Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad (73847 Views)

Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him / Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia / Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Miracle1991: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Firstpage:

So soldiers are free to kill policemen and civilians even to protect criminals without consequences. Keep spinning this tribal judgement and injustice.
the law is the law. You are supposed to know everything about the armforces act before joining any of the military services.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by wakaman: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Firstpage:

Fool! I’m Yoruba but see the injustice going on in this country. It is igbos today it might be Yoruba tomorrow.

Oponu, awon egbon ni fool. Ti e ma ta ni.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by lastmessenger: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Miracle1991:
use the lagoon
Tell that to your sick parents
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Tonyx5(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

Most of those soldiers you see around causing troubles and walking about are NCOs coz commisoned officers are barely outside, they no get that kind time coz. NCO entered through RRI and their ranks are from private to master warrant officer.

Master warrant officer
Warrant Officer Class 11
Staff Sergeant
Sergeant
Corporal
Lance Corporal
Private

You can Google up their insignia but Lance coporal to staff sergeants carry the V logo. Staff sergeant carries 3 of those Vs. warrant officers carry a golden eagle and some stuffs beside it. Warrant officers are usually old and experienced. Even Commissioned officers respect them

Commisoned officers are those that went through RC(NDA), SSC or DSSC. The three are very different and time won't permit me. They start from lieutenant to General. Field marshal is usually the top rank but it's a ceremonial rank reserved for the GCFR ( the president). 2nd Lieutenant carries one star, lieutenant 2 stars, captain 3 stars , major carries a silver eagle. Remember earlier when I said warrant officers carries golden eagle now it's easy to think that a warrant officer is superior to a major because of the golden and silver eagle but don't make that mistake . Ranks for commisoned officers is below.

Field Marshal
General
Lieutenant General
Major General
Brigadier General
Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Major
Captain
Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Thanks man, well detailed.
So the Nco's are like the ones who joined through recruitment, i.e Basic training
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by NewDelhi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
Tonyx5:

Thanks man, well detailed.
So the Nco's are like the ones who joined through recruitment, i.e Basic training
Everyone goes through training no matter your mode of entrance .
RC(NDA) seems to be the toughest coz they spend 5 years in NDA. SSC comes next in terms of toughness coz these are civilians who just want to come and pipe lieutenant under 9 months of training so they vent all anger on you but when it comes to promotion and appointments SSC is far below RC infact there's serious dichotomy , RC are the real owners of the military. RC also gains promotion faster than SSC, SSC is very slow. The juicy appointments are also reserved for RC.

DSSC are for non combatants (RC and SSC are combatants). DSSC training is lighter infact they don't even carry weapon throughout their career. Only RC, SSC and RRI carry weapon. Example of DSSC are those in medical corps, engineering etc.

RRI are non commisoned officers and their training is tougher than dssc because they are required on the style field. They are combatants usually artillery and infantry. You can join this with your SSCE cert.

Also, ranks are the same but the difference is always clear. Whatever you can try with for example a DSSC Captain, you can never try it with an SSC captain not to talk of an RC captain. DSSC are not even Soldiers like that. They are seen as civilians in camo. In a nut shell the heiracchy of the military is as follows

RC ( they are commisoned officers and combatants)

SSC ( They're also commisoned officers and combatants)

DSSC. ( They are also commisoned officers but they are NOT combatants. Examples are military doctor's etc)

RRI( they are combatants but not commisoned officers. Some of them are also found in corps like education corps (command secondary schools etc)

1 Like

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Tonyx5(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
NewDelhi:

Everyone goes through training no matter your mode of entrance .
RC(NDA) seems to be the toughest coz they spend 5 years in NDA. SSC comes next in terms of toughness coz these are civilians who just want to come and pipe lieutenant under 9 months of training so they vent all anger on you but when it comes to promotion and appointments SSC is far below RC infact there's serious dichotomy , RC are the real owners of the military. RC also gains promotion faster than SSC, SSC is very slow. The juicy appointments are also reserved for RC.

