Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,493 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) (54498 Views)

Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card / Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. / Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
IBNDIEGO:
;no na na 50 naira sho. grin grin

Haba senior man, weytin 5O fit do for me?
Let me get the one I can buy akara now. cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by juniorstar(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
this stingy men of a thing is reverse psychology. women often deny they have only their V to offer men. they didn't say they are withholding their advise, care or love. they chose to withhold their V...lol. proves the long disputed fact that most women see sex as a favour to men and it shouldn't be. but men are the cause and this has to change.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
LegendAnselm:
na ur gate?
Nope, for my kid brother and as a private person he won't like that.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by adedotun69229: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
: Don jazzy is also break i guessWho knows.. this is Naija
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Iceyjayz: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
midehi2:
Even the broke ass guys are joining too, lmao cheesy grin
Lol say your papa get money pass Mr eazi? nonsensical person like you.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by LegendAnselm: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
CamusMidas:

Nope, for my kid brother and as a private person he won't like that.
u just d find trouble
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
BabaIbo:
That is mine, I covered my image and name because of info savers here on Maitland.
Where is Maitland?
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
adedotun69229:
: Don jazzy is also break i guessWho knows.. this is Naija

Which kind nonsense you dey write for hellsake?
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
gaius01:

Haba senior man, weytin 5O fit do for me? Let me get the one I can buy akara now. cheesy cheesy
Na only Akara you go chop?!
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by midehi2(f): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Lol say your papa get money pass Mr eazi? nonsensical person like you.
Back to your broke mother
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Iceyjayz: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
midehi2:

Back to your broke mother
estupida pequena perra rota y danada sin modales
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by midehi2(f): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
estupida pequena perra rota y danada sin modales
grin

Anything bad you write there, back to you
tongue
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by BabaIbo: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

Where is Maitland?

I mean Nairaland, that is the work of autocorrect.

grin cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
BabaIbo:

I mean Nairaland, that is the work of autocorrect.
grin cheesy
Okay then, thought THC is working ni
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Bladesociety: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
We move
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by BabaIbo: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

Okay then, thought THC is working ni

Not an addict like you na... cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by lastclaire4(f): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
drizslim:
We move in solidarity!

Haba this guy be like person wey de hungry naw. Why hide under stingy men association?
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
BabaIbo:

Not an addict like you na... cheesy
The THC made my eye so clear so tey, I con discover you error.
now I'm smiling to the king.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by BabaIbo: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

The THC made my eye so clear so tey, I con discover you "your" error.

now Now I'm smiling to the king.

...your...
Now...
Just like you couldn't discover your own mistake.

Morale of the story: No one dey above mistake. tongue
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Ayoolamax: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Contact me for your own ID card. grin grin

It's just N 1OO ! grin
message me on whatsapp +2349060305853
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin
osamz007:
BABE MY BIRTHDAY CAKE IS 7K

ME:LET ME SEE WHAT I CAN DO
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
i wonder too oo grin
InfernoNig:
Like say him dey spend before. Please kick him out biko.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
i won do ID too oo
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Contact me for your own ID card. grin grin

It's just N 1OO ! grin
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Seyzcham91:
i won do ID too oo
give me your WhatsApp details so that I can get your information..
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Seyzcham91(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
gaius01:

give me your WhatsApp details so that I can get your information..
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Seyzcham91:
messaging right away, delete ya no.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by chaloskyx: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
YOU BETTER KEEP SHUT EASI CAUSE IF OTEDEOLA DECIDES TO BE STINGY TOWARDS YOU YOUR CARRER DON FINISH O
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Me don join this one also

Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by pquaver(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tonyx5:
Lmao even guys wey nor get up to 2k for account dey form stingyy..
Blood you not stingy but BROKE!

YOU BETTER PATTERN UP AND GET BACK On THE GRIND!

What of the person asking who no get 2k for money? If he is broke what then do you call the other one?
Don't be a simp
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
busariabeyx24:
officially a member
grin grin grin grin grin
The oath of allegiance of the association is over funny!
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Tonyx5(m): 5:57am On Jan 13, 2021
pquaver:

What of the person asking who no get 2k for money? If he is broke what then do you call the other one?
Don't be a simp
All I'm tryin to say is, don't hide under the pretense of being stingy when you truly got no money.
you feel me, yeah ?
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by pquaver(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2021
Tonyx5:

All I'm tryin to say is, don't hide under the pretense of being stingy when you truly got no money.
you feel me, yeah ?

Yeah I feel you but I am also just saying don't hide under the pretense of emotional blackmailing or reverse psychology to remain a beggar. Dude is broke you, girl is broke make she no dey ask am. She has hand and leg let her go to work.. Over here girls as young as 17 are working when they go out they pay for their stuff. Stop looking for who will give you money. Dust your ass up and work. Stop being lazy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} / Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi / Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.