Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

See Married Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Married Woman (1680 Views)

What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com / What Can Make A Happily Married Woman Sleep With Another Man? / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Married Woman by djojo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
I’m 29 years old, married to a wonderful man. Ever since I met my husband I never cheated on him till we got married. I got married three months after getting a job in a corporate organisation, and I’m still there.

advertisement

I don’t know how it happened but one day I discovered I have fallen in love with one of my colleagues whom I have always been very close to.

Since discovering my feelings for him, I have kept the knowledge to myself, refusing to tell anybody. Yet I am always jealous of any woman I see close to him. So far I have been able to control my jealousy.

We exchange phone calls even though I do most of the callings. One Saturday I called him to enquire about his health. Later that day, I saw his missed call on my phone and tried returning his call but he didn’t pick my call immediately. When he eventually did, he said there was something he wanted to ask me but that he will do that on Monday when we see in the office. He eventually didn’t. So I made up my mind to call him after work to ask what he wanted to discuss with me.

I was very angry and made up my mind never to talk to him when he refused to pick my call. He eventually came back to talk to me. And when I got home I called to ask if I was in any way disturbing him. He said I wasn’t and demanded that we chat on our blackberry phones.

While we were chatting, he told me he desired a woman like me for a wife. I told him I didn’t have any friend I can recommend to him, I also added that I didn’t want any woman hurting him. He insisted I come clean with the truth; that he knows I can’t tolerate the thoughts of another woman in his life. Agatha, that is the truth. I love him and if there is another word stronger than love, it is what I feel for this man.

I was surprised he felt something for me; this made me to admit my feelings for him. He told me how much he loved and wanted me in his life. He invited me to his house I went and we played together but didn’t make love that night.

I felt like going back. I saw him twice after that because he is on his annual leave. But now he wants us to stop seeing each other. It is making me go crazy
the whole world might want to stone me to death but I want to be sincere here what I feel for him. You cannot imagine it. I know he feels the same way but he doesn’t want to see me anymore, and he avoids me. I don’t want to have sex with him but just to be close to him like a soul mate. I respect the fact that I’m married and seeing another man is not good before man and God. But please all I want is to be close to him.

I’m in pain right now and I’m going crazy and feel like ending it all.

What should I do? I love him so much and nobody can change that, but this is killing me. I need help before I go crazy. Please all I want is to be close to him, the love has been there for long and I never felt that way for anyone before now. I know people will call me names but please I don’t want to lose him. I want him as friend, someone I can confide in. I want people to understand the way I feel. I am in love with my husband but not this way. Please I need your sincere help and very urgent too.
Re: See Married Woman by deor03(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
Sincere advice to her

1. Divorce your husband
2. Follow your heart

1 Like

Re: See Married Woman by alienYOUTH(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^ grin Brutal Dude!!!
Re: See Married Woman by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
I know he feels the same way but he doesn’t want to see me anymore, and he avoids me.

so leave him alone.

try to pull yourself together.

you should be the one avoiding him, but if you cant, and he's doing you that favour, then dont push it.

you'll appreciate his actions later, hopefully.
Re: See Married Woman by bokohalal(m): 1:21am On Apr 01, 2011
You will feel something for another guy and another guy and another guy and, It does not end.That is the only way love does not die.
Re: See Married Woman by Blazay(m): 2:54am On Apr 01, 2011
I’m 29 years old, married to a wonderful man. Ever since I met my husband I never cheated on him till we got married. I got married three months after getting a job in a corporate organisation, and I’m still there.

