Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship (18102 Views)

Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) / Six People Injured By Giant Lightning Strike During PGA Golf Tournament (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by bukatyne(f): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
buymyride:
Haba e don do nah
Must everybody now show their eye service at this point in time?

Check my signature, i have a 2016 Honda Accord toks selling cheap

It is called alignment and happens everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by ogbonti: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Neddstark:
When Antifa rioted and burnt police stations, you didn't seek to frustrate the sponsors. But on Trump's case, he is the greatest evil ever.

no mind them- they are going to increase Trump’s sympathy votes come 2024 by 20 million more

They are giving Trump more ammunition for his 2024 campaign by playing the victim and AMERICANS BY NATURE LOVE THE COME BACK KID”

——- his campaign for 2024, “They ganged up to cancel my business interests, suspended my twitter and facebook accounts, attacked me because I was defending you - Now it’s time to vote and revenge their hateful acts and deliver thundering defeat to these enemies of free speech once and for all”

NOW THAT CHINA AND IRAN IS FLEXING THEIR MUSCLES, And with Iran clearly enriching uranium at amazing speed, surely Americans will sooner or later beg Trump to save them even those in Obama and Biden’s households

their eyes go soon clear

they think Iran is North Korea?

they will soon realize but too late the good Donald Trump did for the world by effectively controlling China, Iran and North Korea

4 Likes

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by abimic(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lordswazz:

Story. First it was "Mueller report will remove him," then "impeachment," none worked. He'll be fine bro.
You should be thankful to Pence for that, and that everyone believes pence handled the situation sensibly, else, TRUMP would have been IMPEACHED!

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by ogbonti: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
abimic:

You should be thankful to Pence for that, and that everyone believes pence handled the situation sensibly, else, TRUMP would have been IMPEACHED!

Trump does not care about anything - he really doesn’t and that’s why they hate him

person wey no dey shame- you are trying to make jest of him - does that make any sense ? grin

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
wellmax:
Trump own yaff finish patapata
No one is bigger than AMERICA.
He got what he deserved.
That's it

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
alexistaiwo:
This is further proof that humans respect the office not the individual.

Power is transient

Hmm,some individuals still earn people's respect even while out of office. I think it all depends on how we make good use of our office to carve a good name for ourselves.

Even in death,Chief Awolowo is still highly respected by majority of Yoruba people.
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by abimic(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
ogbonti:

Trump does not care about anything - he really doesn’t and that’s why they hate him

person wey no dey shame- you are trying to make jest of him - does that make any sense ? grin
He no dey shame yet he wants to cling to presidency whether legally or illegally, if e no dey shame, he should be leave presidency and stop putting the country to ridicule. he should come and join buhari in his farm after retirement, then i would know he has no shame. Just say it as it is, he is a baby not fit to hold a candlestick as they would burn themselves with it if lit.

2 Likes

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by AbdulHakeem44(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lordswazz:
Regardless of all the shenanigans, he's an ex US president and by far the richest ever. There are also millions of Americans who idolize him, so he'll be fine in the end. He is entitled to every benefit all ex-US presidents are entitled to by law upon handover.

What happened to his reputation or you think Americans don't care about that like Africans? Or you think all these would be wiped from history?

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by ogbonti: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
EVILFOREST:

No one is bigger than AMERICA.
He got what he deserved.
That's it

Trump is a cat with 1 million lives - those that love him and believe in him are surely gonna increase by 20 million more by 2024

A Donald Trump alive is forever a threat to billions of liberals worldwide- You can’t remove Trump from Trump, he is who he is and a perpetual and eternal thorn on the flesh of the democrats

he is a bee forever stuck to their scrotal sacks and they know it - he is their nightmare ! grin

2 Likes

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by angelfallz(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
bukatyne:

It is called alignment and happens everywhere cheesy

It's foolishness. A few people are now deciding what is wrong or right.
A few people are trying to silence people with different opinions.

America can no longer claim to be a prime upholder of freedom of expression.

https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/164979885407458/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by ThatFairGuy1: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Righteousness2, we laugh you grin Your Demi god is going down

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by JordanMichael(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Trump might not live long when he eventually leaves office just like Sadam Hussein
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by ogbonti: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
abimic:

He no dey shame yet he wants to cling to presidency whether legally or illegally, if e no dey shame, he should be leave presidency and stop putting the country to ridicule. he should come and join buhari in his farm after retirement, then i would know he has no shame. Just say it as it is, he is a baby not fit to hold a candlestick as they would burn themselves with it if lit.

you are contradicting yourself

it takes a man who lacks shame to do what Trump is doing and he is just not your regular everyday politician- the man is a fighter and he doesn’t need the approval of CNN or his haters to thrive

it’s like you are trying to shame a lion for his inability to fly. A lion is not a bird - so it makes no sense to a lion

Trump is not moved by whatever they are doing because he is wired differently and you don’t get it that’s why you are here arguing blindly

TRUMP GETS HIS OXYGEN TO DO THE THINGS HE IS DOING BASED ON THE ENCOURAGEMENT HE RECEIVES FROM TENS OF MILLIONS OF EVERYDAY AMERICANS WHOSE POLITICAL, SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC INTEREST have been mortgaged by the liberals.

