Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card (62238 Views)

Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) / Download Stingy Men Association Nigeria (SMAN) ID Card Template And Form / Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by LaReinaa(f): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
anonymous1759:

Last dec I invited a girl I wanted to date for dinner she was with her friends I and my friend spent #15 k . Without feeling bad because it was willing. A week later this girl went on a short trip I asked her to buy something for me on the way anything eatable even if it's chin chin or Apple for # 200. She couldn't that's how I exed her majority of girls are Very Stingy.
The truth is that, I am actually not interested in the story of your life.. it completely has nothing to do with my post up there..

My unsolicited advice to you is to choose the people you surround yourself with wisely both male and female.. Anyone can be stingy! I am sure there’re some guys in your circle that never offer to pay for drinks willingly when you hangout with them, you might even be that friend in your group!

Not everything should be a gender battle in this platform!
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by aloo9ice(m): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Wahala be like poverty, it keeps increasing as stingy men.���
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by ChoCho54(f): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
Godblessbiafraa:

But truth be told, shaved pusssy looks like small pikin pussy

It's a turn off
Lawd! grin
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by LaReinaa(f): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Lazy money hungry girl! this thread was never a joke to real men out there, this year you and your likes will suffer from men since you girls have nothing to offer and can never be productive. any man that still spend on a woman that's not his wife should be shot at sight, being in a relationship with you hungry girls isn't money alleviating scheme, I've chopped girls like you in the past and broke up afterwards, if you all lazy ass thinks men like me can fall for your scams, then you don't know shít about me, I've learnt the hard way. and besides these days i spend more money on my mom than any lazy broke bitch, and thank God I have a woman that dosen't ask me for a dime, I gift her anytime I will and she does the same so I don't have to worry, if you want to date a rich guy, make sure you have your own money too and lastly I'm not in Nigeria, at least I'm not suffering like you in that shíthole, I have a better job and plans unlike you and lastly I have access to everything I want unlike you, use your head to think for once and not your pussy.
You’ve chopped girls like me God forbids grin grin
Even in your 7th re-incarnation, you will never be able to speak to a girl like me in real life, when I said I can feed you and your entire lineage for years, I actually meant it. Niaraland has really given faceless people like you the effrontery to talk to anyone in whichever manner anonymously!

Which girlfriend do you have? Can you even afford a girlfriend..

Tundeednut is back on Instagram, better hurry up and queue up for his first giveaway, if you’re lucky to win, you might be able to afford another 10mb for your rants on nairaland grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by ChoCho54(f): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
8th page now... Don jazxyy Don buy market
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by anonymous1759(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
LaReinaa:

The truth is that, I am actually not interested in the story of your life.. it completely has nothing to do with my post up there..

My unsolicited advice to you is to choose the people you surround yourself with wisely both male and female.. Anyone can be stingy! I am sure there’re some guys in your circle that never offer to pay for drinks willingly when you hangout with them, you might even be that friend in your group!

Not everything should be a gender battle in this platform!

Guys don't bill guys unnecessarily, guy return Favour more than ladies anytime anyday no matter how small but you girls can be very Stingy ( majority)
If I buy 5 bottle of beer for my guy when he visits Me and he gives me one bottle ofpasa bitters or sachet when I go to his place is EVEN . That's the guys code .

It's only a girl that'll ask his colleague for money who's a guy that they both earn the same Salary all in the name of pussie and casual relationship or Friendship.

The only woman that can spend on you is your MOM a typical woman is Stingy to both her friends and boyfriends .

Yes it's a gender issue if you want Equality there should be Equity .

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by LaReinaa(f): 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
anonymous1759:

Guys don't bill guys unnecessarily, guy return Favour more than ladies anytime anyday no matter how small but you girls can be very Stingy ( majority)
If I buy 5 bottle of beer for my guy when he visits Me and he gives me one bottle ofpasa bitters or sachet when I go to his place is EVEN . That's the guys code .

It's only a girl that'll ask his colleague for money who's a guy that they both earn the same Salary all in the name of pussie and casual relationship or Friendship.

The only woman that can spend on you is your MOM a typical woman is Stingy to both her friends and boyfriends .

Yes it's a gender issue if you want Equality there should be Equity .
Your mum was a girl before you she became your mum.. if you must generalize, do it accordingly!

All you Nairaland alpha males that come here to crucify women, I usually wonder if you’ll have mothers and sisters at home! Just saying undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Godblessbiafraa: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
ChoCho54:
Lawd! grin

Haven't you heard that before
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by just4dem(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
LMSWICD grin
englishmart:
Honey, I need 5k to make my hair.
Ok, let me see what I can do

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by anonymous1759(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
LaReinaa:

Your mum was a girl before you she became your mum.. if you must generalize, do it accordingly!

All you Nairaland alpha males that come here to crucify women, I usually wonder if you’ll have mothers and sisters at home! Just saying undecided

If you see my Post I said " Majority " we still have a few good girls.

Don't blame guys just like ladies Cruxify most men as cheats because you always encounter them is the same for guys ,we've seen enough it's not everything we say online it'll be like you're disturbing the public space with your personal life . We all have awful memories (MEN) with ladies. It's time for a change.
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
PHijo:

Is relationship employment? If she wants to work as a cleaner or house help she can submit her CV for such jobs.

What many women do in Nigeria is prostitution light and it is disgusting to any sane being.

If a woman doesn't have more than a man she shouldn't call him broke. You can't be below someone and disrespect his income.
A girl i once toasted said i would be paying her monthly salary that her friends get 50k per month.

This is excluding the feeding that she would get free in my house, the flexing outing, the changing of hair i would have been doing.

like i said what can you bring to this relationship she said sex.