DSSC are for non combatants (RC and SSC are combatants). DSSC training is lighter infact they don't even carry weapon throughout their career. Only RC, SSC and RRI carry weapon. Example of DSSC are those in medical corps, engineering etc.

RRI are non commisoned officers and their training is tougher than dssc because they are required on the style field. They are combatants usually artillery and infantry. You can join this with your SSCE cert.

Also, ranks are the same but the difference is always clear. Whatever you can try with for example a DSSC Captain, you can never try it with an SSC captain not to talk of an RC captain. DSSC are not even Soldiers like that. They are seen as civilians in camo. In a nut shell the heiracchy of the military is as follows

RC ( they are commisoned officers and combatants)

SSC ( They're also commisoned officers and combatants)

DSSC. ( They are also commisoned officers but they are NOT combatants. Examples are military doctor's etc)

RRI( they are combatants but not commisoned officers. Some of them are also found in corps like education corps (command secondary schools etc)
Fam, you totally murked this, big up !
I say, it's not a easy to be a soldier..big up our man dem at the Frontline....Are you in the force btw lol
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Firstpage: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
wakaman:

Oponu, awon egbon ni fool. Ti e ma ta ni.

To awon Ebi e maa ta ni. Eranko.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Firstpage: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Miracle1991:
the law is the law. You are supposed to know everything about the armforces act before joining any of the military services.

You mean the law protects northern rogue soldiers?
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Miracle1991: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Firstpage:

You mean the law protects northern rogue soldiers?
some of the military rule we are using were written by igbos like ZIK, IRONSI, OJUKWU,etc. Mind you in military we are one, the law in the military is not a respecter of anybody.
Even the soldier know that he is a dead man living.
Using a firearm on your colleague attract a dead penalty no matter who is involved.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Manab: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Absolutely nothing will happened to our economy because u people are benefiting with ur 2by2 shop and u are not creative.
Rawhumper:
If i anawer u then am a big fool...you asking me that question.

What we contribute economically.....if Ibos pull out of Nigeria thats when u know and see the impact....thats why the Yorubas want to run too immediately the Ibo gains independence cos they know staying with the NORTH IS LIKE MARRYING AND WEARING BACKWARDNESS AND DARKNESS LIKE WRAPPER...even they yorubas will lose the little they have accomplished to these useless impotent goats.

All they know is ruining lives and the economy of the country.

So bro, i dont have time to start listing the contributions of the Ibos cos the list will be endless...we are the ones holding the economy of Nigeria...take it or leave it. While all you people know is to carry and put into your Ghana must go....

Look at Nigeria now......so ruined!!!
If any Northern will come out 2023 big thunder wil fire him and family...

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Rawhumper(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Then tell your Pharoah to let us go nah.....we
dont want to co-habit with the North.

Your own contribution to the economy is
CAPITAL MINUS(-) 0 rather you guys are just
looting and looting....wearing white agbada up
and down thats all you guys know and achieve.

Lastly marrying 12wives with underaged in the
majority, you are worthless ooo if you are from North, really zombie with no vision-always
using the Middle belt, the Yorubas and some senseless Ibos to achieve your goal.

Your soldiers are zero when it comes to
fighting in battlefield, nothing, absolutely nothing fair(not good oo) can come from the North.

Manab:
Absolutely nothing will happened to our economy because u people are benefiting with ur 2by2 shop and u are not creative.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Manab: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Rawhumper:
Then tell your Pharoah to let us go nah.....we
dont want to co-habit with the North.

Your own contribution to the economy is
CAPITAL MINUS(-) 0 rather you guys are just
looting and looting....wearing white agbada up
and down thats all you guys know and achieve.

Lastly marrying 12wives with underaged in the
majority, you are worthless ooo if you are from North, really zombie with no vision-always
using the Middle belt, the Yorubas and some senseless Ibos to achieve your goal.

Your soldiers are zero when it comes to
fighting in battlefield, nothing, absolutely nothing fair(not good oo) can come from the North.

ok
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Rawhumper(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sorry bro, its the bitter truth...the North rely heavily on othets to achieve their aims aside rearing of cows and goats.

