Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,629 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern (48538 Views)

Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Others Feature In The Rising Sun / Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern / Let's Make World-Class Radio Jingles, DJ Skits & Voiceovers For You !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by nyiamfrank: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen in one person

2 Likes

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Marketing strategy.

The female gender is way more entertaining than their male counterparts. If they choose to be just males, they will run out of content in record time.

It is the opposite with female contents. There are numerous skit ideas on women that would draw traffic, increase their views, ratings and of course engagements from men and women alike.

Unlike Bobrisky, these ones are still men with raging erectîons. Money just has to be made.

People have acted as Jesus, satan and three wise men. I don’t see why a man can’t be allowed to interpret a female character. I am actually in awe at how well they interpret these roles. It is not that deep...to me.

Based on what research? Is that why we subscribe to DSTV and watch Supersport every weekend? We subscribe to watch entertaining ladies?

Or should we talk about the number of feminist movies that did extremely poorly at the box office recently?

Or the boring poor chatting skills of Nigerian girls?

More entertaining indeed. undecided

1 Like

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by descarado: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol... We are doing that.. we also shouldn't break and disobey God's word which supercedes all laws of men
People that love their God indeed.
Are u different from Muslim fanatics?
They too love their God.
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by amaniro: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
obonujoker:

Yes.... however we admonish people that don't know to get to know him, abd see the goodness of God

Abegiii. Freedom of religion beliefs. Allow people practise whatever they want to as long as its in conformity with FMHR
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by toprealman: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
These guys are making legit money and also helping out a smile on people's faces.
They are not responsible for the following that Nigerians should worry about:
1) Fulani herdsmen invasion
2) Rising insecurity in the country.
3) Depreciation of the naira.
4) Incompetent administration from federal to local government.
5) Useless internet Service nationwide.
6) Exploitation by foreign companies
7) ETC
Choose anyone and pour your frustrations.
Go check Mrs Brown's boys y'all. It is all for entertainment, nothing else.
Africans and their perverted way of thinking is horrible.
Just the same way the sharia police was caught doing his thing with someone else's wife, most of the critics to this art are secret admirers.
Personally I think Tao is funny....she plays all gender parts. I struggle with most of these IG skits tho cos they don't do much for me.
I respect their game and source of livelihood, we need to grow up.
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Felason(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
It's just the fact that they are creative enough to be both genders and perfectly interpret the roles.

Besides most of this people started with Zero capitals,zero crew , try to fit in and make a living for themselves.

Maraji,Zacoma,Twyse,crazy clown etc even Funny Warri pikin.

Seeing a man like me act like a woman cracks me up, doesn't mean anything. ...well, except you're something else.

2 Likes

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by eyinjuege: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
I find quite a few of them entertaining. cheesy
The first guy's picture you posted- Aloma or something
There's also a stevechuks on IG
A twerking man- don't know his name
Bunch of weirdos cheesy
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by johnstar(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ishilove:

There are girls that dress as boys in some of these skits. It doesn't make it less annoying though

Taoma nko
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by eyinjuege: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ishilove:

There are girls that dress as boys in some of these skits. It doesn't make it less annoying though

I love some of them cry
Maraji, taaoma, missezeani
Though they play multiple personalities, both male and female sha, and act like 5 persons in one skit
I truly find them funny
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by SMBH: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Towerex:
This is very true. I was thinking about this too In December. It's truly"gayish". If we can ostracize Bob Risky, all this cross Dressing comedians too should suffer same faith. I saw a guy recently who is becoming another cross Dresser like James Brown and Bob Risky. I felt really sick about it. Our country is loosing it's identity of sanity everyday.

You think Nigeria is sane? You're insane!
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by na2016: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Marketing strategy.

The female gender is way more entertaining than their male counterparts. If they choose to be just males, they will run out of content in record time.

It is the opposite with female contents. There are numerous skit ideas on women that would draw traffic, increase their views, ratings and of course engagements from men and women alike.

Unlike Bobrisky, these ones are still men with raging erectîons. Money just has to be made.

People have acted as Jesus, satan and three wise men. I don’t see why a man can’t be allowed to interpret a female character. I am actually in awe at how well they interpret these roles. It is not that deep...to me.

Lol @ future is female. Where is that chick sef?

I think it is more about men being overly interested in women affairs. Any topic on women and you’ll see men rushing to comment. Even here on Nairaland, they will comment more than women sef. These guys know it and they are using it to their advantage. It is nothing spiritual abeg, na simple marketing and economics.

he point exactly, these day to day topics are way more entertaining and more than that of men. If they do a skit on boring poor chatting skills of Nigerian girls, it will get engagements from men and women. That is the ENTERTAINMENT.

They are not DSTV or Supersports, so people subscribe to them for everyday content, which is very relatable to the average Nigerian.

In as much you tried to make I point, I wouldn't advise any man to allow his kids to watch those skits. Soon, our children will start seeing dressing this way as a norm. This needs to stop

1 Like

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Sterope(f): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Lmao. Cross-dressing for entertainment is not new or western sha.
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ishilove:

One deep voiced fool called Michelle Brown or whatever called out Bobrisky and challenged him to post unfiltered photos. I was thinking "what's with the rise of cross dressing? Since when did we start accepting perversion and abnormality as normal?"

The period when we accepted perversion and abnormality as HUSTLE.

