Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail (14453 Views)

Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out / Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail by Omezif(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2021
BabaOwen:
You're a coward!!
You are a deceiver.
Re: New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail by Passionate1(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2021
We fit raise 20m for sowore and steal it back from d politicians. .if u know, u know.
Dem think say dem dey wise.

1 Like

Re: New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail by barry75: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Sowore should for his own good resort to the following:
1. Desist from parading himself as freedom fighter and prepare to galvanize for votes of the youths (if they on his side) for 2023 polls.

2. Return back to his online journalism activity where he caught public attention.

3 Negotiate with the government of Ondo state for a political appointment especially in handling the state marijuana/weed plantations for economic growth of the state. Shikena.
Re: New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail by AmDayo: 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
wellmax:

Hoodlums are proud of you
Terrorists are proud of you
Miscreants are proud of you Sowore.
Well-done.
Go and mis yarn again and get re arrested. You want to create a record for most arrest abi?
Failed activists cum politician.

Your oppressed family no even get opportunity to yarn.
Oponu apologists, seeing everyone the castigate the ineptitude government as government enemy and jobber. Ode oshi wato gban. bad ass schmuck spec.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail by wellmax(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
AmDayo:

[s]
Your oppressed family no even get opportunity to yarn.
Oponu apologists, seeing everyone the castigate the ineptitude government as government enemy and jobber. Ode oshi wato gban. bad ass schmuck spec [/s].
It's 2021 I don't have time for online hoodlums and miscreants
Re: New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail by zang: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
book0113:
Rubbish talk
Are you okay?
Sowere is a sinner, we are all sinner. An activist indeed..
Sowere love for prison thou
Re: New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail by AmDayo: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
wellmax:
It's 2021 I don't have time for online hoodlums and miscreants

Bleep you, your sense of reasoning is under your slippers.
Re: New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail by wellmax(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
AmDayo:

Bleep you, your sense of reasoning is under your slippers.

Apart from insults, what else are you good at?
Re: New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail by mozes01(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
zang:
Freedom at last
Go and sin no more

Na which sin he commit
Re: New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail by Oracleforce: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
BlessedNuel:
FG just dey use this man dey cashout indirectly.

To be an activist no easy oh

I remembered when I joined school politics...I suffered small from the school management, my result suffered, I was rusticated twice from different school....to the glory of God, I'm a master degree holder.

Some of my colleagues were maimed, some were jazzed, bedridden, jailed till now...

My advice is that if you don't have a large heart to endure schools and student war of attrition, don't venture into it.
Re: New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail by Ever8090: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Omezif:
Sowere should calm down. It's good to seek Popularity with wisdon, or if he want to die for nigeria he should think twice before making decision.
at least he is not running 4-40 like one hunchback albino
Re: New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail by Sirdayor(m): 3:33am On Jan 12, 2021
BlessedNuel:
FG just dey use this man dey cashout indirectly..

To be an activist no easy oh

Nothing like cash out here..
You only forfeit whatever you put down as surety if the person jump bail. And do you think Omoyele will ever jumped bail?
The truth is, the federal government doesn't have case. He will soon win the case like the one of last year. They just want to silence him.
Re: New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail by israelmao(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2021
Believe or not Sowore is gradually paying price to the leadership.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest / Ekweremadu Asks Senate To Legalise Prostitution / Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.