Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2519 Views)

The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling / Girls Hate On Me Because I Have Never Had A Boyfriend / List Of 20 Celebrities Who Are Homos£xuals | No. 7 Sha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by tsdarkside(m): 3:16am On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

How are they mentally deranged? Do you even know the meaning of that word?
So does this justify killing them or locking them up?

who kill them....??

sharrap....!!
we no go do anything,but we will not motivate them either....

1 Like

Re: by tsdarkside(m): 3:21am On Jan 12, 2021
doggedfighter:
Is there no way we can make our points sensibly?

He asked a simple questions , devoid of insults.

Can't we rub minds together and make our points?

Why allow our emotions and feelings take over?

Na wa

but we are tellin op our opinions na....we say no....

what doesnt he understand....??
we have to explain why....
why should we explain,when we already told you no over and over again....??

he has hinself to blaim when he gets bashed....
Re: by tsdarkside(m): 3:28am On Jan 12, 2021
Molahnelson:

You are derailing my point

If your parents were not gay by nature of biology you're not supposed to be so

The only reason you're so is because you are incapable to control the weakness in you

straight to the point....
Re: by Twelfthman: 4:55am On Jan 12, 2021
[s][quote author=Fvckyouall post=97966137]

God's plan for humanity did he also plan the massive poverty or the sick people or the massive number of people who pray to him without answers or the people who cry him a river and commit sucide.
The old testament forbade gay but also said some inhumane things if you need sick verses that are worse than Islam killing of infedels I can bring that for you now, seemingly christains ignore all those parts and bring up the ones which suit their agenda.
It may be wierd yes every unnatural thing is wierd, that's why Africans killed twins and albinos but being wierd does not make us determine if they live or die. Tell me would Jesus look at them as less than humans?[/quote[/s]

Re: by omobonike70223: 7:02am On Jan 12, 2021
Is there no way we can make our points sensibly?He asked a simple questions , devoid of insults.Can't we rub minds together and make our points?Why allow our emotions and feelings take over?Na wa
Re: by Fvckyouall: 7:28am On Jan 12, 2021
tsdarkside:

who kill them....??

sharrap....!!
we no go do anything,but we will not motivate them either....

Whatever when Fulani herdsmen are killing you guys cause of religion just know you guys do the same
Re: by Fvckyouall: 7:35am On Jan 12, 2021
tsdarkside:

but we are tellin op our opinions na....we say no....

what doesnt he understand....??
we have to explain why....
why should we explain,when we already told you no over and over again....??

he has hinself to blaim when he gets bashed....

Most of you guys wrote nonesense only about 3people brought a useful arguement
Re: by tsdarkside(m): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Most of you guys wrote nonesense only about 3people brought a useful arguement

dont you understand english....??
we said no,wetin you no understand....??

why are you asking why and provokin people....??

1 Like

Re: by Fvckyouall: 7:53am On Jan 12, 2021
tsdarkside:

dont you understand english....??
we said no,wetin you no understand....??

why are you asking why and provokin people....??

How many people said NO quote posts.

@bolded I asked my question so what if you have a problem with it leave my fvcking thread
Re: by JOACHINpedro: 7:58am On Jan 12, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Hw abt u touch ur toes 4 d op. Let him widen ur butthole
Did I tell you I'm gay?

1 Like

Re: by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Did I tell you I'm gay?
U sounded like one

1 Like

Re: by Ogbotobo77(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:
Can you guys give me factual reasons why you think gays should not be allowed to live or why you feel you should dictate how they live their lives. No bashing pls just your opinions
Personally I don't hate gays but u gotta understand that RELIGION is d driving force behind homophobia cos in mainstream religion,the act is condemned explicitly....sofar the act is mutually agreed upon by two consenting adults IDGAF..but d problem I have with them is when they try to justify that homosexuality is natural.. Nah..I'm yet to see a concrete evidence that it is...hating on gays has a cataclysmic effect cos it'll lead to marginalisation of intersex ppl,trans,gender fluids etc...who are we to play God on a person's sexual orientation?

