Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,649 members, 7,844,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 (15233 Views)

IBB Shuns Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections In Niger / Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka / National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by deor03(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
Hi Aisha,

Can you create a YOUTUBE channel as well, To upload Election Videos?

Br
deor03
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by AlabaSlim: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
I c Fee D Fee winin large sitz 2moro
Sertinli shame go ca$h mehni pple
SAI GEJ
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by states: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2011
For me the way i look at it i believe that the (P.D.P) will never control upper and lower house.
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by TeskyMan(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2011
1 United:

In your dream. Go and sit down ode. See your head

[size=14pt]Friend,

You don't need to abuse this fellow. Make you comment known and leave. If you don't have anything to contribute, its more reasonable to look the other way than what you have done.

My 2 cent.
[/size]
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by olugbemi4u: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2011
There is a strong in Indication most especially in Ondo State that Dr.Agagu and Dr.Bode Olajumoke both are PDP  may win. Gbenga Ogunniya Ondo Central may loss.In the Reps The son of former Gov.Adefarati.Gboyega Adefarati of ACN will surely win akoko south/east because of the passion and contribution made by his father.
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by Waleade2(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2011
In my constituency which is Agege, Lagos.

I forsee CPC candidate vieing for Federal House of Reps Carrying the day. Because he was defected from ACN to CPC.

In the name of imposition by Tinubu, Somebody that have been in Lagos State House of Rep for 8yrs.

We cant seen any sign of development in my constituency during his 8yrs, but now going to Abuja and spend another 8yrs making 16yrs.

I saw changes in this election. AC will not get all local govt in lagos.

But Fashola is sure for 2nd term.
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by opalu: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2011
David 'Misadventure' Mark will loose to Gen Lawrence Onoja of the ACN.

Likewise, Senator Uzinaso and Prof Akunyili will loose to Dr Cris Ngige. Reason: The people are wise to know that Uzinaso who decamped from PDP after loosing primaries will return to d Unbelerra after winning and Opportunist Akunyili will return to her party PDP also. But Ngige a stunch Grassroots man will always remain with the common people

Also, Ayo Fayose will dust the Journalist opponent of ACN since he has d people behind him.

Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by danjohn: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2011
Folks, when does INEC start announcing results?
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by opalu: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
danjohn:

Folks, when does INEC start announcing results?

We can now know from the polling stations but Officially, INEC said in the 7am FRCN news this morning that 48Hours after Election
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by danjohn: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2011
opalu:

We can now know from the polling stations but Officially, INEC said in the 7am FRCN news this morning that 48Hours after Election

Will news stations or political parties try to add these numbers together or do we have to wait for INEC?
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by DisGuy: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2011
Wale_ade:

In my constituency which is Agege, Lagos.

I forsee CPC candidate vieing for Federal House of Reps Carrying the day. Because he was defected from ACN to CPC.

In the name of imposition by Tinubu, Somebody that have been in Lagos State House of Rep for 8yrs.

We cant seen any sign of development in my constituency during his 8yrs, but now going to Abuja and spend another 8yrs making 16yrs.

I saw changes in this election. AC will not get all local govt in lagos.

But Fashola is sure for 2nd term.

why do you think people will vote for him since you/they cant see devt in your constituency?
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by Pharoh: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2011
National Assembly ke , people are only concerned about presidential and governorship elections.

I dey laugh in progressives and standing for a change. grin
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by walket(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2011
On the national ass holding 2mrw i think here in lagos state d ACN has d upper hand (people destruction party) aspirants are like democratic zombies.Their aim from federal level is to hijack lagos due to d condtn given to lagos state(people destroying party) chairman Mr Bode George(Bsc Msc Ole Adagbororu Apayon Afiyaje alaini Ex-convict etc) their aim is to bribe lagosians to win their vote but i don't think intellectual lagosians are ready to vote 4 their (people deceiving party)with money party) lagosians are ready to collect d money they were entitled to from the 12yrs of (papa deceive pikin) govt and vote d party of their choice.I'm surely sure the lord of divine electioneering,conscience,veracity and nemesis is ready to catch up with d people so called (power denying people)party,they allocated wholesome amount to their agents in a bid to bribe and corrupt the people i'm not taken aback by their actions becos their vacous hedonistic godfather known as baba Iyabo as d former president of Nigeria has held in ransom the people of Nigeria too long and the denouement of this is the decadence of any winsome conception,he set in motion using money over like a financial gastronome lyk i earlier said we will extort/reap our money back from them gradually without voting their corrupt personalistic candidate in this generals.Like i say the hand writing on the wall is so patent delineating d palpably perceptible outcome of the pantomimic parade distatefully orchestrated by the ruling party.Time dwardles 4 no one i will admonish my self to terminate this ?ACN dominates In my constituency.
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by Bensonite: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2011
Lets watch out! If INEC and indeed Nigerians gets it right tomorrow then we are moving towards greatness. The  presidents and governorship campaigns makes the NASS aspirants not to be popular. Contrary to what people think in the SS most senators and rep may not return as they have nothing to show for their past legislative years.
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by mcbaron: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2011
People really don’t care if politicians attack each other with untrue stories. They figure if you don’t want to get hurt, you shouldn’t have filed for office. They figure whatever happens to us, our lives will be better than theirs.

