Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (sman) Let Know Your View - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (sman) Let Know Your View (459 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (sman) Let Know Your View by pegix(m): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hi nairalanders,

A group of men recently came out and clamour against the incessant and unending disturbances they get from women
Thereby forming the so called (SMAN GROUP)
THE STINGY MEN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA
The group has gained support from some of the celebrities such as Don jazzy and DJ kaywise , directly aligning themselves with d group grin

Do you think their aims, objective are worthy of real , good men

Or will you rather go for the ""money spenders" most ladies prefer?

Actually i also became a member today, we have our whatsapp group grin
I have my passport o
So i rep SMAN!
My money aint going nowhere except to my mom, and female siblings )
To me i will say Men are now wising up and that start by being able to spend your money wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (sman) Let Know Your View by Hongkog(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (sman) Let Know Your View by Alwaysachick: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Op still added fiancee........

The real stingy men don't even give their mothers and sisters..ask Clems of nollywood.These ones are just being confused

3 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (sman) Let Know Your View by pegix(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Alwaysachick:
Op still added fiancee........penny wise pond foolish.

The real stingy men don't even give their mothers and sisters.. These ones are just being confused.
Ahah..... grin ;......let set moms aside
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (sman) Let Know Your View by Olatundeawo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
I rep SMAN.motto:let me see what i can do.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (sman) Let Know Your View by AfroKnight: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
My Comrade, I see you have started sensitisation here.

Well done sir.

UP SMAN!
“Let me see what I can do!”

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (sman) Let Know Your View by Abudu2000(m): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Okay o.our parish has been completed here at Ikotun

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (sman) Let Know Your View by tnerro1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
My oga in the office should be your grand patron
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (sman) Let Know Your View by tnerro1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
If you people are stingy, how did you get money to build this office?
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (sman) Let Know Your View by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
YEX

(1) (Reply)

All The Different Ways A Woman Can Orgasm / Lady Lambast Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In A Market (video) / Check Out What This Bold Lady Told Her Pastor About F@ck Boys In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.