Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship (18110 Views)

Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) / Six People Injured By Giant Lightning Strike During PGA Golf Tournament (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by TheGift: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2021
AustineJohn908:
Then why was the President given the Power to grant Pardon to anyone? Didn't I heard he pardon some guy some few months ago?
So then if he can pardon that guy, who says he can't pardon him self

You obviously didnt read or understand my last post.

I will just say again, stop talking authoritatively about things you have no clue about. Research first before you talk so you don't go around spreading ignorance.
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by AustineJohn908(m): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2021
TheGift:

You obviously didnt read or understand my last post.

I will just say again, stop talking authoritatively about things you have no clue about. Research first before you talk so you don't go around spreading ignorance.
Then School me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We Fought Until The End": Mikel Obi Pens Message To Nigerian Fans / The Truth Behind The Myth Of Samuel Okwaraji's Death Against India / Why We Abandoned Abuja Stadium – NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.