Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

I Want To Appreciate God For Everything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Appreciate God For Everything (224 Views)

She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Appreciate God For Everything by idesylvester(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
A year + I posted my wedding and everyone who bumped into it were praying for me and my wife to have a bless home, today I want to say thank you for your prayers as it wasn't difficult for us to get a child after saying I do...

I know couples who got married and 10 years down the line no issue... it can only be God... here is our beautiful daughter Arielle, she's 2 month plus...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Appreciate God For Everything by Molahnelson(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good for you man

Like they say make sure you do a DNA test
Re: I Want To Appreciate God For Everything by Ssumtry: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Congrats
Re: I Want To Appreciate God For Everything by Oluromantic: 12:15am On Jan 12, 2021
Bros Bros. You don do DNA? The baby face is oblong yours is round water melon o. Where the mama sef?

Go do am before naming ceremony o before you kill goat. No waste the life of innocent goat.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appreciate God For Everything by Cholls(m): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
Bros Bros. You don do DNA? The baby face is oblong yours is round water melon o. Where the mama sef?

Go do am before naming ceremony o before you kill goat. No waste the life of innocent goat.

Re: I Want To Appreciate God For Everything by idesylvester(m): 1:41am On Jan 12, 2021
Here's the mother

Re: I Want To Appreciate God For Everything by mathong: 1:45am On Jan 12, 2021
Congrats bro....I connect to it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Always Bored? Check This Out / Is This True Love? / Please Someone Should Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.