Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora (19049 Views)

Governors Destroyed The Local Government System - Ex-lagos Speaker, Mamora / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by kingk(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Most of our leaders are too 419 personnel....

They've just cash out from citizens with the NIN format...

Chai! What a country.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by sematec(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
confused govt
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Me that is planning to buy 20sims ... Link kor, LinkedIn ni
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Shadysen: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
no suppose start wetin them no go finish...old fools

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
rubbish people
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by specialmati(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin i didnt even care self
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
THE PLANNING AND ORGANISATION WAS VERY WRONG
THEY CAN LICENSE MILLIONS OF COMPUTER CENTRES TO BE DOING IT AS WELL to make social distancing possible

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by tamunobello: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by BarrElChapo(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
All in the bid to distract the polity they cooked up this wicked distraction.. our politicians are the worst
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by MartinsD12(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
naptu2:
In my opinion it was a very silly idea to begin with.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/nin-registration-may-be-suspended-to-avoid-spreading-covid-19-mamora-health-minister/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Stupidity at its peak a period of Covid19 still in place infact from reports so far most international countries of the world like UK, Europe, US have all suspended international flights, here in Nigeria the government wants to kill us all by this useless wicked nin registration you need to see the way people gather in places with no safety in place, this nin needs to be suspended fast before this thing gets out of hand the Nigeria that we all know cannot control this situation Should this Covid19 spread
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Propsper4521(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin ok
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by InvertedHammer: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
/
No thought out policies.

One knucklehead goes to bed, his sidechick gives him ideas and he shoots for immediate implementation of such wacky ideas. As usual, fear fear Nigerians line up to obey even the most ridiculous of policies.

Then a week down the line, his sense of reasoning is challenged after all the orgasmic feelings have left his brain and he reverts to status quo ante.

Mad people everywhere!
/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by ignis: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
The FG is just confused.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Minjim: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
Is that obvious
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by The5DME(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Useless government.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by themes009(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Na lie, as if they are serious at the first place, just say the crowd is to much for you to handle, they promised digital on their official app since last year still now is not working undecided
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
This administration is full of retards. This ish wasn't supposed to hold in the first place, at least not in this period.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Blackdisciple(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
No oo you guys should insist on it ooo since this regime say they don't know when to do the needful...
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by HelpYourself(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hello i am here for you , let's talk about you, everyday you, are you battling depression?

Suicide is not the answer

https://www.nairaland.com/6357075/suicide-not-answer-gather-here

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by primestreams: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Cluelessness at it peak
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Total lack of foresight.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by DoubleEngine007: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
I knew it.. Another lockdown loading..
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Paxxcarl:
stupid nigerian government
they never think anything through before acting

Very poor planning. We should really be worried.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Not even MAY be.....that is the right thing to do
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
datola:
His words: “I don’t feel good looking at the picture where people are gathered in multitude; it’s like a super-spreader event which we don’t like. But I’m also aware that the relevant ministry which is the communications and digital economy is looking at this.

Hope Pantami will not fight you like he did with Abike

“My understanding is that the whole process may be suspended so as to reorder the whole process in terms of management of the crowd because it was never intended that it would become a rowdy process like that

It was never intended That mean you so called leaders don't know anything about management.

Absolutely

1 Like

Is that so?

Our ping pong game masters.

I know what they're up to.
It will never be for the betterment of Nigerians but,for their own selfish interests.

They can play politics through some people but,not through all.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by scokoro: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
What I know is that everyone in this administration and/or ones in the past would give account of their reason, observations, remarks, actions, inactions someday to the new generations. Those who are in their powers to build world-class hospitals, who failed/refused to bring it to past; the ones who are supposed to promote sports but were to lazy to act; the ones who are supposed to create jobs but chose to bring in relatives.
Not only does the internet not forget but people are sensitive enough to remember names and events. Our country has been going down and they shed crocodile tears thinking we would all be fooled forever. For me, I have decided to be calm and not allow the state of the economy to determine my progress. One day, by stroke of fate, I would be in the position of authority, then, you will know me.
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by ojbaba95(m): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Una head dey hot......still thinking?

Link all BVNs to NIMC database and make it easier for people to obtain NIN.

#Covidiot

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
CalliDora1:
I guess the Sim registration deadline will also be extended. Cos nothing must happen to my lines.

Don't even bother yourself. This is something that will be done even till next year. They are just putting people under pressure and now they've seen the repercussions cos even NIMC workers embarked on strike due to health hazard (Covid-19).
Re: COVID-19: NIN Registration May Be Suspended – Health Minister Mamora by Juoflife1(f): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
They should suspend it oo. I don't have 5k to do national id card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) / Peter Obi & His Team Arrive Akwa Ibom, Ahead Of His Campaign Tomorrow (Pics) / Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.