Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! (31085 Views)

Riddles! Riddles!! Riddles!!! / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! / Riddles: Riddles: Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by biola44: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
bright007:

Ok solve this;Two fathers $ two sons are to share 3 mangoes.After sharing they get one mangoe each.How is this possible?

they are: grandfather, father and son

1 Like

Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Bukizo(f): 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by bright007(f): 6:45am On Apr 09, 2011

Posted on: Yesterday at 05:38:10 PM

Insert Quote

There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?
A WATERMELON
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by simplymee: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2011
seconded by moi.
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Bukizo(f): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2011
that was a easy one, watermelon is correct!
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by chagga(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2011
Bukizo:

Not a clue sad
ok here is the solution to it
the police man n thief cross and the police man drop thief n come back
he picks 1st son n takes him across n picks thief he returns with him n both drop
father picks 2nd son they both go across n he drops 2nd son n comes back alone
he picks mother they both cross she drops him n comes back n give the raft 2 d policeman
he crosses himself n d thief n they both drop n give the raft to father who comes back picks mother
they go across n she drops father n comes back 2 cross 1st daughter leaving 2nd daughter
she n ist daughter drop n give the raft 2 d policeman n thief to go back
the police man drops thief n pick 2nd daughter across he drops her and comes back 4 thief and the both cross
Sure got it this time,
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by bright007(f): 11:37am On May 14, 2011
Yeah dat was very brilliant of you.I will post more of this sort.
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by digitalgeorgy(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2012
Okey itz my turn to give you guyz riddles
1. I occur once in a year and twice in a week. What am i?
2. Dr precious in calabar say he has a brother in lagos called barrister james. But the lawyer say he has no brother in calabar who is a doctor. Who do u think is the liar and why.

1 Like

Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by labaks(f): 7:33pm On May 05, 2012
Apocalyse, wat u pray not to have and pray not to loose wen u av is CASE

Den 4 d poster above me, letter E
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Ruqaya(f): 10:49am On May 06, 2012
digitalgeorgy: Okey itz my turn to give you guyz riddles
1. I occur once in a year and twice in a week. What am i?
2. Dr precious in calabar say he has a brother in lagos called barrister james. But the lawyer say he has no brother in calabar who is a doctor. Who do u think is the liar and why.
none. The brother in lagos which the doctor referred to isn't barrister james
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Oliverlikeme(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2012
Ok take this one
My father and mY mother, have a child the child is not my brother not my sister, Who is the Child?
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Ruqaya(f): 12:02pm On May 06, 2012
Oliver like me: Ok take this one
My father and mY mother, have a child the child is not my brother not my sister, Who is the Child?
the child was adopted
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Oliverlikeme(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2012
No, not correct
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Hasmos(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2012
Oliver like me: Ok take this one
Oliver like me: No, not correct
THE CHILD IS 'U'.
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by fifi007: 11:23pm On May 06, 2012
bright007: Ok solve this;Two fathers $ two sons are to share 3 mangoes.After sharing they get one mangoe each.How is this possible?
Easy: you have a Grandfather, father and Son. Both d grandfatjer and father are fathers and both the father and son are sons hence 2fathers and 2sons
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Oliverlikeme(m): 3:59am On May 07, 2012
Yea you are correct the answer is me
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by digitalgeorgy(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2012
Ruqaya:
none. The brother in lagos which the doctor referred to isn't barrister james

he is!! And ur answr is wrong!!
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Tinkybabe(f): 9:53pm On May 10, 2012
digitalgeorgy:

he is!! And ur answr is wrong!!
Dr Precious is a female so none of them lied.
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Lagusta(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2012
Tinkybabe:
Dr Precious is a female so none of them lied.
seconded, here is my riddle,
1. What has teeth but cannot bite
2. What goes up and never goes down
3. What goes down nd never goes up
4. What always kisses its mother before dying
5. What is always refered to as the window to the soul
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by bright007(f): 12:08pm On May 11, 2012
Lagusta:
(1)Age
(2)
(3)Match-stick
(4)
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by bright007(f): 12:14pm On May 11, 2012
Ok here is my riddle
(1)What goes around house without touching d house?
(2)What falls without getting hurt?
(3)Ŵĥŷ don't tigers eat small animals in africa?
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by bright007(f): 12:14pm On May 11, 2012
Ok here is my riddle
(1)What goes around a house without touching d house?
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Lagusta(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2012
bright007:
(1)Age
(2)
(3)Match-stick
(4)
yeah, u got riddle 2 nd 4, but wat about 1, 3, and 5,
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by bright007(f): 5:09pm On May 11, 2012
Lagusta:
yeah, u got riddle 2 nd 4, but wat about 1, 3, and 5,
.they are probably d simplest of d five questions so I decided to leave dem out cos dey ŵėřē far too simple.
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Lagusta(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2012
bright007: .they are probably d simplest of d five questions so I decided to leave dem out cos dey ŵėřē far too simple.
ok brainiac, but please just answer them, at least for other dull brains here grin
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by bukatyne(f): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
apocalypse: You broke a rule , when the father takes the second son across he would be with the first daughter without the mum around.

Here is an easier one

What do you pray not to have but when you have it you pray not to lose it ?.

Peeps think hard and don't tell me love , friendship or any of those mushy things cos no one prays not to have/find love.
a court case
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by bukatyne(f): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
Lagusta:
1. comb 3.rain 5.eyes
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Tinyemeka(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2012
bright007: Ok solve this;Two fathers $ two sons are to share 3 mangoes.After sharing they get one mangoe each.How is this possible?

A grand-father, a father and the son were sharing the mangoes.
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Tinyemeka(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
bright007: Ok here is my riddle
(1)What goes around a house without touching d house?

1) Sun
2) Rain
3) Cos there ain't no Tigers in Africa.

Did I get them? smiley
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by akimsudin: 5:17am On Jan 21, 2017
What belongs to you, but other people use it more then you?

- Your name.
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by san316(m): 6:43am On Jan 23, 2017
bright007:
Ok solve this;Two fathers $ two sons are to share 3 mangoes.After sharing they get one mangoe each.How is this possible?

One is a son, the second is a father and a son, the third is a father and grand father.
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by amaks: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Any answers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

akpors is realy funny (check) / People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.