Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Can I Fund My Binary.com Account With Verve Card And Which Banks Debit Card Work - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Fund My Binary.com Account With Verve Card And Which Banks Debit Card Work (725 Views)

Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here / My Binary Diary... / Which Banks Should I Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Fund My Binary.com Account With Verve Card And Which Banks Debit Card Work by NEEDRIMA: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2021
So I have been trying to fund my Binary.com account with my GTB master card but it isn't working so someone told me that GTB debit cards don't work with binary.com.... Please I need suggestions on banks that work and also card types that work i.e visa or verve or master
Re: Can I Fund My Binary.com Account With Verve Card And Which Banks Debit Card Work by kalu61(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
access or diamond visa, that's what l use.

if it doesn't work, source for btc and deposit but you will be charged for conversion
Re: Can I Fund My Binary.com Account With Verve Card And Which Banks Debit Card Work by NEEDRIMA: 1:44am On Jan 22, 2021
kalu61:
access or diamond visa, that's what l use.

if it doesn't work, source for btc and deposit but you will be charged for conversion

Is it the regular access VISA card?.. Cos I have that and it's not working
Re: Can I Fund My Binary.com Account With Verve Card And Which Banks Debit Card Work by KAM3KAZI: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
you can't use a verve card for international stuff ooo,only Visa and MasterCard can help you.
Verve is only available in Naija and three more African countries
Re: Can I Fund My Binary.com Account With Verve Card And Which Banks Debit Card Work by sas101(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
NEEDRIMA:
So I have been trying to fund my Binary.com account with my GTB master card but it isn't working so someone told me that GTB debit cards don't work with binary.com.... Please I need suggestions on banks that work and also card types that work i.e visa or verve or master

I'm facing the same issue. Which bank's card works please.
Re: Can I Fund My Binary.com Account With Verve Card And Which Banks Debit Card Work by Urbanboy09(m): 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
You can fund through agents if you are using Derive

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Verified Paypal Account Today! / Terkeeh Airdrop 2000 Tokens Worth $18 on telegram / Yasiok Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.