Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

“Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church (416 Views)

"RCCG Stands By You" - Pastor Adeboye Backs Israel / "Shame To You" - Pastor Blasts Members For 'giving God N100 As Offering' (video) / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church by wale377(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
heaven is ashamed of you Clergyman mocks pastors who wear facemask due to COVID19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd93K3FIKVQ

A pastor with the Christ Embassy Church and one of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's proteges, Biodun Lawal, has said that heaven is ashamed of Christians and pastors who wear the facemask and even dare to wear it in the house of God.

Lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J

In a video that has gone viral, Lawal who is based in the church's branch in Ghana said

''If you still want to wear a mask, wear it but do not call yourself a man of God. He is a baby of God. We can't even call you son. You are a baby of God. Son is too high. We can't even call you child of God.

You can frown if you life.

I have seen some people wearing mask to pray inside church. Heaven is ashamed of you. Inside the house of God, you wear mask and you are praying to God?'' he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd93K3FIKVQ
Re: “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church by Righteousness2(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
I won't say wearing the Mask or whatever is wrong.
But when you take the Mask as if it is your source of Protection , you become so Concious of the Mask than what you are Called to do it's a mess of your calling as a man of GOD.

When you Become more Concious of Covid 19 than the Power and authority available to you as a Servant of GOD, it is a mess of your call.

When you Become more Concious of Covid 19 than your relationship and time with JESUS, it is a Mess of your Faith.

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church by Bigredmachine: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
cheesy
Re: “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church by thaoriginator: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
shocked
Re: “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
But when you take the Mask as if it is your source of Protection , you become so Concious of the Mask than what you are Called to do it's a mess of your calling as a man of GOD.

When you Become more Concious of Covid 19 than the Power and authority available to you as a Servant of GOD, it is a mess of your call.

When you Become more Concious of Covid 19 than your relationship and time with JESUS, it is a Mess of your Faith.

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
But you still need to take precautions of this virus.God had also instructed that we obey those in power,so if we don't use COVID19 protocols as prescribed by the government therefore we are rebels and cannot be loyal to God

1 Like

Re: “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church by goodmorning40: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
They can't even practice what they impose on their followers. They are very scared when it comes to their lives but tell you to live carefree because miracle is free
Re: “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church by petra1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
He is a baby of God
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church by kingxsamz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Lmao... If you people like, follow this clown's advice. He's one of those who believe 5g spreads covid-19.
If you people like keep listening to your pastors.
Don't take precautions. Just few days ago, one pastor died of covid-19. If you think prayers that haven't been able to take this country out of its sorry state would protect you from viruses, sicknesses and diseases, you're deceiving yourself. The only pastor I respect in this case is Pastor Adeboye. He's one of the few adhering to safety measures.
Remember this pastor? He's been dead for long.
Prayers no dey pursue virus o. Even your pastors dey go hospital. Use your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWcajDiGAq0
Re: “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
I don't think so except they are putting their trust in it instead of God.

Some of them wear it just for the sake of their followers, because as leaders they have to be more responsible with every action they take, because it could lead to unwarranted loss of lives.

Some church leaders who claim Covid-19 is a scam are losing some of their members to the disease, and some have even contracted the disease from their church meetings, so those wearing the mask may have also done so to create the awareness that Covid-19 was indeed real even though God was protecting us from it full impact.

God bless.
Re: “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

U Are Wrong & Ignorant. Dat U Are Christian Doesn't Mean U Should Be Careless. Besides, Our Level Of Grace Or Anointing Are Not Equal. 4 D Fact Dat One Christian Brother/sister Or M.O.G Touched Or Came In Contact With Someone Who Has D Virus & Wasn't Infected Doesn't Mean U Should Try Dsame. If U Do, U May Foolishly & Ignorantly Lose Ur Life.
Re: “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church by LordReed(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Please stop locking your doors, windows and gates since they are not the things that protect you. Leave the keys to your car in the ignition when ever you park because carrying away the key doesn't stop the car from being taken.

How you people love to deceive yourselves is astounding.

3 Likes

Re: “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church by jmoore(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
If he said that, then he is Foolish.

The same people that look right and left before crossing the road are trying to mock those that wear masks. Cross the road without adequate attention of incoming cars, let's see if you won't be crushed.

Idiots!!

The fool should go and ask his pastor why he took yellow fever vaccine before going to South Africa.

1 Like

Re: “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church by alade26632: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
They can't even practice what they impose on their followers. They are very scared when it comes to their lives but tell you to live carefree because miracle is free
Re: “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church by LordReed(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
jmoore:
If he said that, then he is Foolish.

The same people that look right and left before crossing the road are trying to mock those that wear masks. Cross the road without adequate attention of incoming cars, let's see if you won't be crushed.

Idiots!!

The fool should go and ask his pastor why he took yellow fever vaccine before going to South Africa.

Probably bought the yellow fever card. LMAO!
Re: “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church by Image123(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
so Kumuyi and Adeboye and Olukoya are baby in faith abi, oshisko.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Omotosho Releases Fresh Prophecy On June 12th Protest / Remember That Winner's Pastor That Was Sacked, Help Has Locate Him. / Biblical Meaning And Relevance Of Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.