Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Funny Church Banners That Will Make You Laugh - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Church Banners That Will Make You Laugh (50443 Views)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / Funny Church Names In Nigeria. This Is Sheer Madness / Another Funny Church Picture As Posted By Daddy Freez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Church Banners That Will Make You Laugh by masqot(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
This one weak me o > undecided How to identify a witch: Operation point and kill
Re: Funny Church Banners That Will Make You Laugh by Hallabee1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Donspicey:
What of Lord End my Sars and open my doors of palliatives

Aje...

imagine , hammer

1 Like

Re: Funny Church Banners That Will Make You Laugh by Hallabee1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
merieam16:
Which 1 is Jesus never furk up ministry nitori olohun...cheesy grin

Aje...

we still dey Settle the matter .

Boko haram must die Assembly..
Re: Funny Church Banners That Will Make You Laugh by mjconcept(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
These pictures goes to show that Christians in Nigeria are not going to church to worship God, but to seek solutions to their problems, however, these problems are caused by the corrupt leaders in power which the citizenry are directly and indirectly supporting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud / Adewale Martins: Mbaka May Be Barred From Preaching By Catholic / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.