Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship (18084 Views)

Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) / Six People Injured By Giant Lightning Strike During PGA Golf Tournament (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by seanwilliam(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Well with this I’ve lost my respect for America.. totally nonsense .. China can talk over for less I care .. evidently they hate it and was just looking for the perfect Avenue to come back hard at him
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by hush15: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lordswazz:
Regardless of all the shenanigans, he's an ex US president and by far the richest ever. There are also millions of Americans who idolize him, so he'll be fine in the end. He is entitled to every benefit all ex-US presidents are entitled to by law upon handover.

Are you minding those guys, let them continue. After all, if tiger woods could survive them ain't he ain't as wealthy as trump, Trump will be fine.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
Let them ridicule him all they like, they only ridiculing themselves

2 Likes

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Dottore: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
GamalNasser:

Class ke? My Great-grandfather was a first class chief .. my family alone has produce two governors .. Ogbeni shift if you think I am your mate in anything in this life ..don't let Nairaland decieve you Ogbeni .you are still at the stage where travelling is an achievement so I know the quality of person you are cheesy
my papa this, my family that and all and all. Continue na dem

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by GamalNasser: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dottore:
my papa this, my family that and all and all. Continue na dem

Forget my papa this and that today if they put you and me together you will work for me trust me ... See a man that see travel as a survival move and the man that travels for fun are not the same trust me .. if I start showing off here now you are the same person that will still call me a child oo forgetting you are the one that triggered it cheesy..Ogbeni bounce before I tell you I can feed 20 men in your family for 3 years and not complain cheesy
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by ProfTel98(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Romanoff:

Are you a Trump supporter?

I AM. OR LETS JUST SAY, I USED TO BE, UNTIL RECENTLY. NOW, I JUST WISH AMERICA WELL.

WHY
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Dottore: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
GamalNasser:

Forget my papa this and that today if they put you and me together you will work for me trust me ... See a man that see travel as a survival move and the man that travels for fun are not the same trust me .. if I start showing off here now you are the same person that will still call me a child oo forgetting you are the one that triggered it cheesy..Ogbeni bounce before I tell you I can feed 20 men in your family for 3 years and not complain cheesy
See mouth.
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by ogbonti: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
wellmax:

So you actually think they will hand him a ticket to run in 2024. Who's the supplier of your weed?

you are the one high of dog sh it. Who handed over the ticket to Trump in 2016?

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by sweetjohn(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
I know the next thing this vultures will be targeting is Trump multiBillion businesses. The business he has single handed sweated for and build over the years. Trump should as a matter of urgency begin to provide security to all his businesses and investment in and outside the US

2 Likes

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by ipobarethieves: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Tell dis to /make we ask Trump marabout righteousness2
Dottore:
See where arrogance and gross impudence brought this man.

To the many deluded Trump supporters who are so convinced that the presidential election was rigged, can you explain why all the relevant law enforcement bodies and even judges appointed by Trump didn't find the election fraudulent and went as far throwing the matter out from state courts to federal courts even in Supreme Court?

Can you explain why even notable Republican Politicians don't agree with Trump on this?

Can you explain why the law enforcement agencies called the election the most secured and credible in US history?

Can you explain why many of Trump's aids are resigning?

Can you also explain why Mike Pence don't agree with Trump on Trump's bogus claims, hence Pence honourably didn't take advantage of his position and power to flip the election on Trump's side at the congress despite Trump's pressure privately and publicly?

Can you explain why the two Republican Senatorial aspirants lost again in Georgia despite the fact that Trump campaigned for them. Wasn't that enough proof that there wasn't any rigging from the onset.

Pls explain in simplest terms without bogus claims and presumptive links.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by wellmax(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
ogbonti:

you are the one high of dog sh it. Who handed over the ticket to Trump in 2016?

The same people that will l hand it over to him again in 2024. Are you happy now?
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by ogbonti: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
wellmax:

The same people that will l hand it over to him again in 2024. Are you happy now?

are you sensible now? grin

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Insipidvamp(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
GamalNasser:

Says a fool who is jejely drinking his sugarless garri in a mud hut somewhere in a shithole called Nigeria. I know your ilks on this faceless forum. Swerve jare...

2 Likes

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by wellmax(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
ogbonti:

are you sensible now? grin

Ticket ko, ticketi ni
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by abiona36622: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
:you are the one high of dog sh it. Who handed over the ticket to Trump in 2016? The same people that will l hand it over to him again in 2024. Are you happy now?
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by grandlexuz(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
ogbonti:

it’s a shame you guys don’t know who Trump is, Trump is not your typical ajebutter billionaire politician- he thrives in controversy and all this they are doing now will only increase his votes by 20 million more to make it 95 million is 2024

it is obvious that the establishment have learnt nothing since 2016- they are playing right into Donald Trump’s fantasy which is “EVERY PUBLICITY IS GREAT PUBLICITY WETHER ITS GOOD OR BAD” - and they are giving him that publicity free of charge

Trump hates to be ignored and the establishment can’t ignore him- he lives in their heads rent free and 2024 will proof that all these cancel culture did more good to Trump than hurt him grin

Just make it 100 million votes. Dont you think 95 will be too small for him when his opponent gets 110 million. Trump is finished politically. Quote me when he rises like Lazarus.

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by AFONJACOW(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
Now I believe there's underground war between the light and the darkness

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Donald Trump has psychological and attitude problem that he needs to work on. The way he talks is so disgusting. Was he brought up in a very terrible way or what? An American president acting so unwholesomely. This is not it.

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by ogbonti: 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
grandlexuz:

Just make it 100 million votes. Dont you think 95 will be too small for him when his opponent gets 110 million. Trump is finished politically. Quote me when he rises like Lazarus.

