Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend (2805 Views)

What Is The Duty Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship? / I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by GoodCane: 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Dear boyfriend,

The only duty you owe your girlfriend is courtesy. You don't owe her maintenance or footing her bills. Emancipate yourself from that slavery. If you want to look after a woman, look after your mother and sisters!

18 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by diogo23: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
A girl you're having sex with you suppose maintain her but not the way Nigeria girls see it sha
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by Basic123: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
diogo23:
A girl you're having sex with you suppose maintain her but not the way Nigeria girls see it sha
A boy a girl is having sex with, a girl supposed to maintain him too.

We men have taken alot of rubbish from woman because of pussy

1.you must knee down to propose
2.when they slap you,you must not retaliate unless they will tag you as less-man.But THEY ,they can slap a man
3.You must open the door for them
4.You allow them to do xyz first

ON WHAT GRAND.

5.Come to sex that, the man will do all the work and they will still enjoy it most, MEN WILL STILL HAVE TO ACT LIKE SLAVE TO THEM TO HAVE IT.

.Beyonce has said it all,GIRLS ROCK THE WORLD!

We men need to emancipate ourselves.If they call themselves our mother,we are there FATHER too....we should be the one enjoying all this privileges

12 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by Lalami3232(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lol
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by Cholls(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
My brother your job is to wash pant

6 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by marlow1962(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Cholls:
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by GoodCane: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
diogo23:

If you think your boyfriend owes you money because you're giving him sex, you're a prostitute. Own it with your chest. Wait you don't "give" a man sex; both of you HAVE sex. It was mutually enjoyed. So he owes you nothing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by GoodCane: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
Basic123:

2.when they slap you,you must not retaliate unless they will tag you as less-man.But THEY ,they can slap a man

ON WHAT GRAND.

5.Come to sex that, the man will do all the work and they will still enjoy it most, MEN WILL STILL HAVE TO ACT LIKE SLAVE TO THEM TO HAVE IT.

We men need to emancipate ourselves.If they call themselves our mother,we are there FATHER too....we should be the one enjoying all this privileges

Honourable distinguished Comrade sir. The fellow you just quoted is a notorious SIMP man. He definitely won't understand your comments, but However we keep saying the truth just as you've correctly said

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by diogo23: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:

If you think your boyfriend owes you money because you're giving him sex, you're a prostitute. Own it with your chest. Wait you don't "give" a man sex; both of you HAVE sex. It was mutually enjoyed. So he owes you nothing
Let me tell you , you don't own her money but you you own her maintenance

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by diogo23: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
Basic123:

ON WHAT GRAND.

All those things you mentioned is a choice my dear

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by GoodCane: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
diogo23:

Let me tell you , you don't own her money but you you own her maintenance

What kind of SIMP man are you? Oga The only women God created you to maintain is your mother, your sisters and your wife. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Basic123 ride on comrade thy followers are with thee. grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:

What kind of SIMP man are you? Oga The only women God created you to maintain is your mother, your sisters and your wife. Know this and know peace
Bro we gas get the fúck outta here jennyclay&siofra are coming .... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by StrongAlphMale: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
Niftkid:
Basic123 ride on comrade thy followers are with thee. grin

grin the Comrade dey give me Joy aswear

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by DaInferno(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
cheesy
MGTOW
it's hard not being a misogynist these days
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by diogo23: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:

You want sex she give you but you can't maintain that body when you perceive odor on it you complain. No need i know people like you
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by Noeasyway042(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Comrade, ride on.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:
Dear boyfriend,

The only duty you owe your girlfriend is courtesy. You don't owe her maintenance or footing her bills. Emancipate yourself from that slavery. If you want to look after a woman, look after your mother and sisters!

The problem is attraction.

What happens when you're attracted..... you spend your time first...then the rest is history.

You may not call it attraction.. you may call it something else..all I know is you won't mind having the person's attention.

If you say it's all about 'banging pussy' , that's your cup of wine.

However,there's no pussy that you can address without doing certain things.

At the end ... you only prove that the world is twisted.
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
diogo23:

You want sex she give you but you can't maintain that body when you perceive odor on it you complain. No need i know people like you

The manner of concern you have towards someone determines how you treat the person...... that's the thing.
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by ModCaller: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
To knack the toto and give am belle.
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by BigYash: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2022
Cholls:
grin Pant and Bra
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by averageguy(m): 2:00am On Dec 24, 2022
It’s interesting to me when guys try to preach to other guys what to do with their own money.

You no just want make dem guys spoil market for una cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by StrongAlphMale: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2022
diogo23:

Why can't she maintain her body herself? What kind of entitlement mentality is this? What's wrong with you? Why can't she work and make money maintain herself?

Bros, as long as you're not married to her , you have no responsibility of maintaining her. Let her work or meet her father to maintain her
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by StrongAlphMale: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2022
diogo23:

Did you even read his post?

Oga, you don't "give" a man sex; both of you HAVE sex. It was mutually enjoyed. So he owes you nothing

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by toujurs: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2022
This one na story o, i know a guy that pays his babe rent every year. shocked

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by diogo23: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Why can't she maintain her body herself? What kind of entitlement mentality is this? What's wrong with you? Why can't she work and make money maintain herself?

Bros, as long as you're not married to her , you have no responsibility of maintaining her. Let her work or meet her father to maintain her
But if she denied you sex you run to nairaland to spit jargon

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by StrongAlphMale: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2022
diogo23:

But if she denied you sex you run to nairaland to spit jargon

Don't you have sense? You're making it seem like a woman is doing a man a favour whenever she has sex with him? Are you ok?

Oga women desire and enjoy sex far more than men, it's just that they always pretend towards it as though they don't want it. So stop sounding like a simp zombie.

Seems you're too daft. oga A woman don't "give" a man sex; both of you HAD sex. It was mutually enjoyed. So he owes you nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by StrongAlphMale: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2022
toujurs:
This one na story o, i know a guy that pays his babe rent every year. shocked

The SIMPson award for this year 2022 should be awarded to that guy with immediate effect

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by toujurs: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

The SIMPson award for this year 2022 should be awarded to that guy with immediate effect
It's love cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by StrongAlphMale: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2022
toujurs:
It's love cheesy

It's arrant stupidity and foolishness. Check very well e mama fit dey live for face me I slap you compound
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by faceLAGOS: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Cholls:

No, na plate tongue
Re: What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend by StrongAlphMale: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
ibkayee

I really excepted you to comment here but you ran away as usual. I'm very sure you also depend on your boyfriend and other men for survival like the typical Nigerian girl with entitlement mentality

CC: ibkayee

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Thang Just Disgraced Me In A Brothel 18+ / Are Beautiful Girls More Unfaithful Than Their Plainer Sisters? / 10 Fantastic Questions That Can Save Your Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.