Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card (61887 Views)

Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) / Download Stingy Men Association Nigeria (SMAN) ID Card Template And Form / Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Skmoda360(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2021
CalliDora1:
Only on nairaland this kind of news will trend and get the highest accolades.

It's live everywhere madam......I hope you are not part of the "2k girls" grin?
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Kindness218: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Who wants money?
Holla @ me.
3936729011 fcmb
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by aysnoopy(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2021
That's me since I was born. No be today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Oshokalo: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Who wants money?
Holla @ me.
na pussy me I want
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by berbs: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Who wants money?

Holla @ me.

Yen yen yen yen. cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Oshokalo: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2021
where is their head office at,I want to register direct from the chairman
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by lkillbrokehoes: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2021
Towma:

Then stop doing chores for them
As simple as that
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by LaReinaa(f): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
This is coming from a jobless broke girl that have nothing to offer a man aside her pussy, I'm glad some men eyes are opening now, no more dating broke and Useless girls, no more dating a liability and cheap scums, we are now wiser!
ode! thinks it's a joke cheesy lol...you and your likes never see anything yet
Jobless broke girl that can feed you and your entire family for years.. Ode grin

People that truly spend on women don’t even complain, it’s usually broke, hungry boys like you that keeps lamenting on topics like this!

Be forming woke on nairaland.. don’t goan plan your life! Keep looking for who to insult with your borrowed 10mb grin cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by RexTramadol1: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Pastors u mean??

Whatever rocks your boat brother!

So far it’s not to ladies, it can NEVER be a bad investment
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Oracleforce: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2021
Nigeria guys are more mumu for ladies than any other country 's..
For a Naija guy to know he is mumu, he needs to ask himself this important question....that what are the assets this lady is bringing to the table except for boobs and cunt ....then, you will keep investing your hard-earned money on boobs and cunt....when you have more valuable things to invest your money on....

As a human anatomy value, the value of cunt and boobs in any laboratory is just 2k....but some will invest $ 3 billion on Cunt and boobs...what an overpriced?

If you go to lagos clubhouse, with 2-3k, you can Bleep any beautiful lady to stupor...and some will now be manipulating you and be collecting a salary for their cunt and boobs that is value for 3k.

However, there are some ladies that their value is beyond cunt and boobs....those kinds of ladies are few and for you to find one, you have to withhold her with all the value you have and he will triple the value for you....

Therefore, if you are rich before you marry and you are now poor a few years after marriage, be assured that you just married cunt and boobs ladies...

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Darlingtonejir4(m): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2021
englishmart:
Our mumu don do. Imagine person go sponsor another person daughter for university for Nothing.
no b lie

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Mcslize: 10:30am On Jan 12, 2021
Wow! I am definitely going to join this association.
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by koning: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2021
Motto: LET ME SEE WHAT I CAN DO !. I am in stiches grin grin grin. Whoever thought this Motto out is a brilliant man.

I have obtained my card oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2021
excel101:
You think say nah until you come out dey show yourself naim be say money dey person hand. My bro that guy might be investing his money well o.
everything na cruise, don't take it personal..
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by isaythetruth(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2021
Am a member too, Our motto is "Let me see what I can do"....

Never tell a lady outright No....it's against the rule.

Just tell her "Let me see what I can do"... It can span over 5years, you are still seeing what you can do.

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by sparko1(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2021
CalliDora1:
Only on nairaland this kind of news will trend and get the highest accolades.

Madame chill out, the world wasn’t built on your seriousness.

A little fun, abi you just hate it for obvious reason.
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Akalia(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2021
englishmart:
Wahala be like poverty, it keeps increasing.
Mavin boss Don Jazzy shows support for the trending 'Stingy men association of Nigeria' (SMAN) whose main aim is to spend nothing or less on girlfriends, especially the golddigging ones and encourage them to stop using their puxxxy as investment or self-employment/survival tool.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ5_FnPHWnn/?igshid=1heor157nn4ht
I want to buy membership form. Where can I get one?
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Godpikin4real(f): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2021
Buhhh Don Jazzy no stingy naaa.
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by nerd004: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2021
jnoz23:
"do not open"
na smell e go smell!