BILL CLINTON, speech at Campus Progress National Student Conference, July 13, 2005
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by DisGuy: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
Pharoh:

National Assembly ke , people are only concerned about presidential and governorship elections.

I dey laugh in progressives and standing for a change.  grin

so the people gearing up to vote tomorrow dont really care? where do we get these people from?
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by isquar3d3(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2011
Lasgidi is 4 ACN. Swift nd simple. In my constituency here, d way Ashafa has been campaigning, he might end up having more votes than GEJ wil have on his own electn day. Jst kiddin' though. Having said dt, his campaign has been vigorous nd i barely know hs opponents. Oh, i think i know a certain Bode of d PDP bt he doesn't evn stand a chance. I dn't want 2 speculate on y Mamora was dropped 4 him(mamora did endorse him though) bt i know he already has one foot in d Senate chambers already. As 4 d house of reps, Abike Dabiri is certainly getting her seat back.
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by Pharoh: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2011
Dis Guy:

I am not saying people are not going to vote because i am actually referring to this thread in particular. I am sure a presidential or governorship thread would have gone many pages by now and this is even the eve of election. Most people do not know the contestants representing them, i mean even those on ground talk less of peeps on the internet.

I really wish for a comprehensive change where only credible people at all levels will be voted for, councilors, chairmen, governors etc. So that was my point that a thread for the whole national assembly election in all of Nigeria is just two pages is very miserable to me if i want to be frank and that's my point brother. I know that people do know but what we have here on this thread is not encouraging at all.
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by honeric01(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2011
Funny, i don't even know those running here in Alimosho.

Can someone help me with names? i only know of one PDP guy that came on AIT, but unfortunately, i have grown phobia for anything PDP and if he remains the only candidate, then i rather sit at home.
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2011
What is the single must effective action each voter could do on voting day to ensure a free and fair election?
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by recoome(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2011
opalu:

David 'Misadventure' Mark will loose to Gen Lawrence Onoja of the ACN.

Likewise, Senator Uzinaso and Prof Akunyili will loose to Dr Cris Ngige. Reason: The people are wise to know that Uzinaso who decamped from PDP after loosing primaries will return to d Unbelerra after winning and Opportunist Akunyili will return to her party PDP also. But Ngige a stunch Grassroots man will always remain with the common people

Also, Ayo Fayose will dust the Journalist opponent of ACN since he has d people behind him.

david will never loose 2 onoja, david has always defeated onoja, also david has given scholarships 2 over 9000 benue students, he endows sports activities and he has brought many dev. projects 2 benue south, onoja is seen as too desperate and jealous of mark even when they were in the army, akunyili will win hands down, ngige is a tiger but dora is equally a tigress, pple in amambra see dora as an international person, even the large nafdac office in nanka will work in her favour, and dont forget the APGA effect.
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by seguno2: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2011
I am rooting for Yemisi Ransome Kuti who is running for Lagos central district senator against Remi Tinubu, the former first lady of Lagos who was imposed on ACN.
Yemisi Kuti's profile is here which going by her antecedents and activism outshines that of Mrs. Remi Tinubu, whose profile is also available
here
Maybe an uphill task with ACN mobilisation machinery but it is not impossible for the Ransome Kuti woman to win and make a better legislative representation for Lagos Central district which consists of:

LGA NAME LGA CODE WARD NAME WARD CODE

APAPA 05 APAPA I (MARINE ROAD
AND ENVIRONS) 01
APAPA II (LIVERPOOL
ROAD AND ENVIRONS) 02
APAPA III (CREEK RD, 03
TINCAN/SNAKE ISLANDS)
APAPA IV (PELEWURA
CRESCENT AND ENVIRONS) 04
IJORA OLOYE 05
OLODAN STREET,
OLOJOWON STREET, ALH.
DOGO OLATOKUNBO
STREET, IGANMU 06
GASHIYA AND ENVIRONS 07
AFOLABI ALASIA STREET,
AND ENVIRONS 08
MALU ROAD ANDENVIRONS 09
SARI AND ENVIRONS 10

