Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) (64910 Views)

Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Makurdi Youths Burn Vehicles & Tyres Over Killing By Fulani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Sobasojek: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
BSdetector:

Oro werey lati enu obo. Saki, ibadan, ibarapa aren't they all some how the same thing. You're happy they burnt it but has the family of the dead been compensated, how are you sure that the cows belong to fulani. You better stop reasoning like a chimp.
Shut up afofungemu. Saki is different from ibarapa is different from Ibadan

Saki to Ibadan is 2hrs journey

They are still our brothers anyway
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Franking: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Last time I checked the hisba police in Kano will destroy thousands of crates of beer instead of shipping to those who want them. Imagine the colossal amount wasted. This one too follow.

5 Likes

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Kingdemu: 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
ShackWes:
this is exactly how every fulani terrorists should be treated

Burn them alive with their cows, set of retardedd lots
You must be a retard. What makes an innocent person moving his cattle to your gaddam hunger-ravaged region to sell, a terrorist? I think it's high time the North applies the eye-for-an-eye measures to such killings of innocent northerners. Life no pass life oo
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Smoke55: 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
ResistEvil:
Merciless Thunder shall kill you and your likes that want Yoruba People to be colonized and enslaved on their own Land.
hmmm! Oga Be Calming Down Nah! Am I The Cause Of Your Misfortunes?? Back To Sender Jarre!
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by deavicky(m): 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Do you have sense at all? We are talking of human life you are saying nonsense.
having burnt the cows, did the dead boy wake up?. Lets try and be proactive and also tolerate one another.

2 Likes

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Some Afonja scavenger don cut their tails for cow tail pepper soup
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Kingdemu: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Franking:
Last time I checked the hisba police in Kano will destroy thousands of crates of beer instead of shipping to those who want them. Imagine the colossal amount wasted. This one too follow.
The difference is that there is a law against the sell and consumption of alcohol in Kano State. You guys should ban the consumption of cattle if you do not want it. I am not a herdsman but it is my means of survival to buy cattle from the North and send it over to the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Sobasojek: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kingdemu:
You must be a retard. What makes an innocent person moving his cattle to your gaddam hunger-ravaged region to sell, a terrorist? I think it's high time the North applies the eye-for-an-eye measures to such killings of innocent northerners. Life no pass life oo
Let them bring it on. We go Kill all Hausa/fulanis in Ibadan, saki, ibarapa, Oyo town anywhere. Seems you don’t know we from Oyo state sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by PenSniper: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Good.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
IamAtikulate:
This is wickedness. Those cows are innocent.

So were the ones whose meat have graced your stomach in recent times...

The wicked thing is not the death of the cows, but the massive losses in revenue to the owner.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Kingdemu: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sobasojek:

Let them bring it on. We go Kill all Hausa/fulanis in Ibadan, saki, ibarapa, Oyo town anywhere. Seems you don’t know we from Oyo state sha
Imagine a Yoruba man that is synonymous with fear dey threaten the Northcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Boxer007(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Smoke55:
Oyo State Have Been In The News Recenly For Bad Reasons! This Is Wickedness And Un Called For....Why Burning First Class Citizens In Such Manner? Buhari Won't Be Happy About This News.

Modified:wow! First To Comment! I Dedicate This To All Members Of #SMAN (stingy men association of nigeria) i pray we never fall victim of all these hungry farm tools looking for urgent 2k...always remember our motto:DO NOT GIVE SHISHI..

Stuuupid boys. but why are they burning good cattles simply becoz they kill just one skinny use less boy by mistake? use less fooooolish hoodlum boys!! angry

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
ResistEvil:
Merciless Thunder shall kill you and your likes that want Yoruba People to be colonized and enslaved on their own Land.

He was sarcastic
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Sobasojek: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kingdemu:
Imagine a Yoruba man that is synonymous with fear dey threaten the Northcheesy
Well you know nothing. At least ask your brothers in Ibadan, saki, Oyo town, igbo Ora. Yoruba is different from yoruba ooo, make e enter your stupid head now

My forefathers killed you fulani idiots in osogbo in 1840.

So yoruba different from yoruba okay

And most of these fulani are cowards who only attack people in the night. If they are that bold they would be attacking people during the day not night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by BoboNogoDie: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Fulani are becoming an endangered species
Thanks to buhari for not curtailing their excesses
Days fulani threaten every tribe in Nigeria is gone
People have wake up
An eye for an eye make the world stay at peace

grin
But wait ,I didn’t see the cow tail
Are you sure they have not been stolen
Cos the mark is still fresh
That means before night fall
We won’t see any cow again
Hoe low Ree buu

The cat na Adolf Hitler?
Or gay reverend father
Or ritualist pastor?

F.o..ol
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by tamdun: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Haaa Will there still be Nigeria come 2023?
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Shimran(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Fulani are becoming an endangered species
Thanks to buhari for not curtailing their excesses
Days fulani threaten every tribe in Nigeria is gone
People have wake up
An eye for an eye make the world stay at peace

grin
But wait ,I didn’t see the cow tail
Are you sure they have not been stolen
Cos the mark is still fresh
That means before night fall
We won’t see any cow again
Take it easy. Islam is tagged as a terrorist religion but the most advanced set of people (The Americans) are still the one accepting it; of all the mainstream media deformations. Point a single verse (not out of context that suggests/command/orders killing or terrorism.

Of that all. What is relevance of the thread with your pics. Lives your life not to impress people (very cheaps likes of this local forum).
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by mkoabiola: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nawa ooo.

Meat go cost for saki
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by showafrica(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
DaniDani:
Buhari will be fuming seeing his first class citizens burnt.

He will surely deal with oyo people... That there governor must come supreme court for questioning and possible removal.

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Neddstark: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
See someone's life just zeroed because of reckless driving
See someone's investment totally destroyed because of irrational youths.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sobasojek:

May be he doesn't know Ibadan was established for warriors only. He should go and read history.

1 Like

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Baldwretch: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
ShackWes:
this is exactly how every fulani terrorists should be treated

Burn them alive with their cows, set of retardedd lots

You are really sick. Did this happen deliberately?
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Focusmind: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
The level of savagery in this country is mind boggling. People are here supporting the act because of their hatred for Fulani. That's not the way to vent anger. The repercussions of this dastardly act may be severe.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by ankpaone: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
as if na Fulanis still have those cows.. they have been bought and on their way to be sold! RIP to d dead

1 Like

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Slurity(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
Then what has this solve? Senseless mobs
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Sobasojek: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mrbillionaire:

May be he doesn't know Ibadan was established for warriors only. He should go and read history.
Leave him alone make e dey make mouth

2 Likes

Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nizooria.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Chris2863(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
cheesy grin
IamAtikulate:
This is wickedness. Those cows are innocent.
Re: Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) by Amanda4life: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
I BEG .

ME I WAN CHOP MEAT.

SUYA ON MY MINDDDD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kiriku: Why I Bought Car For My Father – 8-Year-Old Skit Maker / Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.