Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out (45670 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Breaking: SMAN Membership Form Is Out !!! / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by koning: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Its directed at broke ladies...the ladies with cash aint bothered cos they are now what men are looking for ... only broke ladies are concerned

Correct. Na you understand am. Ladies who bring something to the table in addition to puxxy are exempt.

The thing between your legs cannot be used for payment anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Dynamiq(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2021
The car I bought within 2 hours after joining. My people praise the looooooooooooooord!!!

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
This might be a cultt group in disguise sad. Whatever the case, LADIES pls be wise, be careful who you give your heart to. it's like nija men want to get worse daily. sad.

Your easiest utmost source of living Is Is at stake thus for this your outcry lol. But don't stress yourself, Forget about this movement tingy, There are still many mumu Adult Babies out there who will beg you with money and material things Just to put the tip. The main thing Is "Me Personally" won't and will never be In that category of such low lives......

5 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by tivta(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2021
buymyride:
In a bid to ameliorate the raging pandemic effect on hard working Nigerian men, we the stingy men association have finally decided to step in and save the day for our fellow men already caught in trap and most especially the simps.
Forms are out for coaching and tutoring on how to alphamize cry

Executive positions 2k
Junior leadership positions 1k
Lower divisions 500 naira

Let me see what I can do saves the day more than you can ever imagine

Let’s step up to the occasion and avert this pandemic doom

I need this app oh
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Tlonicyber(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2021
STINGY MEN + VAGINA PEOPLE CLOSING THEIR LEGS = REDUCED RATE IN FORNICATION... BROS J GO DEY HAPPY ON TOP DIS ONE

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Its directed at broke ladies...the ladies with cash aint bothered cos they are now what men are looking for ... only broke ladies are concerned

Omo see LEVELS lol......grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by nerd004: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
This might be a cultt group in disguise sad. Whatever the case, LADIES pls be wise, be careful who you give your heart to. it's like nija men want to get worse daily. sad.

Sister,, Naija men are not getting worse .... they are waking up....How can a lady be in a relationship with a man for years without contributing anything...

An average 9ja babe does not know how to do strategic & deep thinking & planning..

An average 9ja babe sees relationship as a poverty alleviation scheme

An average 9ja babe see marriage as a means of inheriting a man's hard earn properties

Worst of all

An average 9ja babe sees SEX not RAPE oo as a gift to a man ....

some of them would come into a man's life claiming to be orphaned,, imagine a man would start taking care of a fully ABLED GROWN ADULT....some stupid men would even sponsor these girls to higher institutions the end of day,,,what... madam don move..

3 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2021
obembet:
just few days of LEGS LOCKDOWN, the prices of soap and Vaseline has gone up. It's Obvious they can't do without us. Soon the rate of homosexuality will increase too. grin

Prostitution exists for a reason , it actually makes things more contractual
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Calenikan(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2021
bluefilm:
Useless people.

They will still go on their knees to beg at night.

Ndi ara.

At least money is not involve tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by habsydiamond(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2021
tasland:
intact craze wey dey our head for dis country en eh grin
seconded by me... True talk
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by loreemjanum(f): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2021
It is good news for me.
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by aloo9ice(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Wahala be like poverty, it keeps increasing.���
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by JordanMichael(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
onward4life:

It's too cost na
Don't they have d wan of fifteen naira
That I can pay 2 times ?
The real stingy man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by faste: 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
obembet:
just few days of LEGS LOCKDOWN, the prices of soap and Vaseline has gone up. It's Obvious they can't do without us. Soon the rate of homosexuality will increase too. grin
aAbi the rate of lesbo?na una de need am pass,local man no see gain untop hole!
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Sixfeetbelle: 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
Reinaldo:

So it is true that sex is all you guys have to offer? That's sad.

Same way it is only money guys can offer in a relationship otherwise, why SMAN?
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Sixfeetbelle: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
olabisi94:

This is ridiculous. So all your female kind have to offer is sex and you say you are not whores? Lol what a shame.

Same way the only thing men can offer is money hence why they are wailing
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Sixfeetbelle: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
GeneralPula:
I don laugh taya chai !! Most naija girls wey no fit do without sex? grin

This nah one capital punishment for the Punanii oo ..

Most dudes will now realize you can Bleep without having to belt in your finances..

Some guys can't do without sex, so what's your point?
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Sixfeetbelle: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Omoslim26:

Any man wey beg woman bcuz of sex supposed to be flogged naked in the market square

go out there get a paid p*ssy and bang her right in front of the gal wey refuse with maximum high ringtone volume

I like how you used 'paid' here.

Finally, men will have to pay/release money to have that sex and who wins at the end? Women
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by faste: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Thank God finally!girl we don de chop garri and soup everyday for 24 years wan com finish my bar for fried this fried that ,untop 5 minute frustration .Local man thank God for this news!

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Sixfeetbelle: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
koning:

Correct. Na you understand am. Ladies who bring something to the table in addition to puxxy are exempt.

The thing between your legs cannot be used for payment anymore.

I pray konji doesn't kill a lot of you sha
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by GeneralPula: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Some guys can't do without sex, so what's your point?

Guys will realize one can be chopping the punna without having to send this or send that..
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Sixfeetbelle: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
GeneralPula:

Guys will realize one can be chopping the punna without having to send this or send that..

Unless you're referring to a wife, you can't chop without spending a dime
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by faste: 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Finally, men will have to pay/release money to have that sex and who wins at the end? Women
na small small money naw!
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Omoslim26: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

No p at least we will know it's business no buy me dis no carrying of family problem no urgent 5k

see i don't pay for sex but if I pay you for sex ehnn you will regret the day you were born if you come out alive buy 2 goat and go for thanksgiving

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Sixfeetbelle: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Omoslim26:

No p at least we will know it's business no buy me dis no carrying of family problem no urgent 5k

see i don't pay for sex but if I pay you for sex ehnn you will regret the day you were born if you come out alive buy 2 goat and go for thanksgiving

Shey you will still pay ni?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Sixfeetbelle: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
faste:
na small small money naw!

Money is money

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
It just got to my notice that billing kill one guy for okesale street iyin ekiti

Billing Group Association of Nigeria(BAN)
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Karufi: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
I want join pls l need your advice
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Oldoinyolengai(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
obembet:
Since SMA was lunched the price of pucci has fallen sharply.
Re: Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out by Samueliplc(m): 1:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Please how can I register and have my own ID card?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.