I laff at you in Ijaw language

what can be more damaging to a man than when he was tapped in his own voice saying “I GRAB WOMEN BY THE P U SS Y?”

Is that the same Trump who went ahead to win the presidential elections in 2016 less than 3 weeks that access hollywood tape was released, where he got significant women votes - is that the same Donald Trump you are saying is finished or another Trump I don’t know about ?

hahahahaha you really are having chronic amnesia!

2 Likes

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by ogbonti: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
wellmax:

Ticket ko, ticketi ni

I can understand that you just won’t accept your comments are dumb and lack substance grin
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Aden777:
There should be a movie/documentary titled "The Fall of Trump"... just like that of Idi Amin of Uganda

Forget! There wouldn't be such.

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by keneck1: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Of course as a Nigerian who probably lives on less than equivalent of $1/day, the only metric you use to assess him is his money. Poverty is a disease. Wealth erases sense of humanity?
/
Choi,this one sweet me well well,Trump and his supporters are worst than terrorists,senseless DEPLORABLES tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by BRATISLAVA: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
mattfeuter:

People lost their lives in an attempted coup by trump and you call it “shenanigans”?

Do you even realise what trump tried to do in America in 2021?

Smh, you can’t fix stup1d

How can he coup himself?
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by grandlexuz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
ogbonti:

I laff at you in Ijaw language

what can be more damaging to a man than when he was tapped in his own voice saying “I GRAB WOMEN BY THE P U SS Y?”

Is that the same Trump who went ahead to win the presidential elections in 2016 less than 3 weeks that access hollywood tape was released, where he got significant women votes - is that the same Donald Trump you are saying is finished or another Trump I don’t know about ?

hahahahaha you really are having chronic amnesia!

Bros no worry. Soon you go laugh in Ibibio..
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Sprumbaba: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dottore:
See where arrogance and gross impudence brought this man.

To the many deluded Trump supporters who are so convinced that the presidential election was rigged, can you explain why all the relevant law enforcement bodies and even judges appointed by Trump didn't find the election fraudulent and went as far throwing the matter out from state courts to federal courts even in Supreme Court?

Can you explain why even notable Republican Politicians don't agree with Trump on this?

Can you explain why the law enforcement agencies called the election the most secured and credible in US history?

Can you explain why many of Trump's aids are resigning?

Can you also explain why Mike Pence don't agree with Trump on Trump's bogus claims, hence Pence honourably didn't take advantage of his position and power to flip the election on Trump's side at the congress despite Trump's pressure privately and publicly?

Can you explain why the two Republican Senatorial aspirants lost again in Georgia despite the fact that Trump campaigned for them. Wasn't that enough proof that there wasn't any rigging from the onset.

Pls explain in simplest terms without bogus claims and presumptive links.

Thanks

If you are asking those questions above, I assume you no nothing and your research is limited to MSM.
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by nikdam: 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Tookool:
All the things they are doing to this man is capable of sending him to his early grave. Oyibo no get conscience o cry
He is the one with no conscience.
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Coinbased: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin

When you are down they kick you when you are up they are around you
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Dottore: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Sprumbaba:

If you are asking those questions above, I assume you no nothing and your research is limited to MSM.
Show us where your own research has taken you to.
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by pquaver(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lordswazz:
Regardless of all the shenanigans, he's an ex US president and by far the richest ever. There are also millions of Americans who idolize him, so he'll be fine in the end. He is entitled to every benefit all ex-US presidents are entitled to by law upon handover.

So to you that all that matters? I think you need to go and read how Hitler came to power and compare it with what trump was trying to achieve. Hence corporate America, sports, politicians every one under stands that we have been here before and that is why these repercussions are coming from all angles. I am only sad that even though he is full American, he has paint the ever posit hanging German with another paint of the past. Secretly the talk is this Germans again.. That is why no body likes him here in Germany.
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by Dottore: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2021
Insipidvamp:

Says a fool who is jejely drinking his sugarless garri in a mud hut somewhere in a shithole called Nigeria. I know your ilks on this faceless forum. Swerve jare...
Dont mind the asshole. Someone that can't air his views without insulting others with opposing views and blowing a trumpet he doesn't have. You can imagine such a repulsive rodomont. The guy is such a loathsome idi0t.

1 Like

Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by TheGift: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
AustineJohn908:
You forget he is still President and can grant himself Presidential pardon if he pleases and not even Biden can change that.
So bro be calm, Trump is not going to Prison. he has lost today but he will come back stronger tomorrow in 2025 I think..(That's if he chooses)
and one thing I'm assure is that if Biden fails, Americans who voted against Trump will not fail to vote for Trump come 2025 if Trump chooses to run

Please show me the Stupid American Law that allows anyone the power to pardon themselves.

How possible, anywhere in the world, is it to Pardon ones-self or anyone else for a crime one has not been found guilty of? Can you see how illogical it is.

In that case, He is free to go on a serial killing and raping spree over the next few days, then pardon himself before 12 noon on the 20th.

Do you think the framers of the Constitution were that stupid Try not to talk authoritatively of things you don't know about.
Re: PGA Strips Trump's National Golf Course Of 2022 PGA Championship by AustineJohn908(m): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
TheGift:

Please show me the Stupid American Law that allows anyone the power to pardon themselves.

In that case, He is free to go on a serial killing and raping spree over the next few days, then pardon himself before 12 noon on the 20th.

Do you think the framers of the Constitution were that stupid Try not to talk authoritatively of things you don't know about.
Then why was the President given the Power to grant Pardon to anyone? Didn't I heard he pardon some guy some few months ago?
So then if he can pardon that guy, who says he can't pardon him self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N / France Vs Denmark FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 1) On 26th November 2022 / Kelechi Osunwa Is Top Scorer In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.