Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous (315 Views)

Is This Snake Venomous? / Common Snake In Eti-Osa Area Of Lagos: Is It Venomous Or Poisonous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by Hushbebe: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hello folks. So I sprayed the whole house yesterday with sniper to kill Roaches and mosquitoes where I live.
Fast forward to today, after dropping the kids at school, the maid kills a baby black top and grey belly colored snake inside the house weakened by the chemical I sprayed. Pls to the professionals in the house, any idea on the name of the snake and is it venomous or harmless? The head was crushed before I could come rescue it. Snake experts pls help

Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
It is Lalasticlala specie and I don't k ow if it is dangerous
Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by EmptyGarden(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Omo, you kill the snake beyond recognition o. But e keep face like Black Mamba sha. Na bad snake.
Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by Stainlezzking: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Where do you guys see these snakes that you kill all the time

Are you all hunters?
Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by MrBONE2(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bwana, look at how you hayaaf Guwaradly destroyed the snake beyond recognition, how do you expect us to easily identify it grin

The only best way to identify it is to look for it's MAMA unhurt cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by Hushbebe: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
southniyikaye:
It is Lalasticlala specie and I don't k ow if it is dangerous

cheesy grin cheesy I know he likes snakes but this one too small for am na. The bigger the fleshier and the better for Lala.
Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by Hushbebe: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Omo, you kill the snake beyond recognition o. But e keep face like Black Mamba sha. Na bad snake.

The neighbours over kill the snake my brother. They believed it was a witch. So they crushed the head.
Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by Hushbebe: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Stainlezzking:
Where do you guys see these snakes that you kill all the time

Are you all hunters?

If you ask me..na who I go ask? angry
Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by Hushbebe: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
MrBONE2:
Bwana, look at how you hayaaf Guwaradly destroyed the snake beyond recognition, how do you expect us to easily identify it grin

The only best way to identify it is to look for it's MAMA unhurt cheesy
Ah let its mama no come o. We don't want. Iyaf do.
Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by Hushbebe: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
I thought we had snake experts in the house. Who can tell what it is from the color.
Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by slawormiir: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Probably a cobra
Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by mamaafrik(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
That is cobra ma niggur
Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by adenike21273: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
It is specie and I don't k ow if it is dangerous
Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Na anaconda be that naw,
Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by Hushbebe: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Probably a cobra
Lord have Mercy. Wetin cobra find enter house? There is a big bush across the fence were I live, maybe it came in from there. Cobras are venomous n I got kids. What can I do to keep them at bay pls?
Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by Hushbebe: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
mamaafrik:
That is cobra ma niggur
Damnnn Nicur.... I shiver at the thought.
Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by Hushbebe: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
adenike21273:
It is specie and I don't k ow if it is dangerous
OK then
Re: Pls What Specie Is This And Is It Possibly Venomous by Hushbebe: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Yemmyteespeed007:
Na anaconda be that naw,
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Chai my tummy. Why are you like this.? Who do you abeg? cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How FBI Arrests Abidemi Rufai For $350,000 Covid-19 Unemployment Benefit Fund / SKY HOOK. A Proposed Space Infrastructure That Could Change Everything / Security Technologies In CCTV And Access Control In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.