Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) (50617 Views)

Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business / Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dozie32:
He really tried. But one thing about this celebrity be saying Dem dey like advertise everything Dem do for person..
Na the person he do am for dey advertise am.. shocked
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by NwokoloOwa: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
I wonder. You should be proud of your gift na

femi4:
Why are they hiding the generator size?

I can't live in such environment, too noisy. I doubt if they have a functioning transformer
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by Midas01: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Your head dey there.
Slynation:
Asin ehh, I usually loss interest whenever such news is coming from a new account created that very day...Some of them might have given you the insult of your life with their main account for posting your own opinion on a particular post.....!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by Balenciagabrain: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
achicares:

Please, don't involve God in your ungrateful character. God blesses people who appreciate good even when it is for someone else and no matter how small. Blessing is not for those who don't appreciate it

Daddy G.O I hail o.
If you'd mind your business. You sef fit make am
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by edoairways: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
femi4:
Why are they hiding the generator size?

I can't live in such environment, too noisy. I doubt if they have a functioning transformer
Is there stable light anywhere in Nigeria?
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by Coinbased: 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) by abidoye21722: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
:Why are they hiding the generator size?I can't live in such environment, too noisy. I doubt if they have a functioning transformer Is there stable light anywhere in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere / "I Am A Witch" - Christiana Awuni, Ghanaian Actress / Erica: I Believe You Were 'Jazzed' - Vee To Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.