Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party (42360 Views)

Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by EMMY76: 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
Forming a new political party like the apc for the sake of clinching the 2023 presidential election will never be possible. The apc rode on ethnicity and religion to remove gej from office which wont work for whatever party rochas and wike will decide to form.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Ngorbungor(m): 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
EMMY76:
Forming a new political party like the apc for the sake of clinching the 2023 presidential election will never be possible. The apc rode on ethnicity and religion to remove gej from office which wont work for whatever party rochas and wike will decide to form.

You are right, they can't make such mistake, but what I think Rochas meant was supporting each other political ambition, and don't under estimate Rochas he is very good in grassroots movement
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by highness25(m): 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Exmilitant:
Wike is going to the senate. He has seen the hand writings. He knows the tricks. Presidency is between, Osibanjo and Amaechi, with Zulum and El Rufai as potential running mates. Okorocha will be a goner politically come 2023.
Presidency is between Ame what? Do you even know what's happening in Rivers State APC? What you're saying is mission impossible.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Ngorbungor(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
highness25:
Presidency is between Ame what? Do you even know what's happening in Rivers State APC? What you're saying is mission impossible.

If APC feeds Ameachi, then that's the end of APC, Ameachi that can't win election for his party even as a sitting governor, Wike have been messing him up since 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by porthouse7(f): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Rochas not been a ranking officer was as a result of INEC not giving him his certificate of return when others were given and sworn in, he had to go to court before he was given, that's not the main issue, my question was should Wike be the governor of Lagos state, will tinubu be able to breath fresh air, drink water and drop his cup in peace? Run Lagos as his father's estate? take orders from him before he sleeps with his wife, sign any contract paper ? Appointing his commissioners?

Tinubu can continue to command both Dick and Harry in Lagos State, because Lagos state has no body except Tinubu, you can't Compare Lagos to states like Anambra, Imo, River's, Edo, even Awka Ibom that have men with ball's, and can challenge any body money for money, thugs for thugs, spiritual for spiritual, oga name any strong man in that lagos, please don't mention Mr. Bode
u don't knw d meaning of ranking senator... okorocha is a green horn in d senate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by UncommonLogic: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Firstly, it will be disrespectful to compare Asiwaju to both of them because Asiwaju was already in the Nigerian Senate as far back as 1992 as the Senator representing Lagos West when none of the two was even known in the political firmament so he is not their mate in terms of political activism.

Now to ability to navigate the muddy waters of politics, sir, it is your results that speak for you.

I am not sure you are familiar with the politics of the south West so I won't bother to enlighten you on it sir. FYI, Asiwaju Tinubu still has political opponents in Lagos and the Southwest and these opponents are bigger than those two combined sir.

My poser is that if Asiwaju left office in 2007 and still relevant yet one left office few months ago and already behaving like a political orphan, then something is not adding up if you call such a strong political force.

Chai, you just finished that nonentity just like that. Ha na wa for you oh.
Brilliantly stated.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by SirBunky85(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Rochas not been a ranking officer was as a result of INEC not giving him his certificate of return when others were given and sworn in, he had to go to court before he was given, that's not the main issue, my question was should Wike be the governor of Lagos state, will tinubu be able to breath fresh air, drink water and drop his cup in peace? Run Lagos as his father's estate? take orders from him before he sleeps with his wife, sign any contract paper ? Appointing his commissioners?

Tinubu can continue to command both Dick and Harry in Lagos State, because Lagos state has no body except Tinubu, you can't Compare Lagos to states like Anambra, Imo, River's, Edo, even Awka Ibom that have men with ball's, and can challenge any body money for money, thugs for thugs, spiritual for spiritual, oga name any strong man in that lagos, please don't mention Mr. Bode
southeasterners don't take orders from anyone yet IMO and abia are eyesores.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Dedetwo(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wike and Okorocha can form Jesus Party, they still cannot win a position as dog catcher. They are two ignoramuses from the southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by AnonymousCEO(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
It is not OUK's son that is the speaker oo, it is Theodore orji who is also a former governor of Abia whose son is the current speaker of the state
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:
He should leave abeg! We don't need him in APC! In fact, he should stop WASTING his time... If President Muhammadu Buhari refuses to seek a third term, then a morally upright candidate from the South West will emerge, while Governor El-rufai will emerge as his vice..