Then you have no problem(He may forgive or look the other way you if he finds out. . . if you are as swwweeeet and lovable as I am. . .as an OmoSexxxy) kiss

1. If he has cheated on you in the past. . . .take no hostages. kiss This is your time to return the serve. BUT. . . be prepared to kiss that marriage and Mr. Wonderful goodbye. kiss

2. If he is the easily hurt kind of a husband, make sure you 'chop' the other dude well well. . . then 'clean your nyansh' proper proper. If your man finds out. . . DO NOT LIE about the affair. He has the choice to leave or stay. kiss

3. If you are a so-called Christian. . . .not my consine. I am not and monogamic vows have no place in my vocabulary. kiss

4. Please, no matter how sweeeeeeet the feelings may be. . .always use protection. You only live once. kiss

What should I do? I love him so much and nobody can change that, but this is killing me. I need help before I go crazy. Please all I want is to be close to him, the love has been there for long and I never felt that way for anyone before now. I know people will call me names but please I don’t want to lose him. I want him as friend, someone I can confide in. I want people to understand the way I feel. I am in love with my husband but not this way. Please I need your sincere help and very urgent too.

[size=20pt] *STOP*!!!! [/size]

Oh puleeze. You must be new or a novice to this 'extra-curricular' sointin of a romance. wink
Give it some time. . . you will get better at it. kiss
Thank God for the h-internet and phone intimacy. kiss

I betcha when you phuck the dude once or thrice. . you will become like "Eve". . .EYES and NYANSH WIDE OPEN without a husband or an Adam in the lustful garden of Eden huh? cheesy

How can one find love outside marriage? undecided
Short-lived fun and excitement while on vacation away from your matrimonial home/bed of course.
Not worth throwing away your marriage. . .especially if it is a decent one(just enough to play a little and go back home). kiss
Pleazoooh, if the man ain't hitting on ya. . .STAY PUT!
You are only desireable while you are a MRS. Somebarry. . .  cool
The moment you leave your husband for ANY raggedly behind of a man out there OUTSIDE ya marriage. . . o gal, you are TOAST.
O gal, keep your man and waka small.
The men are ALL the same. . . just use them small. . .keep ya man.

NEVER LEAVE YOUR HUSBAND FOR ANY MAN OUT THERE. . . NO MATTER HOW IN LOVE YOU THINK YOU MAY BE.

You will regret it. If the man leaves on his own. . .you have no burden of doubt or guilt.

If ANOTHER man is the cause of your unhappiness in your marriage. . .YOU ARE MAKING THE WRONG DECISION.

You may only leave your husband or wife for ALL other reasons but another poohsie or dee-k in this world!

Never!

A word is enough for the wise. kiss

Btw,
Housewives are NOT allowed to have affairs. You must be educated and MUST earn a  paycheck! Breeding machines and fertility goddessing are not full-time jobs! kiss You and your broke behind will be thrown out on the streets for sure and 'Lover BOY Felix Liberty' ain't gonna be there for you after phucking your arzzze!!! grin
Re: See Married Woman by queend: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2011
The man doesn't feel the same way yuo do . From ur story, u are the one going after him. The fact that you are the one always calling attests to that. He is just excited by the fact that a woman is after him and I guess he got bored after the two trysts u guys had. Work on your marriage abeg. A man in hand is worth two on the street.
Re: See Married Woman by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2011
djojo:

advertisement

I don’t know how it happened but one day I discovered I have fallen in love with one of my colleagues whom I have always been very close to.

Since discovering my feelings for him, I have kept the knowledge to myself, refusing to tell anybody. Yet I am always jealous of any woman I see close to him. So far I have been able to control my jealousy.

We exchange phone calls even though I do most of the callings. One Saturday I called him to enquire about his health. Later that day, I saw his missed call on my phone and tried returning his call but he didn’t pick my call immediately. When he eventually did, he said there was something he wanted to ask me but that he will do that on Monday when we see in the office. He eventually didn’t. So I made up my mind to call him after work to ask what he wanted to discuss with me.

I was very angry and made up my mind never to talk to him when he refused to pick my call. He eventually came back to talk to me. And when I got home I called to ask if I was in any way disturbing him. He said I wasn’t and demanded that we chat on our blackberry phones.

While we were chatting, he told me he desired a woman like me for a wife. I told him I didn’t have any friend I can recommend to him, I also added that I didn’t want any woman hurting him. He insisted I come clean with the truth; that he knows I can’t tolerate the thoughts of another woman in his life. Agatha, that is the truth. I love him and if there is another word stronger than love, it is what I feel for this man.