ETI-OSA 08 VICTORIA ISLAND I 01
VICTORIA ISLAND II 02
ILASAN HOUSING ESTATE 03
LEKKI/IKATE AND
ENVIRONS 04
ILADO/ETI-OSA AND
ENVIRONS 05
AJAH/SANGOTEDO 06
ADO/LANGBASA/BADORE 07
IKOYI I 08
IKOYI II 09
OBALENDE 10

LAGOS ISLAND 14 OLOWOGBOWO/ELEGBATA 01
OLUWOLE 02
IDUMOTA/OKE-ARIN 03
OJU-OTO 04
OKO-AWO 05
AGARAWU/OBADINA 06
IDUNTAFA 07
ILUPESI 08
ISALE-AGBEDE 09
OLOSUN 10
OLUSHI/KAKAWA 11
POPO-AGUDA 12
ANIKANTAMO 13
OKO-FAJI 14
EIYEKOLE 15
ONOKAN 16
SANDGROUSE 17
EPETEDO 18
LAFIAJI/EBUTE 19

LAGOS MAINLAND 15 OTTO/IDDO 01
APAPA ROAD AND ENVIRONS 02
OLALEYE VILLAGE 03
MAKOKO/EBUTE METTA 04
OYINGBO MARKET/EBUTE METTA 05
GLOVER/EBUTE METTA 06
OKO-BABA 07
OYADIRAN ESTATE/ABULEOJA 08
ALAGOMEJI 09
IWAYA 10
YABA/IGBOBI SABE 11

SURULERE 20 ORILE 01
AGUDA 02
IJESHATEDO 03
AKINHANMI/COLE 04
YABA/OJUELEGBA 05
IGBAJA/STADIUM 06
SHITTA/OGUNLANA DRIVE 07
ADENIRAN/OGUNSANYA 08
IPONRII HOUSING
ESTATE/ERIC MOORE 09
COKER 10
ITIRE 11
IKATE 12
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
Segun am impressed. Best wishes tmr. Vote and protect your vote
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by eleshin(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2011
Had 2 com home frm sch 2 vote,rily dnt no any candidate bt ma constituency fall under lasgidi central,so i'm votin ACN all d way due 2 fashola antecedence.
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by DisGuy: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
Seguno2

you managed to mention ACN twice without mentioning the name of the party she is in

there's no name on the voters' card i think, just party n logo
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by Jarus(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2011
At home in Kwara South, I don't want my Senator to return. He is perhaps the most idle Senator. Any other person other than him is ok by me, but I'll prefer AC guy
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2011
Dis Guy:
Seguno2

you managed to mention ACN twice without mentioning the name of the party she is in

there's no name on the voters' card i think, just party n logo

Yemisi Ransome-Kuti is of the Social Democratic Mega Party (SDMP)

Lagos is so solidly AC that I know it'd be easier for an elephant to pass through the eye of a needle than her emerging victorious.
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by DisGuy: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2011
Jarus:

At home in Kwara South, I don't want my Senator to return. He is perhaps the most idle Senator. Any other person other than him is ok by me, but I'll prefer AC guy

the senators from ebonyi and zamfara are even useless; one or senator from the opposition wont be a bad idea though

Whats JKwara saying? is Fatah still going strong or Belgore is looking to crash the party, belgore is kwara central right?
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by EngrMayor(m): 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2011
I pray d elections wil b free-and-fair
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by opalu: 12:05am On Apr 02, 2011
Dis Guy:

the senators from ebonyi and zamfara are even useless; one or senator from the opposition wont be a bad idea though

Whats JKwara saying? is Fatah still going strong or Belgore is looking to crash the party, belgore is kwara central right?

The Belgore SAN I know in kwara is gunning for Governorship Not Central anything
Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by opalu: 12:18am On Apr 02, 2011
don't 4get

Re: Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 by EvilBrain1(m): 12:27am On Apr 02, 2011
I just want to beg all the GEJ supporters not to vote PDP for the national assembly. Even if Jonathan wins the presidency again it might not be so bad if he has to deal with a hostile legislature than can curb his PDP excesses and make sure the government actually works. We need a viable opposition at the federal level.

The current set of lawmakers seem to think that their job is to rubber stamp whatever Aso Rock sends them and collect big money. I don't think its a coincidence that most of them belong to the party responsible for the bulk of the corruption in Nigeria.

A one party state is bad news for everyone. Please vote for whichever party had the best chance of beating the PDP in your area. May God save Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

2015: Be Patient, I Won’t Let You Down, Jonathan Tells Campaign Groups / Sahara Reporters Deletes Kwara APC Gov Candidate Fake WAEC Certificate Story / Killings: El-Rufai To Install CCTVs In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.