I was once a supporter of Dave Umahi because of my belief in equity and fairness.. But with the desperation of politicians from the South East, coupled with the hatred from our SE brothers and sisters, it'll be disastrous to hand over the presidency to them.. I'll not be a part of such an arrangement!

So it's cool! They should leave the APC! Let the FITTEST SURVIVE!

God bless Nigeria!
Your shortsightedness is so terrible! Anyways, the good news is that decision makers in Nigeria do not listen to people like you! Suddenly, Southeast politicians are desperate! And you have never supported Dave Umahi, you are just exhibiting your hatred for people from South East! But don't worry, we will overcome!
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by JohnOkolo: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Firstly, Wike is a Don on his own level, and you can't compare Lagos to Rivers State, one are full of zombies while the other are full of men and women with ball's and guts.

Secondly, Tinubu is afraid to speak out about his ambition, using proxies will not help him, if he thinks he is formidable let him come out now, like others, banking on the northern political machinery to do his work for him won't help me

Yes you can't compare Lagos to Rivers, the Central of Excellence and the State with the Largest Internally Generated revenue in Nigeria.

Rivers State is filled with Cultish, Street Urchins and Oil Expatriate who have turned Rivers ladies into broad day Prostitutes on the other hand, Lagos is filled with Entrepreneurs, Banana Island, Eco Atlantic, Riches and Allen Avenue where Prostitutes sale their body only at Night time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by JohnOkolo: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Firstly, Wike is a Don on his own level, and you can't compare Lagos to Rivers State, one are full of zombies while the other are full of men and women with ball's and guts.

Secondly, Tinubu is afraid to speak out about his ambition, using proxies will not help him, if he thinks he is formidable let him come out now, like others, banking on the northern political machinery to do his work for him won't help me
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by sweetjohn(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:
He should leave abeg! We don't need him in APC! In fact, he should stop WASTING his time... If President Muhammadu Buhari refuses to seek a third term, then a morally upright candidate from the South West will emerge, while Governor El-rufai will emerge as his vice..

I was once a supporter of Dave Umahi because of my belief in equity and fairness.. But with the desperation of politicians from the South East, coupled with the hatred from our SE brothers and sisters, it'll be disastrous to hand over the presidency to them.. I'll not be a part of such an arrangement!

God bless Nigeria!
Typical Yoruba!!! They will steal and accuse you of stealing! they have the highest level of hatred against the Igbos but will accuse the Igbos of hating. since I was born and uptil now, I have never seen or heard Igbos in SE Nigeria raising placards up and down displaying a show of shame against the yorubas but the yorubas In their willingness to display their hatred and jealousy against the Igbos always accuse the Igbos, raising nonsense placards. we see that in every elections in South West, we saw that in the #endsars protest. we always saw them displaying their hatred and jealousy against the Igbos. But you will always see them saying Igbos are hating. I tell you, not upto 500 yorubas world wide will enter heaven bc they will see white and call it black. that's who they are and such can not inherit the kingdom of God
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Sunshine34(m): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
You stop the mono rail project because of ameachi. chai. political of hate. who will enjoy the rail at the end of the day. all of u will not see heaven
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by siigwe: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
How can Woke say that his refusal to complete the mono rail project started by his predecessor is the wish of the people. Abeg help me ask Wike, "which people?".
This is why underdevelopment is rampant in Africa. Where personal interest overides the collective good of the people.
Wike's quarrel with Amaechi has stopped the people of Rivers from enjoying the mono rail and our dear Gov said it is the wish of the people.
Lack of continuity in governance is a strong factor frustrating our development as a nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by siigwe: 12:00am On Jan 12, 2021
How can Wike say that his refusal to complete the mono rail project started by his predecessor is the wish of the people. Abeg help me ask Wike, "which people?".
This is why underdevelopment is rampant in Africa. Where personal interest overides the collective good of the people.
Wike's quarrel with Amaechi has stopped the people of Rivers from enjoying the mono rail and our dear Gov said it is the wish of the people.
Lack of continuity in governance is a strong factor frustrating our development as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by opribo(m): 12:00am On Jan 12, 2021
Okorocha has a bad reputation in Imo state, wonder why Wike chose him to commission a road he built.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by wealth123: 12:09am On Jan 12, 2021
Comparing Rochas and Wike to Tinubu is like comparing 2 political rats to a Political Elephant.
Tinubu boys ( Fashola, Ambode and Sanwoolu) have made Lagos where the so called Easterners troop to on daily basis. The only thing Rochas is known for is building useless Statues with tax payers money. Wike is only know for shouting, pulling down opponents buildings and disrespecting traditional rulers in Rivers.
In National Politics, The Vice President Osinbajo is Tinubu’s boy, The Speaker of the House of Representatives Gbajabiamila is his boy. Even the Current Senate President belongs to Tinubu’s camp. If Numbers 2, 3 and 4 in a Nation is the choice of a single man and you think that man is not a big fish, then you need help.
Am not in support of any of the old corrupt politicians, but comparing Tinubu to the combo of Rochas and Wike is the greatest political insult of the year.
Ngorbungor:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Dansuqi: 12:15am On Jan 12, 2021
Ngorbungor:

