Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (47624 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2011
After flirting around and u are tired, u come here and pretend as if nothing has happened tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2011
I should have listened to Toba after all, that all women are the same undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2011
dave2:

After flirting around and u are tired, u come here and pretend as if nothing has happened tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
you are not man enough na tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
A woman in a man skin! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2011
I am dying of loneliness oh! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2011
annawhite:

you are not man enough na tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
A woman in a man skin! tongue tongue tongue

in a woman's skin indeed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
stop flirting around, that's my point sad sad sad sad sad

iyatrustee:

I am dying of loneliness oh! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please, give details of the kind of guy or boi u want and i will arrange one 4u wink wink wink wink wink wink
is not good that a man Iya should be alone smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2011
or would u prefer a virgin??
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2011
yes a pure fajin! wink winkbut definately not toba grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2011
I don't understand what u mean by pure fajin pls angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2011
pure fajin as in never been used, tear leather not some old se.x starved men like you and toba claiming to be fajins tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
what are u talking about sef?
fajin na fajin ke grin grin grin grin
when did i tell u am a fajin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
you are a secondary fajin since my sister no dey gree you kerewa again grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2011
your sister?
leave her out of this please, after she don catch enough fun for outside, she go come house begin give monkey excuses angry angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2011
wia you keep her sef? i miss her, goldie and 190 undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2011
i should ask you but u know when your hands are not clean, u are likely to go hiding grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2011
what exactly are you saying?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2011
exactly what u are thinking of grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 5:46am On Sep 14, 2011
dave2:

in a woman's skin indeed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
stop flirting around, that's my point sad sad sad sad sad

Please, give details of the kind of guy or boi u want and i will arrange one 4u wink wink wink wink wink wink
is not good that a man Iya should be alone smiley smiley smiley
Orton hasn't been online for a while,wonder y a man your age elf be lying just to get my sis attention!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2011
annawhite:

Orton hasn't been online for a while,wonder y a man your age elf be lying just to get my sis attention!

who is lying, me or you??
i never mentioned anybody's name by the way.
see guilty conscience ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u make me laff sometimes, so one can only chat thru NL
i may be offline on NL but online on YIM wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2011
dave2:

who is lying, me or you??
i never mentioned anybody's name by the way.
see guilty conscience ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u make me laff sometimes, so one can only chat thru NL
i may be offline on NL but online on YIM wink wink wink wink wink wink
meaning?u know me too well if orton is here I wouldn't be missing him tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2011
dave
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 2:53am On Sep 16, 2011
toba:

dave
toba dear pls help me keep your friend in check,he is loosing it
where dis my sis sef make she cum help me pak ma things,am thru wit dis edo man! LOL
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2011
Toba, where have u been??
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2011
Went to write exam
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
boring house embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2011
which exam be that?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2011
waec embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2011
yes oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
exactly was what on my mind grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
will i pass? lipsrsealed undecided embarassed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
yeah, at least u should be able to make 4 credits in one sitting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2011
if i make 4 credits, do i still need to write Jamb exam? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
i can't remember anymore oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i wrote JAMB over 15 years ago smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.