Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) (71182 Views)

Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win / Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Wettoid123: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Who told you she refuse tyrese to touch her lap fake news!
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bigredmachine:

fast five has been the most interesting part of the whole fast and furious movie... dwayne really did alot of work to make it more interesting... part 8 was not interesting and i doubt if part 9 would be... no good story lines again

True
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
DisLifeSha:
She don old and she nor even fine again but she still dey make yanga. Evening newspaper
so old people should let anyone who wants to touch them just
Go ahead and touch them? Because they are old and have no rights to their bodies anymore?

3 Likes

Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tonyspecial:
She's no longer the sweet sixteen that we use to know
I’m assuming your age hasn’t changed since you first knew about her. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by hollywater: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nonsense u wear naked clothes outside to take pictures,yet u don't want to be touched.
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by blacknoir: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
sammy7410:
is okay
Hahahahah
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Coinbased: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
That's right, MJB. Tyrese is a mess.
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by pacespot(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
This woman don old o
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by johnhood(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
blingxx:
first to comment
Which network you dey use?
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Didi2d(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mcdreamy15:
This woman go sweet to fork o. cheesy Monet tejada

How you see Book 2 now. Be like e don dey sweet small small
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by RioCarputo(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mary J Blije, the song "Family affairs" hit-maker in those days, in the early 2000s... they gave us good music...
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Mcdreamy15: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Didi2d:

How you see Book 2 now. Be like e don dey sweet small small
dem dey try cheesy but I'm still not feeling that book 1 energy
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Didi2d(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2021
Mcdreamy15:
dem dey try cheesy but I'm still not feeling that book 1 energy

Me too, but I just dey watch am. Since I don't have any interesting series to watch.

If you have any interesting series, pls recommend
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by myami: 1:32pm On May 06, 2021
Emrixx:
So we should fry akamu now How does this add to the economy
good question. Hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k / 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics / Bovi Banned From Entering USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.