Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) (37004 Views)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by nedekid: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
ngozika2us:
He was once bald-headed...So what happened?
The below videos is years back.
It us now common place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YTiuwpZTU4
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by cassyrooy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
This guy wey sell him kidney that year undecided

Hmmmm apart from all these motivational speeches, I hope you invested well

Because it's the end that will justify the means

Happy birthday
Like him truly sell him kidney?

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by Gbest90(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Princeton92:

Men wear wig these days, he's one user of that too which I guess that's wig sha
Wow! I know men do make overs. But never knew men wear wigs too.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

None of these people wan cross 40 or even hit 40... I wonder what it is about the number 40 that scares all these aging celebs, making them lie so dumbly and shamelessly. grin
It all boils down to fake life.
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
HBD and many more to come with lots of goodies
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
viviangist:
Actor Ik Ogbonna Celebrates 37th Birthday With Lovely Pictures

Ikechukwu Mitchel Ogbonna, professionally known as IK Ogbonna, is a Nigerian film and television actor, Model, Director and TV Personality. He originated from the area of Abia State, which is in the south-eastern part of Nigeria. He attended primary and secondary school in Lagos State. Vivian Gist Reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ4hRyppZUL/?igshid=140trdhkp8hvq

Lies, IK Ogbonna grew up and attended primary, secondary and university in Jos plateau state
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by Pain(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Suddenly IK is 7 years younger . Wow !
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by Smarttravels(f): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
viviangist:
Actor Ik Ogbonna Celebrates 37th Birthday With Lovely Pictures

Ikechukwu Mitchel Ogbonna, professionally known as IK Ogbonna, is a Nigerian film and television actor, Model, Director and TV Personality. He originated from the area of Abia State, which is in the south-eastern part of Nigeria. He attended primary and secondary school in Lagos State. Vivian Gist Reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ4hRyppZUL/?igshid=140trdhkp8hvq
Finally, hair extension makes it possible for this guy to wear some hairstyles that he has always dreamt of. Baldness is a drag.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by haider55338: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Suddenly IK is 7 years younger . Wow !
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by ShawnMcJoe: 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nice wigs
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
agitator:
Make him reserve the one him go use when him sick oooooooh, no be to come disturb people for donations later. wink wink wink
grin grin grin
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Who ever knew this guy back in secondary school will marvel at the amount of transformation that happened to this guy
Back then in Airforce sec. Sch, omo this guy na real kpaki guy
You can never find him anywhere or online where he talked about his secondary school days
Kudos Ik, you really amazed me
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by Alvin007: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
ogbonti:

you are very correct, he is naturally bald - BUT you are seeing hair transplant at work
I doubt if it’s a ‘transplant’...that shit is like a wig...glued to the scalp.
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Fyn boy no de pay bills. Too much of everything is not sometimes good
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by Israel5(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Gbest90:
Are these recent pics? Thought this dude was bald.

Oh! If no be money matter, would have recommended it for one of my gee. The stuff has really dealt with him. cheesy Young lad looking like a Red Cap Chief.

Any ways HBD to him. Never knew he was this cute.

Bald head na bastard sha.

it is not "hair transplant" of the type Rooney did. He just fixed a trending attachment for men. Bald guys are doing it now. And it is not too expensive. Less than 40k per piece & fixing.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by Liposure: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
orgylover:
the way guys are bleeping soniia is what i dont understand. i know 3 different close guys that have bleeped her.
i was suppose to bring my oyinbo fiancee but the way wey naija millionaire dey take gree die to Bleep person oyinbo wife make the thing to tire me. this sonia own too much
wahala for who dey date white girl
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
orgylover:
the way guys are bleeping soniia is what i dont understand. i know 3 different close guys that have bleeped her.
i was suppose to bring my oyinbo fiancee but the way wey naija millionaire dey take gree die to Bleep person oyinbo wife make the thing to tire me. this sonia own too much

So na who dey house her for Ikoyi?
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by oteikwu16(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
mysticwarrior:
bross you be 45 years.
aproko, na u born am �����
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Thot dis Nigga was bald
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Gbest90:

Wow! I know men do make overs. But never knew men wear wigs too.

Lol... Now you do know alright
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:36am On Jan 12, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by SaintUlot: 5:22am On Jan 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

I thought as much...

A transplant would be far neater and difficult to tell.

Transplant even takes time to get it covered up.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2021
Happy birthday IK Ogbonna..
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2021
int0x80:
When did he fix his bald head, looks nice on him though!
He's wearing a wig for bald people, look closely at the picture where his hair is tinted, it's very obvious... undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by deciderskill: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2021
quote author=Gbest90 post=97953537]Are these recent pics? Thought this dude was bald.

Oh! If no be money matter, would have recommended it for one of my gee. The stuff has really dealt with him. cheesy Young lad looking like a Red Cap Chief.

Any ways HBD to him. Never knew he was this cute.
Na wig.. Peter p square.. Kaycee na dem dem

Bald head na bastard sha.
[/quote]
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2021
Your oyibo wife has left you with your child in her arms.

What a shame.
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by paulolee(m): 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
happy birthday
Re: IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2021
Happy birthday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN / "I No Get Wahala" - Tiwa Savage Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.