1 Like

Re: by Fvckyouall: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
U sounded like one

How did he sound like one? So someone can't make a reasonable post without being gay.

1 Like

Re: by JOACHINpedro: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
U sounded like one
LMAO, that I chose to be openminded has made me gay. I get that a lot on this platform though, but nothing spoil.

Anyways, you have two problems bro
1.You are extremely homophobic
2. You are unaware of your first problem.

2 Likes

Re: by Fvckyouall: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

Personally I don't hate gays but u gotta understand that RELIGION is d driving force behind homophobia cos in mainstream religion,the act is condemned explicitly....sofar the act is mutually agreed upon by two consenting adults IDGAF..but d problem I have with them is when they try to justify that homosexuality is natural.. Nah..I'm yet to see a concrete evidence that it is...hating on guys has a cataclysmic effect cos it'll lead to marginalisation of intersex ppl,trans,gender fluids etc...who are we to play God on a person's sexual orientation?

Homosexuality is not natural cause 50% of people aren't homos and that's a fact.
The problem I have is why do people kill and lock them us can't they live their lives and let them live theirs cause I don't see how homos are harming them in anyway, Christianity and Islam said leave judgement for God so leave him to judge them nor mere man who can't make a living soul
Re: by Ogbotobo77(m): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Homosexuality is not natural cause 50% of people aren't homos and that's a fact.
The problem I have is why do people kill and lock them us can't they live their lives and let them live theirs cause I don't see how homos are harming them in anyway
Like I said..RELIGION..honestly I hated homos b4..but eversince I've been trying to emancipate myself from mental slavery of religion I've become less judgemental,more accepting and more logically inclined...like Karl Marx would say,religion is the opium of the masses.. And its an ideological weapon used by the ruling class to oppress and manipulate the workn class... The north is an example.. Hypocrites the lot of 'em...some are closeted gays so venting their anger at gays is a way to mask their insecurity

1 Like

Re: by Fvckyouall: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

Like I said..RELIGION..honestly I hated homos b4..but eversince I've been trying to emancipate myself from mental slavery of religion I've become less judgemental,more accepting and more logically inclined...like Karl Marx would say,religion is the opium of the masses.. And its an ideological weapon used by the ruling class to oppress and manipulate the workn class... The north is an example.. Hypocrites the lot of 'em...some are closeted gays so venting their anger at gays is a way to mask their insecurity

Exactly
Re: by JOACHINpedro: 8:25am On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

How did he sound like one? So someone can't make a reasonable post without being gay.
Guy the thing off me o. grin
Re: by MeekySmudger(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Your history book called the Bible also said this.

1) women with menstruation can't enter church
When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean.
Leviticus 15: 19-20

2) If a lady touches a guys dick during a fight cut her hands off
When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

3) Castrated enuchs and disables are not to approach the church
No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the LORD. Deuteronomy 23:1 NRSV
Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookback, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken ... He shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries. Leviticus 21:17-23 KJV

4) kill your stubborn children
If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

5) Bible accepts slave trade
You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT

6)Commit genocide but keep the ladies as sex slaves
Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18

7) Wierd cloth rules
Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material

8 ) Guys with bent or wierd dicks sorry the Bible hates you
She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20 NIV.

The koran said
1) kill the infedel
2) it's ok to rape women who are non Muslim
3) child marriage is ok.

So why don't you do the above
And you need to check the meaning of the word weak
........I don't support gay ooooo,...infact it disgusts me,..but I thought they said Jesus came to replace some Old testament laws with the one of New testaments,...all you listed above are old testaments.

1 Like

Re: by Introvertmemer(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
I believe
1.they put themselves in that position and it disgusts them instead of just being happy for them embrace their true selves despite the stigmatization
2.people hate anything different from the norm
3.they were brought to hate and believe its bad.
personally i see nothing weird or bad in it
Re: by tsdarkside(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

How many people said NO quote posts.

@bolded I asked my question so what if you have a problem with it leave my fvcking thread

taah....

