Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

You Are Either A Man Or A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Either A Man Or A Woman (447 Views)

Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
You cant have a dick and 2 breasts and claim that you are a woman, likewise, you cant have a vagina with six packs, a bearded face and claim that you are a man.

It is either you are a man or a woman. Nature created male and female.

The notion because of so called liberalism that you can suddenly wake up one morning and become a man or a woman is ludacris.

A person with 2 fake large breast and a penis is a man, you cant tell us to call you a woman because you have a large breast, your penis is still intact, for you to be a woman, you have to go through the pains of a cycle ones a month, if you like wear all the most feminine cloth in the world, you are still a man

Similarly, a girl with six park, beards and a viginal wearing a man's cloth, is a woman, your appearance might tell the world that you are a man but inward, you know you are not a man, you cant have a painful cycle every month, use pads and call yourself a man, men dont have period. You cant cheat nature.

You can pretend to be a man or a woman with your outward appearance but within yourself you know you are a fake

1 Like

Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Molahnelson(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
What this supposed to mean
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Destinylink(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Well Said!
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Xenry: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Are you talking about intersexsherry? tongue

Modified: why are you carrying another person's problem? Let him live her life the way he wants it!
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Xenry:
Are you talking about intersexsherry? tongue

He knows himself
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by goodmorning40: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Truth you said but there are people who are born with both vagina and pennis both intack with or without grown breasts. Those people exist with both genitals functioning. They are neither man nor woman
They are intersex human beings

Isn't that wonderful
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Bornu1stSon(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
You cant have a dick and 2 breasts and claim that you are a woman, likewise, you cant have a vagina with six pack, a bearded face and claim that you are a man.

It is either you are a man or a woman.

The notion because of so called liberalism that you can suddenly wake up one morning and become a man or a woman is ludacris.

A person with 2 fake large breast and a penis is a man, you cant tell us to call you a woman because you have a large breast, your penis is still intact, for you to be a woman, you have to go through the pains of a cycle ones a month, if you like wear all the most feminine cloth in the world, you are still a man

Similarly, with a girl with six park, beards and a viginal wearing a man's cloth, your appearance might tell the world that you are a man but inward, you know you are a man, you cant have a painful cycle every month and use pads and call yourself a man, men dont have period. You can cheat nature.

You can pretend to be a man or a woman with your outward appearance but within yourself you know you are a man or a woman.

You are wrong, back in uni, I have seen an intersex before. Just that I lost interest in the sex as I saw his or her very tiny dick

1 Like

Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Riverville(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bro, read about hermaphrodites. And go check up iyabo Abade( ex super falcons player). Some people are biologically messed up.
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by femi4: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
cc intersexsherry
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

You are wrong, back in uni, I have seen an intersex before. Just that I lost interest in the sex as I saw his or her very tiny dick

That is a man.

A man has a penis, a woman virginal

1 Like

Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
Riverville:
Bro, read about hermaphrodites. And go check up iyabo Abade( ex super falcons player). Some people are biologically messed up.

There is nothing like hermaphrodites.

It is a myth gotten from greek mythology
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
goodmorning40:
Truth you said but there are people who are born with both vagina and pennis both intack with or without grown breasts. Those people exist with both genitals functioning. They are neither man nor woman
They are intersex human beings

Isn't that wonderful

Nobody is born with a virginal and a penis

1 Like

Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Bornu1stSon(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That is a man.
A man has a penis, a woman virginal
But I saw a smaller Vagina and big breast
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

But I saw a smaller Vagina and big breast

Nothing like that

you mustt have seen a big clit on a vagina
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by AfroKnight: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
It’s a circus. Gynaecologists are having a hard time with these trans people but they don’t complain because the LGBT community is viciously oppressive. They’ll bully you online and ensure you lose your job/livelihood.

Even sports bodies are finding it difficult to integrate trans athletes into sports while upholding a semblance of fairness. Perhaps when they grow in population to a significant number, they can carve out an entire niche in sports.
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by goodmorning40: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nobody is born with a virginal and a penis

Oh gosh
You are so ignorant
It is because of people like you that intersexSherry is campaigning on Nairaland
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
goodmorning40:

Oh gosh
You are so ignorant
It is because of people like you that intersexSherry is campaigning on Nairaland

You are the ignorant one.

Intersexsherry is a man, does he have a vagina?

Does he have menstrual cycle?