If i can be paying a bitch monthly salary when i haven't even paid my mom her full dues.

A bitch that can't boil egg, always living fake on social media with a rotten vagina, that probably be on the same social media bleeping other boys

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by PHijo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mikehot:
A girl i once toasted said i would be paying her monthly salary that her friends get 50k per month.

This is excluding the feeding that she would get free in my house, the flexing outing, the changing of hair i would have been doing.

like i said what can you bring to this relationship she said sex.

If i can be paying a bitch monthly salary when i haven't even paid my mom her full dues.

A bitch that can't boil egg, always living fake on social media with a rotten vagina, that probably be on the same social media bleeping other boys

It is really unfortunate they have reduced womanhood to this level.
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by simplyOJ(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
englishmart:
Since having a girlfriend in Nigeria is like paying an employee or taking care of an orphan, wetin person wan do?

grin cheesy You guys are crazy...How do you come up with these lines.. crazy grin
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Iceyjayz: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
LaReinaa:

You’ve chopped girls like me God forbids grin grin
Even in your 7th re-incarnation, you will never be able to speak to a girl like me in real life, when I said I can feed you and your entire lineage for years, I actually meant it. Niaraland has really given faceless people like you the effrontery to talk to anyone in whichever manner anonymously!

Which girlfriend do you have? Can you even afford a girlfriend..

Tundeednut is back on Instagram, better hurry up and queue up for his first giveaway, if you’re lucky to win, you might be able to afford another 10mb for your rants on nairaland grin grin grin cheesy
Says a nonentity like you that my dog feeds better than, including everyone in your family. if not because i have nothing doing at the moment I wouldn't have replied your dumb ass, me replying you is a privilege, note that.
now run along to where you crawl out from you jobless broke girl with nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by LaReinaa(f): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Says a nonentity like you that my dog feeds better than, including everyone in your family. if not because i have nothing doing at the moment I wouldn't have replied your dumb ass, me replying you is a privilege, note that.
now run along to where you crawl out from you jobless broke girl with nothing to offer.
You have something doing
You mean on twitter and IG begging for giveaway grin grin grin

Which dog are you talking about Do you know how much it takes to keep a dog With which money
You wish..

I wonder why broke boys are always pained when called broke.. it’s actually not an insult, it’s just an adjective to qualify your pathetic financial state!
Abeg seat quietly at the corner or tiny stuffy room where you’re spewing your trash from..
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by cbi24: 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by englishmart(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
simplyOJ:

grin cheesy You guys are crazy...How do you come up with these lines.. crazy grin
grin grin[b] Experience breeds inspiration [/b]

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Iceyjayz: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
LaReinaa:

You have something doing
You mean on twitter and IG begging for giveaway grin grin grin

Which dog are you talking about Do you know how much it takes to keep a dog With which money
You wish..

I wonder why broke boys are always pained when called broke.. it’s actually not an insult, it’s just an adjective to qualify your pathetic financial state!
Abeg seat quietly at the corner or tiny stuffy room where you’re spewing your trash from..
Fool! you wish am like your broke dad idiot! send me your account let me send you cash, jobless hungry thing, you think everyone is as poor as your family, those Nairalanders that have met me in the real world knows the kind of person I am, I'm just wasting my time on a nonentity like you, in the real world I wouldn't even touch a dumb and hungry person like you with a 1inchs stick, get a life and stay off my mention because I won't reply you anymore..

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by englishmart(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Fool! you wish am like your broke dad idiot! send me your account let me send you cash, jobless hungry thing, you think everyone is as poor as your family, those Nairalanders that have met me in the real world knows the kind of person I am, I'm just wasting my time on a nonentity like you, in the real world I wouldn't even touch a dumb and hungry person like you with a 1inchs stick, get a life and stay off my mention because I won't reply you anymore..
No vex, make I kuku send you my own account number na.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by HopInMyMaser(f): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
[
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by LaReinaa(f): 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Off your mentions? Really
I was on my own when you jumped into my mention with your mannerless, pathetic broke ass grin

I am going to ignore the fact you insulted my Dad because it clearly shows that your mother did a very bad job in raising you.. you’re obviously a big disgrace to an entire male folk, N50 condom could’ve prevented the mistake of bringing into this world undecided

Use the 2k you must have won from today’s giveaway on twitter and upgrade your sense because your sense is slightly 2% bigger than that of a local fowl grin cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Iceyjayz: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
LaReinaa:

Off your mentions? Really
I was on my own when you jumped into my mention with your mannerless, pathetic broke ass grin

I am going to ignore the fact you insulted my Dad because it clearly shows that your mother did a very bad job in raising you.. you’re obviously a big disgrace to an entire male folk, N50 condom could’ve prevented the mistake of bringing into this world undecided

Use the 2k you must have won from today’s giveaway on twitter and upgrade your sense because your sense is slightly 2% bigger than that of a local fowl grin cheesy
At least my mother didn't raise a stupid LovePeddler like yours did, that depend on men for money, if only your father poured him semen in your mom mouth, they wouldn't have given birth to a jobless and broke LovePeddler like you cheesycheesy

you are a total disgrace to real women out there, cheap whores like you should have been used for sacrifice because you obviously don't have any use, poverty have really dealt with you cheesy the broke ass bitch is even telling me she can feed me, idiot! all the money you get from runs/having sex with different men till you die will never reach quarter of the money I have in bank, ashawo Werey! cheesycheesycheesy
your mates are making names out there but you are here depending on men, asking men for money that your father cannot afford, puta estupida cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Who wants money?

Holla @ me.

don't play with my intelligence this hot afternoon.....where I go drop account number gan

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido & HushPuppi Settle Their Rift, Hug Each Other (Photos) / Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) / JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.