Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) (54499 Views)

Don Jazzy Officially Joins Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) Gets ID Card / Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. / Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by busariabeyx24(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2021
Pacesetter123:

grin grin grin grin grin
The oath of allegiance of the association is over funny!

i tell u
Re: Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) by Tonyx5(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
pquaver:

Yeah I feel you but I am also just saying don't hide under the pretense of emotional blackmailing or reverse psychology to remain a beggar. Dude is broke you, girl is broke make she no dey ask am. She has hand and leg let her go to work.. Over here girls as young as 17 are working when they go out they pay for their stuff. Stop looking for who will give you money. Dust your ass up and work. Stop being lazy

That's true man� no cap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} / Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi / Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.