Those are the people who can bend or break Trump, not the drive by media or political establishment or the cancel culture - And Trump’s base is growing stronger and wider that’s why the establishment is running crazy grin

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Seyzcham91(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin
Aden777:
There should be a movie/documentary titled "The Fall of Trump"... just like that of Idi Amin of Uganda
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by 02Kebreal(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
This is exactly the reason I will never allow IPOB to support me on any mission

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by abimic(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
ogbonti:

you are contradicting yourself

it takes a man who lacks shame to do what Trump is doing and he is just not your regular everyday politician- the man is a fighter and he doesn’t need the approval of CNN or his haters to thrive

it’s like you are trying to shame a lion for his inability to fly. A lion is not a bird - so it makes no sense to a lion

Trump is not moved by whatever they are doing because he is wired differently and you don’t get it that’s why you are here arguing blindly
his wahala, he is sha leaving the oval office, you would understand that, or you still do not know that?
And Biden would be sworn in, so can keep his shamelessness for his business!

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Seyzcham91(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin
Kollysman1:
Olohun o bayin yanju e
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by DropsMic(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
alexistaiwo:
This is further proof that humans respect the office not the individual.

Power is transient

In Africa it's the reverse
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Zeeknow3245(m): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hatred is on ground and fueling it more is bad.
"We will not forget" said an American during the Insurrection. It is not Trump they're are disgracing. I watched in Al-Jazeera when the Trump supporters said they've been called Zombies,Deplorables and Empty for 4 years. They've been Nursing The hatred for a long time and it will continue.
I remembered when there was burning and looting. Even CNN was, not safe but they covered it up.
You don't call someone A white supremacist and a racist and expect them to just walk over it.

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by GamalNasser: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dottore:
See where arrogance and gross impudence brought this man.

To the many deluded Trump supporters who are so convinced that the presidential election was rigged, can you explain why all the relevant law enforcement bodies and even judges appointed by Trump didn't find the election fraudulent and went as far throwing the matter out from state courts to federal courts even in Supreme Court?

Can you explain why even notable Republican Politicians don't agree with Trump on this?

Can you explain why the law enforcement agencies called the election the most secured and credible in US history?

Can you explain why many of Trump's aids are resigning?

Can you also explain why Mike Pence don't agree with Trump on Trump's bogus claims, hence Pence honourably didn't take advantage of his position and power to flip the election on Trump's side at the congress despite Trump's pressure privately and publicly?

Can you explain why the two Republican Senatorial aspirants lost again in Georgia despite the fact that Trump campaigned for them. Wasn't that enough proof that there wasn't any rigging from the onset.

Pls explain in simplest terms without bogus claims and presumptive links.

Thanks

Shut up puppet !!! It was heavily rigged

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by ogbonti: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
abimic:

his wahala, he is sha leaving the oval office, you would understand that, or you still do not know that?
And Biden would be sworn in, so can keep his shamelessness for his business!

there is a reason dumb people don’t do well or even play the game of chess. you have proven to lack foresight- you only see today- you can’t envision what is building up to happen tomorrow and that’s what separates your myopic position from my strategic analysis- you are indeed a kid and wise people on this forum can see that clearly- keep fooling yourself, it’s your right and i won’t or can’t take that away from you, enjoy grin
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Dottore: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
GamalNasser:

Shut up puppet !!! It was heavily rigged
Your father is a puppet. Prove it was rigged.

4 Likes

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by GamalNasser: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dottore:

Your father is a puppet. Prove it was rigged.

You are small brained , I don't banter with small brained people ..Go and banter with your Toyota Corolla grin grin

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Dottore: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
GamalNasser:

You are small brained , I don't banter with small brained people ..Go and banter with your Toyota Corolla grin grin
Well at least you acknowledge the fact I'm a human. Your supposed mother can't differentiate who amongst the animals she meddled with seeded you. I bet you never crossed the borders of Nigeria let alone coming to the US. I dedicate your future insults to your entire family members and offsprings born and unborn. Esu.

4 Likes

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Tisham20(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
The fall of Trump

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by GamalNasser: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dottore:

Well at least you acknowledge the fact I'm a human. Your supposed mother can't differentiate who amongst the animals she meddled with seeded you. I bet you never crossed the borders of Nigeria let alone coming to the US. I dedicate your future insults to your entire family members and offsprings born and unborn. Esu.

Oga I have been traveling since I was toddler till date and please know I am dollar millionaire not your type of loser cheesy
.Pained failed men and talking of traveling cheesy.. Travelling is an achievement to U but not to someone like me who father was a military Governor and GOC in this Nigeria ..Abeg GTFOH poor thing cheesy..Ogbeni trust me I am not your class intellectually or socially
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by sonofElElyon: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
he doesn't care... he has repeated that he won't be attending the inauguration of Biden!

fergie001:
Donald Trump's National Golf Club course at Bedminster, New Jersey has been stripped of the 2022 Professional Golfers' Association (PGA) Championship.

