Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce (58589 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by britiko: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2021
dre11:
FCMB Managing Director’s Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/12/exclusive-fcmb-managing-director%E2%80%99s-wife-packs-out-husbands-house-may-seek-divorce

Things fall apart....
Only fools will believe Moyo and Nuru's cock & bull story.

Sorry Madam Adamu... wish u success in ur quest.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by nogragra: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2021
dre11:
FCMB Managing Director’s Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/12/exclusive-fcmb-managing-director%E2%80%99s-wife-packs-out-husbands-house-may-seek-divorce
He who destroy other peoples marriage must not expect his own to be any better wicked man.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2021
BusinessCity:

It flips both ways madam so calm your menses please. Last time we checked a male and a female both chose to be unfortunate. Out prayer isn't against a gender but not to come across unfortunate human beings.

Married women come around me daily I've never had an election talk less of have dirt imaginations let alone sleep with them. And their husbands know

I wonder why some men won't turn the other way when they see that a lady is taken. It beats my sane mind what motivates their lust

Exactly. A wife is supposed to be out of bounds, at the very least. Haba.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2021
Sapphiere, why so bitter against men? Go and ask God who stole ur dick and gave u a vagina during child birth, hater!
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2021
Is sad nuru's wife's children would av t share dad's will w BASTARDS, during divorce expect t see moyo thomas in court
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Bimpe29: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2021
There's no gain saying that MD committed a grave sin but Hauwa should forgive him.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Righteousness2(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2021
Flows001:
Yes sir you are right. The FCMB MD however, didn't fornicate, he rather committed Adultery.
#Peace. wink

Don't be in a Haste to talk, Especially when you think you know, but you don't know. You end up showing off Folly in Public.

Go and do your Home work..
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by sharpwriter(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2021
Heffalump:
That FCMB boss is a devil in human shape. Tell me, how can you knack someone's wife to the extent that you produced two offsprings out of the secret affair? Perhaps, he must have even done a doggy style with the witch of a woman. cheesy

Truly, the evil that men do lives after them and with them cry

Lol.... You people can be funny. Whether doggy or missionary, fvck is fvck.

Does doggy prove fvck more or less?
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Aduraworks: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2021
What is most disgusting about her comments is dat she didn't even deny d allegations of infidelity with d MD. Shame!!!
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Flows001(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't be in a Haste to talk, Especially when you think you know, but you don't know. You end up showing off Folly in Public.

Go and do your Home work..

No ill intention sir, only made a simple correction. Fornication is between two unmarried persons(single persons), while for Adultery, either of the parties is married to someone else or both parties involved are married to some other persons(which best applies in this case).
1 Corinthians 6:9(KJV) clearly shows they aren't the same sin.
#Peace.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Righteousness2(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Flows001:
No ill intention sir, only made a simple correction. Fornication is between two unmarried persons(single persons), while for Adultery, either of the parties is married to someone else or both parties involved are married to some other persons(which best applies in this case).
1 Corinthians 6:9(KJV) clearly shows they aren't the same sin.
#Peace.

Brother, open your mind to Learn.
Fornication is Consensual sex between people not married to each other.
In other words the act of sex with anyone who is not your legally married spouse is Fornication.

Read Matthew 19:1-9 to know the biblical meaning of Adultery.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Flows001(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

In other words the act of sex with anyone who is not your legally married spouse is Fornication.

Okay Sir
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by cococandy(f): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
ImaIma1:

They have already started on this forum.
not surprisingly
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by gozzlin: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
see what your 5 minutes foolishness has caused you lipsrsealed No matter how you hide your lies, you will be soon exposed. A lots of your type are still out there. Asiri yin naa oni pe tu! Karma is a monster tongue tongue

5 minutes ke? You think the _fucking lasted for only five minutes? No way! This guy _fucked that lady almost every day in the office. That why was she was able to get pregnant twice for him.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by baby124: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Heathrow44:
Is sad nuru's wife's children would av t share dad's will w BASTARDS, during divorce expect t see moyo thomas in court
Moyo’s statement that the kids are Tunde’s will speak against her except the man puts them in his will. She’s going to be the biggest loser here.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by GEEBITE: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
You are a clever girl.
Ishilove:
This is junk journalism. Sahara Reporters are basically rehashing the whole sordid story and used a sensational title as well as two sentences of allegations from dubious 'sources' to draw interest. Shameful