Increase the volume....."Do not open" nah rotten e go rotten

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by dickofglory: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2021
englishmart:
Wahala be like poverty, it keeps increasing.
Mavin boss Don Jazzy shows support for the trending 'Stingy men association of Nigeria' (SMAN) whose main aim is to spend nothing or less on girlfriends, especially the golddigging ones and encourage them to stop using their puxxxy as investment or self-employment/survival tool.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ5_FnPHWnn/?igshid=1heor157nn4ht
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by dickofglory: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2021
southniyikaye:
Are they still accepting members?

Efe of bbn is asking how much for registration!
Werey dey disguise, he don spend bbn money finish Wan come hide under stingy men association
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by koning: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2021
englishmart:
Our mumu don do. Imagine person go sponsor another person daughter for university for Nothing.

My ex once showed me land documents on her name. She was an undergraduate then. A man bought a piece of land for her. It was shocking to me.

She dumped the guy and gave the land papers back to him after i don reset her brain with correct knacking.

She was supposed to marry the manoooo.
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by dickofglory: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2021
this thing don dey playstore ooooo

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by nerd004: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2021
I once said it b4 and some unscrupulous persons (females) attacked me....see An Average Nigerian Babe has nuffin infact I need to capitalise this "NOTHING" to offer a man other than SEX.... That's the only asset these set of ladies have...That don't add value,they don't know how to strategize .... Rubbish people....Have an Uncle outside married to a South African,,,,trust me,,this babe is an asset...
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by emusmithyy(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2021
LaReinaa:

Aunty, it’s just a joke, let’s laugh over it.. No need for this motivational speech rn.. it’s not that deep grin

I tire o
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Iceyjayz: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2021
LaReinaa:

[s]Jobless broke girl that can feed you and your entire family for years.. Ode grin

People that truly spend on women don’t even complain, it’s usually broke, hungry boys like you that keeps lamenting on topics like this!

Be forming woke on nairaland.. don’t goan plan your life! Keep looking for who to insult with your borrowed 10mb grin cheesy[/s]
Ode! have you feed yourself first? or even your hungry family? nonentity! hungry looking thing cheesycheesycheesy

it's a foolish man that will spend on Useless broke girls, I don't blame hungry girls like you, I blame those stupid men that's spending on y'all that have nothing to offer, those days that I spend on y'all hungry girls is over already, I'm glad I found an independent foreign woman that work and earn like me, not Useless and hungry gold diggers like you that depends on men for money, you better get a life and a job and stop depending on men for money, I pray you don't end up as a victim of ritual.

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Typicool8(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2021
Good morning nairalanders.
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by Lilpen3758: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2021
nerd004:
I once said it b4 and some unscrupulous persons (females) attacked me....see An Average Nigerian Babe has nuffin infact I need to capitalise this "NOTHING" to offer a man other than SEX.... That's the only asset these set of ladies have...That don't add value,they don't know how to strategize .... Rubbish people....Have an Uncle outside married to a South African,,,,trust me,,this babe is an asset...
Naija girls are scam......
Big fvcking SCAM

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by adetgood(f): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2021
���don jazzy is so funny
Anyways, if you want to grow your instagram account, check out my signature
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by ceeceeco: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2021
englishmart:
Only just because of pu**y o, only just because of pu**y. Taa our mumu dun do true true.
Re: Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card by LaReinaa(f): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2021
luvmijeje:

It's not a joke my sister.......It's a real life situation.
You can interpret it the way you like, I see it as a joke..

Come to think of it, stinginess can’t only exist between a man and woman, you can decide to be stingy to anybody including your family members and friends..

Who even gave you guys the impression that only the men are entitled to make money! In today’s world, everyone hustles to make money..

I find it funny because the women in my circle are all self made, some are bread winners in their families..

If you must know, somany self proclaimed alpha males on this platform are gigolos in real life..

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo / Regina Daniels Slays In Her Husband’s Private Jet / Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.