Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son (4991 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women / I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Haliraph(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Aaah! Adamu, since iron condem don finish, abeg i get human bin condem. ; grin grin grin
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by ceeceeuwa: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This must be very sexually frustrating..
Before lalasticlala and other elders come to your rescue, let me share my bit because it happened to me too so I relate perfectly to how you feel.
My son will always creep up beside his mother just when I am about marking our attendance register.

This kept on for a while so we deviced a trick...we'd go into the bathroom and do it there while the little fella cried away at the locked door banging on it with all his might.
(His noise helped a lot because his mom was a hell of a screamer.)

Out of fear of being reported for child neglect due to his constant loud cries, we deviced another trick.
We began dropping him inside our giant washing machine's carton.
I'd pack candies, toys and other likely distractions inside the carton and just drop him there.

Dude wasn't still distracted, he'd play for barely 2minutes and start screaming like he was abducted.

We learnt another new trick.

We decided to only copulate at 3am when he'd be fast asleep. The first time we tried it...this dude wet the bed just when the reverse cowgirl was getting into gear.
The second time, I was just about to put the key into the ignition when he began screaming like he just fought with the antichrist in his dream.
The third time, Newton's second law of motion was already in progress when he reached out his hand and dragged my schlong with all his energy.

That was when I knew this was more than just bad-timing...it was definitely spiritual.
So I cut some of his lock and took it to one native doctor who confirmed that he was the reincarnate of his mother's over-protective dead lover who died on his way to pay her brideprice.

That was the day I decided not to be bothered.
I'd shag whether or not the toddler was there...that was my way of claiming territory and telling that jealous spiritman that a new person was in charge of the kpekus.

That must have humiliated him because since then, before I even pull his mother's pant, e don run go parlour.
You never disappoints with your fictitious tales!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should He Do? / Settle an Argument: "Should She Have to Do 'Man Chores'?" / Penis Lenght: Nigeria Rated Number 22 In The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.