Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Best 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Best 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria (1517 Views)

20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria / 6 Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Just 100k / 3 Businesses To Start In 2018 With A Laptop And 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by Enilovesam(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Starting the new year without a focus is the biggest mistake we can ever make. The world is evolving and moving fast, to survive in the country's harsh economy you need to do more than a complaint.

This post contains the 20 best profitable businesses you can start in Nigeria right now. We have carefully checked and see that these businesses are affordable and reliable when it comes to earnings.

Learn more here Profitable businesses in Nigeria https://infotopper.com/profitable-businesses-in-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Best 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by daddycee91(m): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by Enilovesam(m): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
daddycee91:
Thanks
Glad to share! smiley
Re: Best 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by kurataaga(m): 4:21am On Jan 12, 2021
DISCOVERED:

THE BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA This 2021

I am sure this will be the best post you will read this year, please read to the end.

Do you know that if you save N1 every day in the year 2021, you will end up having less than $1 at the end of the year?
Check it.. N1 x 365 days = N365 which is less than $1.

If you think you have plenty money, convert it to dollars and you will see how small it will become.

N1,000,000 naira is less than 2,740 dollars.
Listen.
Even if you have 50 million naira right now, it is less than $137,000.

Now let me blow your mind.

$1,000,000 (1 million dollars) is more than N365,000,000 (Three hundred and sixty five MILLION naira).
And..
$10,000,000 (10 million dollars) is more than 3.56 billion naira.

Now.
Wisdom demands that you start thinking in dollars as you enter 2021. Change your goals to dollars, and then be actively involved in things that will bring you dollars.

Learn at least one digital skill (preferably, a high income skill). Then go to Upwork, Craigslist and fiverr where you will earn in dollars and live well in naira.

See ehn, If you make $1,000 a month, to an average American it's nothing, but in Nigeria, that's over N365k. How many jobs will pay you 365k in Nigeria?

Do everything LEGAL to earn in dollars.

And whenever you earn in naira, divide it to dollar value and tell yourself you need to be earning more. When you do this, you will take bigger actions, you will earn more in dollars and when you finally convert it to naira, you would have created massive wealth.

*But REMEMBER*
A man's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he has.

You can't give anything in exchange for your soul

What shall it profit you if you earn in dollars and live big in naira but lose your soul.

So, do everything possible in 2021 to be Earning Massively And Constantly in Dollars, but let it not be at the expense of your relationship with your Creator.

Thanks for being there

P.S I am set to guide a limited number of people step by step this month (19th-23rd January) in order for them to legitimately make 15,000 daily online using their smartphone

Registration Fee is #5,000

Early Birds is #2,000

*Note* :
Only Those who register today will have access to my e-library worth over #50,000

Interesting right

Click HERE������ NOW TO CONTINUE

https:///send?phone=2347031158791&text=Hi%20Kurataaga,%20l%20want%202%20register%20now..%20My%20name%20is:

Or send me message (Whatsapp only)
Zero seven zero, 31158791
Re: Best 20 Profitable Businesses To Start In Nigeria by CarWallet: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2021
Transport Agents/Managers Needed In Each LGA Nationwide
Visit www.carwallet.ng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Truck Drivers Needed Abroad / Pricewaterhousecoopers - Field Agent Support Executive / New Vacancies Pls Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.