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Ishilove: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
GEEBITE:
You are a clever girl.
Tenks sir grin
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Ceekaycee: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

Oil dey your head brother wink

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by zoedew: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2021
Strangely there is no Nairalander who knows Nuru well enough to have a compelling say on this matter. More strange is that Tunde was not on record as querying the paternity of the children when even the blind can see the striking resemblance of the children in Nuru! Who knows? Tunde probably knew! So many unanswered questions!
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by pjobaby(f): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

And the women? Don't be shocked if Moyo gets married soon (Sumbo, 2baba's ex is an example) You think the wife is losing. Many suitors, money grabbing and sincere ones will line up for her. No gender is beyond second and third chances

I don't know why your gender on this forum always think it's only the man that gets to come out on top. You guys tell yourselves that to feel superior.

I disagree that any sincere man with integrity will marry Moyo!!! Even her career integrity is at stake.
Sumbo wasn't involved in paternity fraud. She was a baby mama to a star. The scenarios are different.
Only gold digging men or men who pride in sleeping with "famous" women will wife her.
Even MD won't, best he'll do is officially accept responsibility of his children.
Which sane family will even accept her as wife?

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by ImaIma1(f): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2021
pjobaby:

I disagree that any sincere man with integrity will marry Moyo!!! Even her career integrity is at stake.
Sumbo wasn't involved in paternity fraud. She was a baby mama to a star. The scenarios are different.
Only gold digging men or men who pride in sleeping with "famous" women will wife her.
Even MD won't, best he'll do is officially accept responsibility of his children.
Which sane family will even accept her as wife?

In my 30 plus years in this world, I have come to realize that nothing is impossible. A tear rubber single man with no baggage could fall in love with her with all baggage and flaws..

And the MD could find a woman that will be sympathetic and still be with him.

Meanwhile single people that have never done one bad thing in their lives will be going for vigils and praying "God when".

When I saw 2 sisters...one married as a virgin and hasn't had a child for over 20years now, but the younger sister that had several body counts before getting married has kids, I knew that his life is really not balanced.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by pjobaby(f): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

In my 30 plus years in this world, I have come to realize that nothing is impossible. A tear rubber single man with no baggage could fall in love with her with all baggage and flaws..

And the MD could find a woman that will be sympathetic and still be with him.

Meanwhile single people that have never done one bad thing in their lives will be going for vigils and praying "God when".

When I saw 2 sisters...one married as a virgin and hasn't had a child for over 20years now, but the younger sister that had several body counts before getting married has kids, I knew that his life is really not balanced.

I understand your view point dear. But this Moyo, no clean tear rubber will marry her, there's a difference between secret bad girl and public bad girl. It's social media age we're in, internet never forgets. As for the man, it's a man's world, he'll be happily married again.

Let's not drag this scam of bad things happen to good people. It happens to bad people more but they know they deserve it so don't moutn it while good people mourn it.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by ImaIma1(f): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
pjobaby:

I understand your view point dear. But this Moyo, no clean tear rubber will marry her, there's a difference between secret bad girl and public bad girl. It's social media age we're in, internet never forgets. As for the man, it's a man's world, he'll be happily married again.

Let's not drag this scam of bad things happen to good people. It happens to bad people more but they know they deserve it so don't moutn it while good people mourn it.

We are not judges of anything. We cannot contol how the world goes and how people's minds work. In fact, we can't control anything. We just watch and wonder. How we feel about it doesn't stop it from happening.

The issue of bad things happening to good people is not a scam. It just shows that our things don't necessarily in a particular sequence or how expect it to
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by iamrealdeji(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
She leaves at her own peril. who go marry old woman
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Freemanz9: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nawaoooh
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Brendachris20: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hello everyone, I am from the United States. Life was colourless before DR IFADE helped me with a love spell to reunite with the father of my children. My will to live and enjoy life is back now that my family is saved. I will never feel lonely again. Thank you DR IFADE for bringing my husband back to me. Anyone struggling in his/her marriage or relationship, I'm recommending DR IFADE to you today. I know he can solve your problem because I am a living testifier of his great work. Contact DR IFADE he will still solve your problem as well. Email him now at abhulimhenemmanuel1@gmail.com / FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/Ifadesolutionspellcaster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) / My Wife Of 3 Years Is Very Shy Around Me / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.