Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe (15775 Views)

Senate President: Tambuwal, Orji Uzor Kalu Visit Yari After Defeat / Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) / Wike And PDP Crisis: Cosmos Ndukwe Says He Is The One Who Sued Atiku To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe by Awesome12345: 5:43am On Jan 12, 2021
Nothing local man no go see�
Re: Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe by PrimeWatermark: 5:58am On Jan 12, 2021
NLRulesEnforcer:

Kindly receive sense and stop spamming the forum threads with your ads which abuse and break forum rules. There is a section for posting job vacancies which you are well aware of; as this is not your first day or month on the forum. Continue your current approach and you will be reported to the Mods and your account permanently banned within the next 24 hours.

If you need something so Urgently, where do you post it?? Comment section of an FP Topic or Education section where no one has visited in ages. Besides, I needed a larger audience to get good applications. As for the permanent ban, it's nothing new.
Re: Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe by HRMK: 6:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Hongkog:
All politicians are liars and thieves.
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS!
Re: Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe by Myde4naija(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2021
PatriotExact:

Old enough to be wiser than you Dad!

Yorubas have been confused that's why you always have that kind of mix. Their confusion is time immemorial. That's why you can have members of two opposing parties under one roof, or members of two extremely different religions under the same roof. It shows that they were never in control of their parents. Their parents failed to 'train up their children in the way they SHOULD go.' They let them go just anywhere. That's why they always find themselves being second to all in politics.

Also, I see that you are an APC fan. Well, I don't expect more sense from you.

☹️☹️☹️☹️
where is ur reasoning here. You mean people should stick to one ideology even if its not working.

You need some brain resetting pills.
Re: Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2021
divinecode101:

I don't have sense, I have broken Rule 2

Seun Obinoscopy oam4j Mynd44 Lalasticlala please come and ban me

You seem jobless.

If those guardian angels of yours take any action, what effect will it have on me? Will my degree certificate be withdrawn?

I guess not.

So, wack off!
Re: Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2021
PatriotExact:

I am jobless.

If those guardian angels of yours take any action, what effect will it have on me? Will my degree certificate be withdrawn?

I guess not.

So, wack off!

I know you are jobless, it is obvious, are you talking of primary school certificate?

Gala boy, who bought data for you?

Your stewpeedety stinks to high heaven! You may go sell gala or carry cocaine like your people.

I know you are pained, the closest energised transformer is your friend, go and do the needful
Re: Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2021
PatriotExact:
[s]Abasi mbok!

❌❌❌❌

Igbos and childish politics. That's terrible. They are beginning to learn politics of 'betrayal' from the Yorubas.

That's why their children lack respect honor so much that they can rise and lay hands on their fathers.[/s]

Sharap there and stop writing rvbbish
Re: Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2021
divinecode101:

I know you are jobless, it is obvious, are you talking of primary school certificate?

Your stewpeedety stinks to high heaven! You may go sell gala or carry cocaine like your people.

I know you are pained, the closest energised transformer is your friend, go and do the needful

divinecode101:

divinecode101:

See head like "Energized transformer." Awon speak English. A go speak nonsense. What do you mean by an Energized transformer? Be like say that my primary school certificate dey more valuable than the national diploma wey you dey carry oh.

cheesy
Re: Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2021
PatriotExact:

See my head like "Energized transformer." Awon speak English. A go speak nonsense. What do you mean by an Energized transformer? Be like say that my primary school certificate dey more valuable than the national diploma wey you dey carry oh.

cheesy

I can see your head grin grin grin grin

Go and sell gala and gerrout of here!
Re: Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe by NLRulesEnforcer: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

If you need something so Urgently, where do you post it?? Comment section of an FP Topic or Education section where no one has visited in ages. Besides, I needed a larger audience to get good applications. As for the permanent ban, it's nothing new.

You can raise that feedback to the Mods as well as to Mr. Seun; in the right channels. Breaking and abusing forum rules just to get your message across never helps and additionally reduces the credibility of the business you're advertising; as it strongly suggests to prospective customers of your business that you don't mind abusing rules just to get what you want. And if you're doing so on a faceless forum, such as Nairaland, what does that say of your (business) practices in real-life.

While the permanent ban is nothing new for you (and probably for most who do get banned) the main reason why it seems that way is only because the repercussion(s) do not carry monetary/costly weight on your business - your moniker is what is banned; and you simply go create another. This is a major flaw in the current forum ban-system which many, including yourself have been taking advantage of for months and years.
If to say, for example, for every new alternate account(s) you created (to 'escape' a ban) your business had at least N1,000 deducted from it, I'm certain you would apply some more thought to your actions. But, unfortunately, I do not make the forum rules; creating alternate accounts is "free". However, those forum rules were put in place by Mr. Seun and his team for a reason.

That being said, raising to the Mods and Mr. Seun your feedback would be the ideal path to take. Perhaps reaching out to the Mods of the section(s) (you mentioned the Education section earlier) to see what can be done as a workaround for the situation you cited.
Either way, breaking and abusing forum rules is not the way to do it; and will just be counterproductive for you in the long-term, because your account(s) will continually get reported to the Mods and be taken down; slowing your overall progress and 'marketing' efforts (i.e. if your work is legit). To avoid derailing this thread no further responses will be made on this note.
Re: Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe by ngadaAwo: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2021
divinecode101:

I can see your head grin grin grin grin

Go and sell gala and gerrout of here!

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition / Fulani Herdsmen Ra.pe Newly Wed In Ogun / Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.