You are right, they can't make such mistake, but what I think Rochas meant was supporting each other political ambition, and don't under estimate Rochas he is very good in grassroots movement

Rochas can never rise beyond the senate.infact,he will lose the senate ticket in apc

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 12, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Oga Ade, if the south west can have politician in the likes of Rochas and Wike, Tinubu will be a child's play, Rochas is an old Politician, he is not having his way in the east because the east have a way of paying loyalty to politicians, while Wike and Tinubu will equally share southwest political structure, imagine Wike to be the governor of Lagos state, do you think Tinubu will have peace and not on exile?
yeah Yorubas have loyal cowards...many feather weight politicians....But you Igbos have very self willed politicians that can't agree...In all these it favours all of us here in the North.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 12, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Well, he made three Governors after him, which rochas couldn't do, he made a VP, rochas couldn't do so also. So maybe he should start by making a Governor first.
Lagos is a zombie state,
Abia is a zombie state
So that's the reason
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:36am On Jan 12, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahaha how can you compare baba with children naaaa. Well, note that, Yoruba do source and support leaders that will serve them and not those that people will be forced to serve.
Above all, Please remember Jesus is coming back again.let us prepare because He might come at any time. Jesus loves you.
Ngorbungor:

Oga Ade, if the south west can have politician in the likes of Rochas and Wike, Tinubu will be a child's play, Rochas is an old Politician, he is not having his way in the east because the east have a way of paying loyalty to politicians, while Wike and Tinubu will equally share southwest political structure, imagine Wike to be the governor of Lagos state, do you think Tinubu will have peace and not on exile?
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 12, 2021
Exmilitant:
Wike is going to the senate. He has seen the hand writings. He knows the tricks. Presidency is between, Osibanjo and Amaechi, with Zulum and El Rufai as potential running mates. Okorocha will be a goner politically come 2023.
Osinbajo is a criminal,
Ameachi is a criminal
Why do you guys support criminals in the South
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 12, 2021
Highly disappointed.
So these are the youths of ENDSARS
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Yebosola(m): 12:45am On Jan 12, 2021
BlackfireX:
A storm is coming...

Storm for where? With what party, they will just divide their votes to pave way for APC. I laugh in Swahili
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Kennyfancy(m): 12:51am On Jan 12, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria!
. Your decision does not really matters and it's does not count, stop stressing urself

1 Like

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Yebosola(m): 12:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

cus tinubu's kind of relevance can only happen in Lagos ....Lagos is a no man's land filled with men without balls ......

only bode George manage to get plastic balls over there

Your brothers plenty for Lagos, y don't u borrow their balls? Hairy chest beater oshi, I don't even know how Tinubu come enter the thread sef if not for pure hatred, awon eleribu dede.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Never4getU: 12:57am On Jan 12, 2021
grin grin

Imagine two tyrant collaborating to exterminate innocent Nigerians from the planet earth even before it begins.

Clowns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's 36 States & FCT Ranked In Order Of Land Mass: Photos / Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win / Obingwa: Abia Governorship Election Results Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.