Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Regina Daniels Gift Her Mother Prado Car Worth 15million Naira(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Gift Her Mother Prado Car Worth 15million Naira(video) (567 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) / Peter Okoye denies promising to give Tacha 60 Million Naira (Video) / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Gift Her Mother Prado Car Worth 15million Naira(video) by Dammy10: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTqSN34vgfs

“I will forever be indebted to you,” Billionaire’s wife and mother of one, Regina Daniels, told her mother as she wished her a happy birthday earlier on.

The light-skinned actress has now bought her mother a 15 million naira Prado Jeep for her birthday.

Kemi Filani News earlier reported that Regina Daniels took to her Instagram account to share different pictures with her dear mother, Rita Daniels. In one of the photos, she wrote, “my big baby forever!”

Honestly, she is her big baby forever, as the words she wrote said it all.

Words cannot express how grateful I am for everything you have done for me, and no matter what I do, I can never be able to repay you my treasure. I am just the vessel of the REGINA DANIELS brand while you are the creator, and I will forever be indebted to you I don’t have the world to give, but I will do everything possible to make sure you stay happy. Happy birthday my queen.

NB: Today is your day and I will definitely make your day mama.” She wrote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTqSN34vgfs

Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Regina Daniels Gift Her Mother Prado Car Worth 15million Naira(video) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
shocked

She should be ashamed of herself...you are married to a billionaire and you can't buy your mom a private jet.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Gift Her Mother Prado Car Worth 15million Naira(video) by Dammy10: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nice one regina
Re: Regina Daniels Gift Her Mother Prado Car Worth 15million Naira(video) by MickzyDonald: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She should be ashamed of herself...you are married to a billionaire and you can't buy your mom a private jet.
What's the biggest gift you've given to your mum
THINK before you open that USE-LESS mouth
Re: Regina Daniels Gift Her Mother Prado Car Worth 15million Naira(video) by vibre: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
The heading should be regina uses ned nwoko's money to buy prado jeep for her mum. See how the small winch is just busy squandering that tortoise headed man's money.
Re: Regina Daniels Gift Her Mother Prado Car Worth 15million Naira(video) by Upmost96(f): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
vibre:
The heading should be regina uses ned nwoko's money to buy prado jeep for her mum. See how the small winch is just busy squandering that tortoise headed man's money.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gift Her Mother Prado Car Worth 15million Naira(video) by NextD18: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
The major prayer of an average Nigerian mother to her daughter is for her to marry where she'll be a able to bring gift for her.

They don't care about their daughter's career, education, happiness, mental health, buisness and other things, they just want them[Daughters] to marry into a family that will bring them[Mother] goodies, even if it means marrying a rich broiler or rich agama lizard, they'll support it.

That's why Regina's mom pushed her to marry her grandpa's mate.
Re: Regina Daniels Gift Her Mother Prado Car Worth 15million Naira(video) by JaneYave(f): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
Remembering your mom is good. It is working as planned.. Enjoy all the sweetness, for it's your day.. LOVELY CAR

(1) (Reply)

The Whole Truth Behind Bobrisky And Jay Brown Clash / Nigerians Are Not Preparing For God’s Kingdom – Obasanjo / Why I Struggled Despite Being A Billionaire’s Daughter – Davido’s Si

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.