubaPrince: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Judybash93:

The sun is small as compared to other stars in the observable universe. I still can't wrap my head around what you mean

Go school, you no go gree go, instead na so so aluwala you go dey do. grin
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by Enceladus(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

It is the distance or attitude it is being projected from through telescope down from earth, stop mixing things up.
If you've seen a satellite view, the planet are on the same plane.
grin grin grin

What are you saying? Can you explain better?
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by BaEnki(m): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
GodWrites:

When you start using your brain, alert me.

shocked

I thought I was having a chat with an adult, or at least a sensible being at that.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by Judybash93(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Go school, you no go gree go, instead na so so aluwala you go dey do. grin
Thank you Doc. Have a great night.
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by Judybash93(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
9jamustchange:

It's one of the sweet mysteries of heaven and Earth! "What is man that thou art mindful of him?" says the psalmist.

Size of course doesn't necessarily correspond with value. The smallest child is worth far more than the biggest mountain!

This inexplicable love for man by God calls for humility, adoration, submission and worship
from us.

You mean God loves us? Really?
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by Judybash93(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mathiasa:

My brother, God owns you no explanation as to how he operates.
He is God and that is final.

Which of them o? Yahweh, Krishna, Vishnu or Allah?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by Judybash93(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
michlins:
I'm glad I thought you something unbelievable

I only asked a simple question.
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by Judybash93(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
BaEnki:

Revelation 4:11

Thou art worthy, O Lord, for thou hast created ALL THINGS, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Now coming from the mouth of Apostle Paul in Romans 11:36

For of Him, and through Him, and to Him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever, Amen

What I simply meant by my first input is that, the greatness of God is beyond anyone’s comprehension, you can’t describe how great he is, the way you describe the solar systems, the greatest stars, the galaxies, and even the universe(s). For they are still explainable by us.

Matthew 11:25

At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

cc: Godwrites
Please sir, I'll like to know how you came to the conclusion that the Bible was actually written by men inspired by a god? I'm not saying they weren't, i just want to know how you came to this conclusion because who knows, a person could have written a story and claim that his words are inspired by a god without actually providing any evidence. So, please how did you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by michlins(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Judybash93:

I only asked a simple question.
use Google bro. The earth mantle is as hot as the surface of the sun. That heat helps us from freezing to death. The energy from the sun alone isn't enough
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by Judybash93(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
michlins:
use Google bro. The earth mantle is as hot as the surface of the sun. That heat helps us from freezing to death. The energy from the sun alone isn't enough

Thanks for the answer. Good morning from my angle.
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by michlins(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Judybash93:

Thanks for the answer. Good morning from my angle.
the universe is a fascinating place. You will keep learning stuff. Just read this night that somewhere in space is unlimited quantity in space.
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by KingMack(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
mattmogan88:
I v wondering what if we are leaving on jupiter undecided

Go make sense we go jus go chop alien snake pepper soup with Lala and Mynd44 grin

Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by Judybash93(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
michlins:
the universe is a fascinating place. You will keep learning stuff. Just read this night that somewhere in space is unlimited quantity in space.
Yeah. The observable universe alone is just mind blowing and the fact that we've not even seen everything makes me go nuts.
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by michlins(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Judybash93:

Yeah. The observable universe alone is just mind blowing and the fact that we've not even seen everything makes me go nuts.
everything we know about the universe from the unicellular organisms to black holes and galaxies are insignificant compared to the actual size of the universe. Funny thing also is that the universe is still expanding and new stars birthed every second

1 Like

Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by Judybash93(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
michlins:
everything we know about the universe from the unicellular organisms to black holes and galaxies are insignificant compared to the actual size of the universe. Funny thing also is that the universe is still expanding and new stars birthed every second
I know right. It's a humbling thing.

And you see, the unimaginable size of the universe always makes me wonder if we're actually alone or not. Either way, we seem to be screwed.
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by brandsoncharlie: 12:05am On Jan 12, 2021
Enceladus:

What are you saying? Can you explain better?
Those pictures you see doesn't reveal the real view of these planets in real life, if you have seen NASA orbiting satellite videos the difference in size are negligible compared to the images of these planet you see on pictures, because those are from telescope taken from earth.
In contrast it does not change the difference in the true size.
Earth has a wretched sound by the way. grin
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by Fidelismaria: 1:32am On Jan 12, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Those pictures you see doesn't reveal the real view of these planets in real life, if you have seen NASA orbiting satellite videos the difference in size are negligible compared to the images of these planet you see on pictures, because those are from telescope taken from earth.
In contrast it does not change the difference in the true size.
Earth has a wretched sound by the way. grin

So what you're saying is we are the ones making them look big when in real life they are not as big as that?
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by Fidelismaria: 1:33am On Jan 12, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Obviously

But maybe in the year 5051

We can develop a landing protective shuttle

Humans would probably be extinct by then.
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by michlins(m): 1:33am On Jan 12, 2021
Judybash93:

I know right. It's a humbling thing.

And you see, the unimaginable size of the universe always makes me wonder if we're actually alone or not. Either way, we seem to be screwed.
hmmmm. There's no way all these things will be existing just because of us. Can you live alone in Nigeria?

That's how scary it is for us to be alone in this universe
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by brandsoncharlie: 1:55am On Jan 12, 2021
Fidelismaria:

So what you're saying is we are the ones making them look big when in real life they are not as big as that?
Exactly, the difference in size are not as big as you think compared to what you see on those pictures or drawings.
This reminds on the text on your car mirror. Objects seen in the mirror maybe closer than they appear. We look at this stuff throw reflections in a giant mirror that tells us nothing how big they actually are.
I will try to find a video from NASA I watched on planets true sizes and the sound type of these planet from space.
You will really appreciate what am talking about.
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by desdichando247: 3:38am On Jan 12, 2021
kingikey01:

dig1ts bro
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by BigDawsNet: 3:42am On Jan 12, 2021
Fidelismaria:

The earth is not expiring in tge next decades
Re: This Is Where We Live In The Solar System (photo) by BigDawsNet: 3:42am On Jan 12, 2021
Fidelismaria:

The earth is not expiring in the next decades

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Become A Lawyer In Nigeria Without Going To Law School / Check Out This Breath Taking Pic Of GSU, Most Beautiful University In Nigeria / PHOTOS: 2015’s Hottest Students In Afe Babalola University #ABUAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.