Nowadays, you here comedians and influencers pushing perversion and claiming "na hustle i dey do ooh, support me, ooh, country hard, every man must hustle"

1 Like

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Kobicove(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
Na dem sabi undecided
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by doxijaw: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
Low iq copy copy nuisances.

You know why Nigerian's only copy rubbish, it's easy.

Hard progressive, creative things are difficult, check China's tik tok skits , you'll bow at their imagination even when doing skits not to mention building things.

Nigerians are useless, their future is clear, gay's, tranny's, strippers, drug addicts, criminals, baby mama's ... Just picture Detroit on steroids with serious poverty and dysfunctionalities.

1 Like

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ishilove:

girls that dress as boys.... you mean they were able to hide the burst?
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Kondo, that 5am own is a constant na. cheesy cheesy

No wonder you go to work nd start staring relentlessly at your male colleague's bulge... @ the end of the day those poor boyz go home exhausted not knowing why. may God rescue them

1 Like

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Looks like an ape

1 Like

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Sagefromtheeast: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bmaster:
embarassed
I know it won't.

So it is with every other truth.

They normally does not balance,but you gotta take it anyways

Naaa

Your "truth" is incomplete!
I ain't taking it.
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Keketu(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Marketing strategy.

Lol @ future is female. Where is that chick sef?

I think it is more about men being overly interested in women affairs. Any topic on women and you’ll see men rushing to comment. Even here on Nairaland, they will comment more than women sef. These guys know it and they are using it to their advantage. It is nothing spiritual abeg, na simple marketing and economics.

The point exactly, these day to day topics are way more entertaining and more than that of men. If they do a skit on boring poor chatting skills of Nigerian girls, it will get engagements from men and women. That is the ENTERTAINMENT.

They are not DSTV or Supersports, so people subscribe to them for everyday content, which is very relatable to the average Nigerian.
please pm me thank
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Keketu(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
pozehnani:
These ones are acting now.
please pm me thank for teaching
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Babysho(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
O.P, Just live and let live. Just say you're seriously homophobic because this post is so one-sided.
Why aren't you addressing the female skit makers that dress like men also?

1 Like

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by pocohantas(f): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
na2016:

In as much you tried to make I point, I wouldn't advise any man to allow his kids to watch those skits. Soon, our children will start seeing dressing this way as a norm. This needs to stop

Go stop am na. Tyler Perry acted Madea for years and won awards with it. Na im you wan stop in 2021? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ishilove:

One deep voiced fool called Michelle Brown or whatever called out Bobrisky and challenged him to post unfiltered photos. I was thinking "what's with the rise of cross dressing? Since when did we start accepting perversion and abnormality as normal?"
probably there is money to be made in cross dressing skit in naija hence s lot of guys going into it grin
Na hustling grin
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Coldie(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Seriously I have said it alot of times, people think it's funny but low key it's promoting bobriskys
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by SoccerUSA(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by generationz(f): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Because it's funnier when a man cross-dresses in a clip or movie especially when his biceps are obvious and his face with make shows he's a man. It's just funnier nothing spiritual or sinister about it.

It also doesn't promote homosexuality if not buff athletes who have fooled everyone with their presumed "masculinity" over the years wouldn't just come out as gay and shock everyone.

Remember when billionaire Richard Brandon wore a wedding dress to a program his company organized for marketing purposes, was he also gay? It was just funny and caught the attention of everybody more than if he had contracted a female model to wear the dress. grin

1 Like

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by SatanicPriest: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
seriously it needs to be stopped. nedu wazobia fm started it. immediately he started it,, i stopped watching him
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by doxijaw: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Live and let live is an oxymoron that anti intellectuals use to fob off common sense, implications and outcomes.

Btw 1600 - 1800 the white man gave your ancestors mirrors and took away ur strongest kins, you didn't learn.

Btw 1800 - 1900 the white man took over your lands, replaced your culture, and used your kin to keep you enslaved, you still haven't learnt.

Currently the white man is saying throw away your common sense and take the deplorable parts of my culture without the tech and wealth. Let's destroy the foundation of society which is the family and replace with it chaos, yet you fell for it.

Can't blame it on anything other the faulty genetics, since the brain processing power isn't there , the resultant output can only reproduce what it's being fed.

You don't have a mind of your own and your outcome will be based on what the programmer decides to feed it.

Think about it, why did your ancestors make so many mistakes in history and how are you sure you the current generation aren't falling for the same crap.

To put succinctly, the love for the shiny mirrors you couldn't make, open mindedness , is why Africa is where it is today.

When you discard skepticism, you leave yourselves open to exploitation.

Think!

1 Like

Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by edoairways: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Towerex:
This is very true. I was thinking about this too In December. It's truly"gayish". If we can ostracize Bob Risky, all this cross Dressing comedians too should suffer same faith. I saw a guy recently who is becoming another cross Dresser like James Brown and Bob Risky. I felt really sick about it. Our country is loosing it's identity of sanity everyday.
So girls who dress like men are not gayism (lesbian)? undecided
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by aalangel(f): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
It doesn't make any freaking sense.
Re: Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern by Talib93(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
obonujoker:

We are not surprised... We as children are advised to put on the whole armour of Christ by St Peter, and as St Paul said to Timothy, in the last days, perilous times shall come...
No dey pull "last days" card anyhow oh, the moral fiber for society dey degrade yearly, same old tear just a new spot.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Leads Early Online Polls Unopposed (Photo) / Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions / Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.