1 Like

Re: by Fvckyouall: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
tsdarkside:

taah....
STFU
Re: by tsdarkside(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

STFU

park....you thought we would debate over it with you....ntoor....

gay is unafrican....their is nothing to discuss,its not even matter of religion sef....
we are just not that way....

i know from history far back,that black people went to war against whites because of this issue....
somebody said this gay matter will unite black peoples again....
Re: by Fvckyouall: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
tsdarkside:

park....you thought we would debate over it with you....ntoor....

gay is unafrican....their is nothing to discuss,its not even matter of religion sef....
we are just not that way....

i know from history far back,that black people went to war against whites because of this issue....
somebody said this gay matter will unite black peoples again....

Gay is unafrican lol, education and christanity/Islam were unafrican so why do we practice them, Africans are made of individual people and if a single one chooses to be gay then it's african.
Nothing can unite the cruel MFs called Africans
Re: by Originalsly: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Can you guys give me factual reasons why you think gays should not be allowed to live or why you feel you should dictate how they live their lives. No bashing pls just your opinions

Any topic here is to Nairalanders. Do Nairalanders believe that gays should not be allowed to live? .... or dictate how they should live their lives? What factual reasons you have to even come to this conclusion?.... then make this the root of your thread?

1 Like

Re: by Fvckyouall: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Originalsly:

Any topic here is to Nairalanders. Do Nairalanders believe that gays should not be allowed to live? .... or dictate how they should live their lives? What factual reasons you have to even come to this conclusion?.... then make this the root of your thread?

Nairalanders are Nigerians and am sure you must have heard of incident where gays have been killed in nigeria
Re: by Originalsly: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Nairalanders are Nigerians and am sure you must have heard of incident where gays have been killed in nigeria

There are incidents in which members of every group of Nigerians have been killed for the same reasons gays have been killed. Why now come to the conclusion that all other groups should live except gays?... why should they be special?... the only one hated?

1 Like

Re: by Fvckyouall: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Originalsly:

There are incidents in which members of every group of Nigerians have been killed for the same reasons gays have been killed. Why now come to the conclusion that all other groups should live except gays?... why should they be special?... the only one hated?

Cause of the stupid hypocracy you southerners have.

You guys pray to God to prevent herdsmen or jihadiats killing your families they are killing you guys cause they feel you are unnatural to them and their religion tells them to
that's the same reason why you guys kill gays cause you feel they are unnatural too and religion (which you guys lack proper info) tells you to.
So how do you have the right to be saved from killing from jihadists and other forces if you do the same to homos
Re: by Originalsly: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Cause of the stupid hypocracy you southerners have.

You guys pray to God to prevent herdsmen or jihadiats killing your families they are killing you guys cause they feel you are unnatural to them and their religion tells them to
that's the same reason why you guys kill gays cause you feel they are unnatural too and religion (which you guys lack proper info) tells you to.
So how do you have the right to be saved from killing from jihadists and other forces if you do the same to homos

I don't want to believe this is the response to my comment. If it is... something is wrong with you mentally.
Re: by tsdarkside(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Gay is unafrican lol, education and christanity/Islam were unafrican so why do we practice them, Africans are made of individual people and if a single one chooses to be gay then it's african.
Nothing can unite the cruel MFs called Africans

it is....look how we are reacting to it....that,should tell you something about us....

try any black nation....the answer would still be the same....

1 Like

Re: by Fvckyouall: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
tsdarkside:

it is....look how we are reacting to it....that,should tell you something about us....

try any black nation....the answer would still be the same....
So what cause some people are not ok with it everyone should now obey them. Why don't you stop fornication since some are not ok with it
Re: by tsdarkside(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

So what cause some people are not ok with it everyone should now obey them. Why don't you stop fornication since some are not ok with it

majority votes....

i bet you,even if christianity or islam didnt landed in africa,majority of black people would still be against it....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine When Someone Fail Jamb Result. / Is She Inviting Me Indirectly? / Help! Oloshos Are After My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.