Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” (44285 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It / I Didn’t Buy My University Certificate – Nina BBN... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Kingluqman(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Right people abi... na your Toto go hear am grin
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by MackIV(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Very good. He is a member of SMAN nah...grin
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by lexy2014: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
NextD18:
Kidd gave her number to the right people and she was gifted a generator and refrigerator to support her business.

This is the kind of plugs and connections we want. The kind of people we want to have our numbers.

If as a lady, you don't package yourself well and surround yourself with reasonable people, you'll be getting men who'll ask for your number so that they'll be calling you by night to ask "What are you wearing? Have you eaten?".

And if as a guy, you don't use your head in choosing female hommies, your dm will be littered with "Urgent 2k request" instead of buisness deals and plugs from your female friends.

And u believe her story?
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by orgyIover: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
orgylover:
stop all the rubbish explanation. he pimped her
he pimped her just like Satan pimped my brain
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
NextD18:
Kidd gave her number to the right people and she was gifted a generator and refrigerator to support her business.

This is the kind of plugs and connections we want. The kind of people we want to have our numbers.

If as a lady, you don't package yourself well and surround yourself with reasonable people, you'll be getting men who'll ask for your number so that they'll be calling you by night to ask "What are you wearing? Have you eaten?".

And if as a guy, you don't use your head in choosing female hommies, your dm will be littered with "Urgent 2k request" instead of buisness deals and plugs from your female friends.

Let's mingle carefully and wisely.

how about working your path to Greatness if you're not born with one? everyone can't continue to hope to receive, who then will be giving ?
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Worksunlimited: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
NextD18:

Straight up
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by openmine(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Even if the said kidwaya didn't directly buy the 'power equipment' for her,it was his 'contact' that made such possible...so Kidwaya is indirectly responsible for the purchase or does she know if kidwaya gave the funds through such contacts?
No need for this clarification.....Just humbly thank Him and move on jare....She still hasn't changed her vexatious attitude! Smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by mywells: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Kind gesture God pls connect me to the right person.
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Dbiz1111(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
Matters arising grin

Nnaa, ike-gwuru grin cheesy
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by doggedfighter(f): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dbiz1111:

Nnaa, ike-gwuru grin cheesy

Nna, odiegwu.

Akuko kalili grin grin

abum nne grin grin
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Bahamas95(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nonsense!

What's the difference?..... People should learn to appreciate wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by NLRulesEnforcer: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bayonletunmmy:
THIS IS SM•A•RT T•V THE LARGEST WHATSAPP TV(START VIEWING OUR STATUS) FOR •ENTERTAINMENT
•RIDDLES & JOKES
•FUNNY MEMES
•TWITTER SAVAGE
•AIRTIME GIVE AWAY
•HOT STORIES
•LASTES UPDATES
•HOOKUP
•FAMZ SHOUTOUT
& LOTS MORE

WE PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WONT REGRET JOINING US TODAY.
ADVANTAGES OF JOINING US
•WE PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS FOR FREE

CLICK]CLICK HERE TO JOIN US NOW | ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CLICK ON JOIN US NOW TO GET STARTED....THANKS FOR JOINING US.... DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON JOIN US NOW

Kindly receive sense and stop spamming the forum threads with your ads which abuse and break forum rules. You will be reported to the Mods and all your accounts (including those alternate accounts you recently created) will be permanently banned within the next 24 hours.
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Rossycee(f): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
chinavs9ja:
Ungrateful fellow! He connected you to the right people is still thesame that he helped you. Must you run mouth to clear the air on IG? Instead thank God for the right connection! Lord God I needed the right connection oo.
She did thank him if you watched the video and she even promised to give him bole for a week, free of charge.
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Pimpology
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
This generation has lost it, like seriously even if it was bought or not can't we learn to keep some things to ourselves must every thing be posted online? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Cantonese: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
I think he's instrumental to getting the Gen.

He pulled the right plug to get your need met.

Can we see the Gen?

Is it a Lister ?

Or firman?

Can you guys let us rest please

No. Na "I take am pass my neighbour". Jagbajantis intete!

1 Like

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Dollanaira: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Karlifate: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
TheMan3:
Is this poverty? Do you now need connection to have generator in Naija? And what's all this noise amount one generator? I thought it was a plant oo??

1 Like

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by thatigboman: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
Can this ugly, ingrate just shut the hell up.
The bitch that insulted nengi that nengi follows men. Same nengi that dashed he a 6 digit cash, meaning atleast 100,000.
Big brother should never bring bitter, ugly old cargoes to the show
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Kylce042(m): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
wale377:
Recall that Kiddwaya was said to have gifted lucy a generator.

https://www.nairaland.com/6357514/bbnaija-kiddwaya-gifts-lucy-generator

On her Instagram live, she revealed that it wasn’t kidd that bought her the generator that kidd only give her number to the right people who got her the generator
Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmICez4DELg

Mtchew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Indefinitely
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by ICEWIN: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
NextD18:

Well said OG
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Seyzcham91(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
nicely worded!
NextD18:

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by AFONJACOW(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
This girl which kind business she dey do self, all the time they gave me this they gave me that..... Seems like she's the least talent lad in that shity bb9ja show
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Dbiz1111(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
doggedfighter:

Nna, odiegwu.

Akuko kalili grin grin

abum nne grin grin

Oh Nne m. Ewe-kwala iwe o.
Nwaoma osisi cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by iamJ(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
He bought the generator, people mocked him for buying that kind of generator and now he asked her to spin it to connections, una no get sense for this country at all.
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by iamJ(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
lexy2014:

And u believe her story?
are you minding that gullible guy
Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
chinavs9ja:
Ungrateful fellow! He connected you to the right people is still thesame that he helped you. Must you run mouth to clear the air on IG? Instead thank God for the right connection! Lord God I needed the right connection oo.

Ladies see it as a birth right to receive gifts from their male counterpart reason they don't appreciate, we wen be guys gat correct that notion.

1 Like

Re: Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” by Amanda4life: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
WHICH ONE KIDWAYA DO FOR ERICA FOR 7SING HER ON NATIONAL TV

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) / I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) / Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.