Anyother thing is Middle belt or Yorubas doing the under ground work for you guys...you think say we no know?

If the North is left alone to face the East, they will be crushed...sentiments apart...they lack fighting skills thats why they are doing very badly with Boko boys.

Remember when Ihejirika was Chief....you saw how Boko boys were silenced.

quote author=Manab post=98030134]ok[/quote]
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Manab: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Rawhumper:
Sorry bro, its the bitter truth...the North rely heavily on othets to achieve their aims aside rearing of cows and goats.

Anyother thing is Middle belt or Yorubas doing the under ground work for you guys...you think say we no know?

If the North is left alone to face the East, they will be crushed...sentiments apart...they lack fighting skills thats why they are doing very badly with Boko boys.

Remember when Ihejirika was Chief....you saw how Boko boys were silenced.

quote author=Manab post=98030134]ok
U sound funny man,north is north I am from Niger and we are northerners not middle belter plz try to get dat fact on ur head north can never be divided.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Rawhumper(m): 12:11am On Jan 15, 2021
Lol dey there u dont know Nigeria is changing....Niger people can seen as North.

Many Plataeu, Benue, etc i have met are saying they are getting their identity.

Do you really think Benue and Plataue will fight for the Northern cause? If they after the terrible things North did to them then i will never be sympathetic to them again.

But u just one out if many that truly want to break from the Northern yoke and alas!! North is divided if you dont know, know it now.

quote author=Manab post=98068290]U sound funny man,north is north I am from Niger and we are northerners not middle belter plz try to get dat fact on ur head north can never be divided.[/quote]
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Rawhumper(m): 12:25am On Jan 15, 2021
In event of another War, Hod forbid it to happen but if the north continues with its hegemony, it will be destroyed, the destruction of the north is near...all these things happening in the North are signs but most have refused to see it.

I laugh when some myopic goats on this forum say prepare another 3million sacrifice but they didnt know that previous war was sabotaged by many Ibo officers and civilians who didnt want the war...but wanted to end it.

Some He castrated buffaloes will talk about blockade bla bla....i dont want to go into details to reveal some secrets....many here dont know the son of who i am...but i must tell
you guys that the mistake of the past wont be
repeated because the Ibos will be more than
UNITED especially with the way the North is going, its strengthening the unity of the Ibos.

Also mark my word, a time will come, money
wont buy the heart of an Ibo man to betray his brothers.

I say it again the north is been doomed but
you dont see it....clinging to power will hasten the demise of the NORTH.!

quote author=Manab post=98068290]U sound funny man,north is north I am from Niger and we are northerners not middle belter plz try to get dat fact on ur head north can never be divided.[/quote]
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by BSdetector: 1:21am On Jan 15, 2021
Kennyswag:
Waste the igbo man

Nah man, even tho I hate Ipob pigs to my bones, this ain't it man. This young soldier was fighting to protect you and I for probably just #50k a month coupled with the fact that with war comes mental instability. Death sentence is much considering that someone else got 3 years for a similar offence. The soldier clearly had a mental breakdown and snapped. Death by firing squad isn't the way.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Kennyswag: 2:22am On Jan 15, 2021
BSdetector:

Nah man, even tho I hate Ipob pigs to my bones, this ain't it man. This young soldier was fighting to protect you and I for probably just #50k a month coupled with the fact that with war comes mental instability. Death sentence is much considering that someone else got 3 years for a similar offence. The soldier clearly had a mental breakdown and snapped. Death by firing squad isn't the way.
na you know
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rawhumper:
[

Now i know u lack sense in whatu saying qhen u said ugly looking brothers....Ibo boys are known to be the flexing cute guys every girl wants to bed....go to South Africa, Europe, Asia even here in Naija....we are always incharge and u talk about ugly....i bet on my life even if u are North u are not more handsome than i...am not kidding...u no reach me for face, body physique etc.

But las las isnt the North doomed?