Jim Richerson, President of the PGA of America, made this known via a video shared on the Organisation's site.

PGA of America

A position re-echoed by Seth Waugh, PGA of America's CEO.

SOURCE

A new venue is yet to be announced.

The decision came after last week's violent attack on the US Capitol by President Trump's supporters, which left five people dead.

The Trump Organisation said in a statement it has “a beautiful partnership with the PGA of America and are incredibly disappointed with their decision.”

SOURCE

The PGA of America is made up of nearly 29,000 golf professionals and is responsible for hosting the PGA Championship, one of four prestigious "major championships" held in Professional Golf in a calendar year.

It can be recalled that the organisation cancelled The PGA Grand Slam of Golf in July 2015 at Trump National Los Angeles Golf Club after Trump called Mexican immigrants "rapists" during a speech announcing his first run for President.

The Grand Slam of Golf, which brings together the winners of the season's four major championships, was eventually cancelled that year due to "logistics and series of venue complications."
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Dottore: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
GamalNasser:

Oga I have been traveling since I was toddler till date and please know I am dollar millionaire not your type of loser cheesy
.Pained failed men and talking of traveling cheesy.. Travelling is an achievement to U but not to someone like me who father was a military Governor and GOC in this Nigeria ..Abeg GTFOH poor thing cheesy..Ogbeni trust me I am not your class intellectually or socially
Greetings oga class wannabe. See narcissism and impudence like your god Trump.

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by AustineJohn908(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
TheGift:

He will no longer have Presidential Immunity from prosecution and the cases are going start coming from left right and centre. Let's see whether His "Ex-President" status will help Him then.
You forget he is still President and can grant himself Presidential pardon if he pleases and not even Biden can change that.
So bro be calm, Trump is not going to Prison. he has lost today but he will come back stronger tomorrow in 2025 I think..(That's if he chooses)
and one thing I'm assure is that if Biden fails, Americans who voted against Trump will not fail to vote for Trump come 2025 if Trump chooses to run
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Deepthoughts: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
fergie001:
Donald Trump's National Golf Club course at Bedminster, New Jersey has been stripped of the 2022 Professional Golfers' Association (PGA) Championship.

Jim Richerson, President of the PGA of America, made this known via a video shared on the Organisation's site.

PGA of America

A position re-echoed by Seth Waugh, PGA of America's CEO.

SOURCE

A new venue is yet to be announced.

The decision came after last week's violent attack on the US Capitol by President Trump's supporters, which left five people dead.

The Trump Organisation said in a statement it has “a beautiful partnership with the PGA of America and are incredibly disappointed with their decision.”

SOURCE

The PGA of America is made up of nearly 29,000 golf professionals and is responsible for hosting the PGA Championship, one of four prestigious "major championships" held in Professional Golf in a calendar year.

It can be recalled that the organisation cancelled The PGA Grand Slam of Golf in July 2015 at Trump National Los Angeles Golf Club after Trump called Mexican immigrants "rapists" during a speech announcing his first run for President.

The Grand Slam of Golf, which brings together the winners of the season's four major championships, was eventually cancelled that year due to "logistics and series of venue complications."
This is now hate induced attacks against trump with the sole sim to totally destroy him, nobody is stating the exact words trump use to incite anyone,I have never heard or read where trump ask anyone to engage in illegality,his opponents just keep making blanket statements to justify their attacks on him,for Nancy pelosi it's clearly a personal vendetta, something tells me the desperation to destroy trump is simply out of the fear of the political bomb he might release in future,but his enemies should tread carefully.

3 Likes

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by GamalNasser: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dottore:

Greetings oga class wannabe. See narcissism and impudence like your god Trump.

Class ke? My Great-grandfather was a first class chief .. my family alone has produce two governors .. Ogbeni shift if you think I am your mate in anything in this life ..don't let Nairaland decieve you Ogbeni .you are still at the stage where travelling is an achievement so I know the quality of person you are cheesy
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by wellmax(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
ogbonti:

it’s a shame you guys don’t know who Trump is, Trump is not your typical ajebutter billionaire politician- he thrives in controversy and all this they are doing now will only increase his votes by 20 million more to make it 95 million is 2024

it is obvious that the establishment have learnt nothing since 2016- they are playing right into Donald Trump’s fantasy which is “EVERY PUBLICITY IS GREAT PUBLICITY WETHER ITS GOOD OR BAD” - and they are giving him that publicity free of charge

Trump hates to be ignored and the establishment can’t ignore him- he lives in their heads rent free and 2024 will proof that all these cancel culture did more good to Trump than hurt him grin

So you actually think they will hand him a ticket to run in 2024. Who's the supplier of your weed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KF Tirana Sack Ndubuisi Egbo As Coach / The Truth Behind The Myth Of Samuel Okwaraji's Death Against India / NIGERIA'S Falconet Finally Paid N30,000 Each After Disappointing World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.