Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Some Key Ingredients To Answered Prayer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Key Ingredients To Answered Prayer. (200 Views)

A Key To Answered Prayer / Keys To Answered Prayer (1) / 4 Keys To Answered Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Key Ingredients To Answered Prayer. by TheNewVine(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2021
Hello there! hope you’re having a good time. In this post, I will love to share some key ingredients to answered prayers that I have learned during the course of my fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

As you read through I hope you’ll get blessed �

FORGIVENESS.
“And when ye stand praying, forgive if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses” Matthew 11:25.

From this verse, we see that one key ingredient to answered prayer is forgiveness. As believers, we should learn to forgive those who hurt us and also ensure that we apologise to whoever we have hurt and asked for forgiveness too.

ASK IN FAITH.
“But let him ask in FAITH, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let, not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord”– James 1:6-7.

Asking in FAITH is another key ingredient to answered prayers. When we ask in FAITH and not doubt our prayers will definitely get answered. Even though it tarries our request will be answered with consistent prayer.

CONFESS YOUR SINS.
“If we say that we have no sin, we decieve ourselves, the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness”- 1John 1:8-9.

To get our prayers answered we need to confess our sins and ask that the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all unrighteousness. Confessing our sins and asking for forgiveness from the Father is a key ingredient to answered prayer.

READ OTHER ARTICLES HERE https://thenewvine.com/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Something Important To Know About My Past Life Before Becoming A Born-again / Here Is How I Got A Bible Challenge Verse From The Holy Spirit - Riyadh / The Four Horsemen. How Do Their Ride Affects You.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.