Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,296 members, 7,850,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (48115 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2011
why are u frowning your face now cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2011
I don't ever want to see Annawhite here again angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2011
cry
dave2:

Was she caught in the act? shocked embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2011
1. she was caught with one guy in owerri
2. she is like NEPA (never expect power always)

Am just tired of everything angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Toba, what do u advice
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2011
Abeg fashy da babe jor. me i dey go after muslims cos i think they are well behaved than xtians. were u dating potato before?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
On Potato, em em em em em em we did not date more than 3 weeks or so grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2011
i knew bout potato cos shes a bit fragile in the heart. why did u break up after 3 weeks
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2011
Cos one sweet succulent yellow paw paw appeared from the skies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I couldn't resist her. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
I still love her though angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2011
Who do u still love?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2011
Anna sweet succulent embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Whenever i remember her, my adrenalin runs faster than normal sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
Pity u. instead of u to date potato. shes better embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
How is Potato better
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2011
toba:

Who do u still love?
why dont you go for potato?oops! you are just a boy----- poor thing! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
Yeah, still a boy. That's why he is here, learning from people like us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2011
dave2:

How is Potato better

She wouldnt cheat or break ur heart like Nigerians embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2011
annawhite:

why dont you go for potato?oops! you are just a boy----- poor thing! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

At 33? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2011
dave2:

do you have any explanation for dis line? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
dave2:

Anna sweet succulent embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Whenever i remember her, my adrenalin runs faster than normal sad sad sad sad sad
toba take my middle finger tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2011
Toba, i remember when u said u were 26 years in one of your posts smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2011
dave2:

annawhite:

do you have any explanation for dis line? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angrytoba take my middle finger tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Becos Another man has been shinning ur kongo with this

annawhite:

toba take my middle finger tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I will give thisto u
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2011
dave2:

Toba, i remember when u said u were 26 years in one of your posts smiley smiley smiley smiley

so?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2011
toba is an unrepentant liar! angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2011
From 26 years, now 33 years under 2 weeks shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2011
dave2:

From 26 years, now 33 years under 2 weeks shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
im actually 28 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2011
it might even become 40 if care isnt taken! undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2011
He is now 28 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2011
Thats the confirmed age for now. it might change tomorrow undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2011
toba:

Thats the confirmed age for now. it might change tomorrow undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
liar!mtchewwwwwww!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2011
Toba Toba Toba grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2011
sweet succulent apple, anything for me?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2011
annawhite:

liar!mtchewwwwwww!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
care for

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.