He can pretend all he like, he knows he is a man

1 Like

Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Riverville(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Go read up dude and stop arguing blindly
thebosstrevor1:

There is nothing like hermaphrodites.

It is a myth gotten from greek mythology
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Riverville:
Go read up dude and stop arguing blindly

It does not exist. Stop being ignorant
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by gfon(m): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Sorry boss,your post reeks of ignorance and insensitivity.Have read about them met one even way back.This world is messed up bro,if you lucky to come out normal,thank your goodness.If we can have co-joined babies,we can have anything as long as the human body is concerned.
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
AfroKnight:
It’s a circus. Gynaecologists are having a hard time with these trans people but they don’t complain because the LGBT community is viciously oppressive. They’ll bully you online and ensure you lose your job/livelihood.

Even sports bodies are finding it difficult to integrate trans athletes into sports while upholding a semblance of fairness. Perhaps when they grow in population to a significant number, they can carve out an entire niche in sports.

These deceivers keep beating women in their sport.

Soon the best sportswomen will be men with joysticks and boobs or a man who identifies as a woman grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nothing like that

you mustt have seen a big clit on a vagina

Hahahaha. This post made me laugh out loud.

I am a sex master, i know all the sex organs in a woman. I just wanted to explore more by sexing an intersex, but i lost interest very fast

Mind you, Most of those intersex don't Menstruate .
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
gfon:
Sorry boss,your post reeks of ignorance and insensitivity.Have read about them met one even way back.This world is messed up bro,if you lucky to come out normal,thank your goodness.If we can have co-joined babies,we can have anything as long as the human body is concerned.

You and your clowns should keep on spreading lies.

I am not sensitive to fraudsters.

In nature, their are either male or female.

Male have penis, female have vagina

1 Like

Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by ShackWes(f): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
why is this op so unfortunate?

you always want to form boss by knowing it all

you don't know what intersexsherry is going through and she only gets the little happiness on this forum and now you are making a couple term thread just to make her feel bad or what?

idiot and it's 6 packs not park fool
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Hahahaha. This post made me laugh out loud.

I am a sex master, i know all the sex organs in a woman. I just wanted to explore more by sexing an intersex, but i lost interest very fast

Mind you, Most of those intersex don't Menstruate .

Intersex don't menstruate because they are men who claim they are women

Only women menstruate

1 Like

Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Intersex don't menstruate because they are men who claim they are women
Only women menstruate
Okay, keep believing What you want.
But they exist and are very rare
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Okay, keep believing What you want.

But they exist and are very rare

They are men
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by gfon(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You and your clowns should keep on spreading lies.

I am not sensitive to fraudsters.

In nature, their are either male or female.

Male have penis, female have vagina
seems you taking this matter personal.Me am tired from today's stress,bye-bye.
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Riverville(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
I have known this op to be an asshole. It will be unwise to wrestle with a pig in the mud. So, op enjoy your ignorance. #Selah
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
ShackWes:
why is this op so unfortunate?

you always want to form boss by knowing it all

you don't know what intersexsherry is going through and she only gets the little happiness on this forum and now you are making a couple term thread just to make her feel bad or what?

idiot and it's 6 packs not park fool

You are the unfortunate one

You are unfortunate because you are dumb.

You support intersex, will intersex support you when he is given all spaces meant for women.

How will you feel when your female child is suppose to take first in a race but because intersex is a man who claims he is a female is given the first position.

Stop shooting yourself in the foot
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Riverville:
I have known this op to be an asshole. It will be unwise to wrestle with a pig in the mud. So, op enjoy your ignorance. #Selah

Selah, have a good day
Re: You Are Either A Man Or A Woman by AfroKnight: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

These deceivers keep beating women in their sport.

Soon the best sportswomen will be men with joysticks and boobs or a man who identifies as a woman grin

It’s coming to bite woke people in the âss.

That identity thing is either fraudulent or a sign of mental illness. Why can’t they allow people to identify as younger versions of themselves so they can apply for jobs that are limited by age and gender?

Like “I’m a 23 year old woman trapped in a 54 year old man’s body and I’d like to model for Victoria’s Secret’s new line of lingerie.”

They conveniently won’t allow this much liberty though, but they’d encourage a teenager to think of himself as a girl only to grow up to hate his body as he begins to develop into a man, like a normal human being.

(1) (Reply)

When The Bad Guy Finishes Your Future Wife, You Are To Marry Her And Love Her / Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid / My Mental Health Is In Shambles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.