You can never cheat nature....

quote author=tyup post=97996763]

Mumu na you wan foster the doom abi

better wake up from slumber and go smuggle drugs like ur Blooders in Asia are and are being killed as a result. when ur ugly looking leaders want to speak Money would be dished to sell y'all out. or isn't that what you folks live for??
What do you want to tell me??!? I got your mail?
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Rawhumper(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Whats the purpose of mail? Am carrying out its purpose...i think thats the answer not all things can be discussed in public.

Can a sane person wash his dirty linen in public or move around stark naked?

quote author=BKsoul post=98085671]What do you want to tell me??!? I got your mail?[/quote]
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rawhumper:
Whats the purpose of mail? Am carrying out its purpose...i think thats the answer not all things can be discussed in public.

Can a sane person wash his dirty linen in public or move around stark naked?

quote author=BKsoul post=98085671]What do you want to tell me??!? I got your mail?
I aint interested...
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Rawhumper(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
No p dear, its your choice... cheesy

Just stay cool and safe out there.

Thanks for your time, it was a great chat.

Ciao!

BKsoul:
I aint interested...
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rawhumper:
No p dear, its your choice... cheesy

Just stay cool and safe out there.

Thanks for your time, it was a great chat.

Ciao!

Great chat kwa? Did we talk
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by greatness77: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
thaoriginator:
The stupiid traitor egbo man killed a fellow soldier man his senior for that matter.. It death automatically for whoever does that regardless of any tribe..

The others didn't kill a soldier..
shut up Mohammed assassinated a 12 years old boy in a wedding idiot,
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Rawhumper(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
No dear we were doing sign language.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You really funny tongue

quote author=BKsoul post=98086807]Great chat kwa? Did we talk[/quote]
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by thaoriginator: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
greatness77:
shut up Mohammed assassinated a 12 years old boy in a wedding idiot,
Fool angry

You STFU!
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rawhumper:
No dear we were doing sign language.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You really funny tongue

quote author=BKsoul post=98086807]Great chat kwa? Did we talk
ok.. deaf and dumb man...
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Rawhumper(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
>: angry......me ke deaf and dumb man grin cheesy grin funny you...you asked a
question abd i gave you the correct answer
nah lol...you wont kill me abegi!

BKsoul:
ok.. deaf and dumb man...
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by greatness77: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
thaoriginator:
Fool angry

You STFU!
workers of iniquity, why didn't d deceased grant him leave to go and pay d last respect to his late dad? and even his salary was not paid for several months, but d deceased is busy enjoying his new wife, Bleep northerners, but a nothern soldier once fired to his fellow soldier for been too harsh to boko haram, stupid people u people are d problem of nigeria,
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rawhumper:
>: angry......me ke deaf and dumb man grin cheesy grin funny you...you asked a
question abd i gave you the correct answer
nah lol...you wont kill me abegi!

please how old are you? So composed like a man... You are a refined gentleman,, help me teach this bish called bennysam, what a man looks like..
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Rawhumper(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Am a guy with a matured mind, i dont see any
reason to be rude to you because i believe
relationship or love is not by force. Its always a choice both sexes should respect- cant start
insulting a lady on or offline cos she told me
she is not interested, common its too childish dear.

About calling me deaf and dumb...from the
rhythm your words, i knew you didnt mean to insult me.

All in all, i still enjoy your chats...

BKsoul:
please how old are you? So composed like a man... You are a refined gentleman,, help me teach this bish called bennysam, what a man looks like..
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Rawhumper(m): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Am a guy with a matured mind, i dont see any
reason to be rude to you because i believe
relationship or love is not by force. Its always a choice both sexes should respect- cant start
insulting a lady on or offline cos she told me
she is not interested, common its too childish dear.

About calling me deaf and dumb...from the
rhythm your words, i knew you didnt mean to insult me.

All in all, i still enjoy your chats...

quote author=BKsoul post=98087287] please how old are you? So composed like a man... You are a refined gentleman,, help me teach this bish called bennysam, what a man looks like..[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" / 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.