Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Help! My Sister's Cancer Has Gone So Bad - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Sister's Cancer Has Gone So Bad (737 Views)

Fresh Graduate, Battling Cancer, Has 72hrs Deadline To Raise 1.2mil, Cries Out / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Sister's Cancer Has Gone So Bad by Buziness101: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
Please my sister has been diagnosed with cancer in US ... Currently her condition no longer has a medical remedy according to doctors... Please someone with a better idea tell me what to do...

Thanks.
Re: Help! My Sister's Cancer Has Gone So Bad by thorpido(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Buziness101:
Please my sister has been diagnosed with cancer in US ... Currently her condition no longer has a medical remedy according to doctors... Please someone with a better idea tell me what to do...

Thanks.
Doctors in the US have told you her condition and the prognosis.You don't trust their medical competence?
Re: Help! My Sister's Cancer Has Gone So Bad by Ofemmanu1: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Where is the babalawo of Nairaland?!

We need to consult Ifa.
Re: Help! My Sister's Cancer Has Gone So Bad by doggedfighter(f): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
People with such ailments that can afford it go to U.S for the best treatment.

She's there and I believe they have done and are
doing what's the best for her.

With what you are asking here, our people will soon come with their prayer, deliverance and other absurd and obnoxious suggestions.

Please make her comfortable and surround her with her loved ones.
Re: Help! My Sister's Cancer Has Gone So Bad by Adalasy: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Buziness101:

Thanks.

Sent you a WhatsApp message. Let's talk. When conventional medicine fails we return to nature.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister's Cancer Has Gone So Bad by Denique(f): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
Buziness101:

Thanks.

What kind of cancer is she battling with?
Re: Help! My Sister's Cancer Has Gone So Bad by Buziness101: 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Denique:

What kind of cancer is she battling with?

My dear let's just say it's d final stage of cancer
Re: Help! My Sister's Cancer Has Gone So Bad by starbuck(f): 12:05am On Jan 12, 2021
Prepare for the worse
She should make peace with her maker too cry cry

Speaking from experience..
You all should stay strong for her at this moment

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister's Cancer Has Gone So Bad by Denique(f): 6:01am On Jan 12, 2021
Buziness101:

My dear let's just say it's d final stage of cancer

I meant what part of the body is she dealing with the cancer?

So sorry for what y'all are going through. There's still hope, remember?!
Re: Help! My Sister's Cancer Has Gone So Bad by doctokwus: 9:14am On Jan 12, 2021
So what are u planning to do?
Bring her down to Nigeria and take her to the synagogue for a miracle,or to one herbalist that has a magical plant that would shrink her cancerous cells?
Unless she isn't accessing healthcare in the U.S. anylonger due to the cost of her cancer treatment,she and you had better live with the truth.
If the prognosis is poor,it's poor;and even for some cancers the prognosis can be very poor,which even some patients are aware of.
Stop being in denial.If it's one of those end stage cancer stages she has entered into,let her make use of every minute she has left to enjoy her remaining days.
Cancer is a painful but sad reality of life everyone has to come in reality with,if unfortunately they come down with it.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister's Cancer Has Gone So Bad by KingAlayinde(m): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2021
Buziness101:

Thanks.

so far she is in the states, only God can handle the rest so trust him,,,, I don't thinks we've the cure here except if u just want to be scammed up N down
Re: Help! My Sister's Cancer Has Gone So Bad by shege45: 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
starbuck:
Prepare for the worse
She should make peace with her maker too cry cry

Speaking from experience..
You all should stay strong for her at this moment
have you had cancer before
Re: Help! My Sister's Cancer Has Gone So Bad by oxypressPlus: 6:57am On Jan 15, 2021
Buziness101:

Thanks.

To improve her condition go and add hyperbaric oxygen therapy hbot to her treatment. You will be happy you did.

(1) (Reply)

Breast Lump Removal: Reference Hospital Within Abuja To Have It Done / HELP NEEDED! I Started Having Weak Erection Of Late / Please Help,people Think I Have Mental Problem Because I Soliloquizing Alot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.