Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Got This Very Disheartening Comment About Africans On My Youtube Page - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got This Very Disheartening Comment About Africans On My Youtube Page (224 Views)

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV / Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got This Very Disheartening Comment About Africans On My Youtube Page by danieljoel759: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders, so I saw this comment and I decided to share with each and every one of us. It got me really sad as I saw how Nigerians and Africans are looked at all around the world.

Heres what happened
From time to time on my YouTube page, I post updates on Happenings, thereby the name "Daily Happenings", but sometimes I give investment lectures and also invite speakers when need be for people to learn. So I dropped a video on Ripples, and an Americans commented with this comment.

This is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4WH9xD_LdE

Here is the comment the American gave.

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: I Got This Very Disheartening Comment About Africans On My Youtube Page by dawnomike(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2021
danieljoel759:
Good morning Nairalanders, so I saw this comment and I decided to share with each and every one of us. It got me really sad as I saw how Nigerians and Africans are looked at all around the world.

Heres what happened
From time to time on my YouTube page, I post updates on Happenings, thereby the name "Daily Happenings", but sometimes I give investment lectures and also invite speakers when need be for people to learn. So I dropped a video on Ripples, and an Americans commented with this comment.

This is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4WH9xD_LdE

Here is the comment the American gave.

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Don't allow that to bother you and don't blame him neither. Africans have tarnished our reputation out there.
You just keep up your good work!

4 Likes

Re: I Got This Very Disheartening Comment About Africans On My Youtube Page by danieljoel759: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2021
dawnomike:
Don't allow that to bother you and don't blame him neither. Africans have tarnished our reputation out there.
You just keep up your good work!

Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

The Baddest Latest 2021 Movie Of Destiny Etiko!! Very Thrilling To Watch / Nigerian Footballer, Chikelu Ofoedu Confronted Soldier Who Slapped Him. / ''without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect''- Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.