Hey I've got a word for you . . . it's LUST! cool
Re: See Married Woman by maclatunji: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2011
Ujujoan:

Hey I've got a word for you . . . it's LUST! cool

Okay doctor you have diagnosed the ailment, now prescribe the treatment. I suggest she travels to Siberia for 6 months on vacation, it does wonders for you.
Re: See Married Woman by zayhal(f): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2011
maclatunji:

Okay doctor you have diagnosed the ailment, now prescribe the treatment. I suggest she travels to Siberia for 6 months on vacation, it does wonders for you.

Supported.
Re: See Married Woman by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2011
maclatunji:

I think she needs to 'do' him . . . . get him out of her system!

That way she can then concentrate on her husby! cool cool
Re: See Married Woman by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2011
Hasn't the skank done the rat already?!

@poster
Divorce your husband and go and live your "fairy tale" if that's what you want BUT beware of what you wish for.
Re: See Married Woman by ak47mann(m): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2011
Blazay:

Then you have no problem(He may forgive or look the other way you if he finds out. . . if you are as swwweeeet and lovable as I am. . .as an OmoSexxxy) kiss

1. If he has cheated on you in the past. . . .take no hostages. kiss This is your time to return the serve. BUT. . . be prepared to kiss that marriage and Mr. Wonderful goodbye. kiss

2. If he is the easily hurt kind of a husband, make sure you 'chop' the other dude well well. . . then 'clean your nyansh' proper proper. If your man finds out. . . DO NOT LIE about the affair. He has the choice to leave or stay. kiss

3. If you are a so-called Christian. . . .not my consine. I am not and monogamic vows have no place in my vocabulary. kiss

4. Please, no matter how sweeeeeeet the feelings may be. . .always use protection. You only live once. kiss

[size=20pt] *STOP*!!!! [/size]

Oh puleeze. You must be new or a novice to this 'extra-curricular' sointin of a romance. wink
Give it some time. . . you will get better at it. kiss
Thank God for the h-internet and phone intimacy. kiss

I betcha when you phuck the dude once or thrice. . you will become like "Eve". . .EYES and NYANSH WIDE OPEN without a husband or an Adam in the lustful garden of Eden huh? cheesy

How can one find love outside marriage? undecided
Short-lived fun and excitement while on vacation away from your matrimonial home/bed of course.
Not worth throwing away your marriage. . .especially if it is a decent one(just enough to play a little and go back home). kiss
Pleazoooh, if the man ain't hitting on ya. . .STAY PUT!
You are only desireable while you are a MRS. Somebarry. . . cool
The moment you leave your husband for ANY raggedly behind of a man out there OUTSIDE ya marriage. . . o gal, you are TOAST.
O gal, keep your man and waka small.
The men are ALL the same. . . just use them small. . .keep ya man.

NEVER LEAVE YOUR HUSBAND FOR ANY MAN OUT THERE. . . NO MATTER HOW IN LOVE YOU THINK YOU MAY BE.

You will regret it. If the man leaves on his own. . .you have no burden of doubt or guilt.

It ANOTHER man is the cause of your unhappiness in your marriage. . .YOU ARE MAKING THE WRONG DECISION.

You may only leave your husband or wife for ALL other reasons but another poohsie or dee-k in this world!

Never!

A word is enough for the wise. kiss

Btw,
Housewives are NOT allowed to have affairs. You must be educated and MUST earn a paycheck! Breeding machines and fertility goddessing are not full-time jobs! kiss You and your broke behind will be thrown out on the streets for sure and 'Lover BOY Felix Liberty' ain't gonna be there for you after phucking your arzzze!!! grin

so my sweeety lovable tongue tongue how are you tongue tongue tongue
Re: See Married Woman by hal9000: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2011
Lol. . . Rotflmao!

Hey y'all, una funny o!!! Come see replies, lol. . . I'm sure Miz. "I-just-wanna-hold-him" has her answer by now! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall / Opinion Needed / My Husband Has Suddenly Abandoned Me & My Children- Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.