Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Final Picture For This Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Final Picture For This Month (929 Views)

Who Can Explain This Picture For Me(pics) / Lady Beats Up Man Who Used Her Picture For Hookup [VIDEO] / What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Picture For This Month by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 13, 2021
Hope you all been learning and enjoying viewing my pics. Most were taken many years ago, may seem blurry but hope you still get the message..
Would post more topics on intersex when i got enough energy and share other intersex people's story.
I haven't been feeling too strong.. Pray for me
We won't be erased.
All the things you complain about me are actually the things that makes me beautiful and special. I love myself oh and waiting for my prince charming to tie the knot.
I got like 100k so far from the pics i posted.
No be small things.
Everything i say is True, maybe wrong at times but if you pay close attention to my messages, you will understand a lot. Who else got more wisdom than the serpent herself?
No need for big grammar. Simple always...
Naija we still have a long way to go..kiss

Re: Final Picture For This Month by meobizy(f): 4:21am On Jan 13, 2021
I haven't been feeling too strong
Lol. Corona? Life will get better when you stop defining yourself with what lies between your thighs. I give you about eighteen to twenty years to grow emotionally. Hopefully you’ll learn that life is a solo affair. Nothing anyone else does can affect you – only you can allow them hurt you.

1 Like

Re: Final Picture For This Month by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 13, 2021
You still look confused to me..
So answer now,
Na man you Wan be abi na woman?
Re: Final Picture For This Month by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 13, 2021
meobizy:

Lol. Corona? Life will get better when you stop defining yourself with what lies between your thighs. I give you about eighteen to twenty years to grow emotionally. Hopefully you’ll learn that life is a solo affair. Nothing anyone else does can affect you – only you can allow them hurt you.
kiss
Re: Final Picture For This Month by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 13, 2021
southniyikaye:
You still look confused to me..
So answer now,
Na man you Wan be abi na woman?
Re: Final Picture For This Month by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 13, 2021
grin
Re: Final Picture For This Month by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 13, 2021
Let them wake up
Re: Final Picture For This Month by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 13, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Let them wake up

Come waya my aza..
Re: Final Picture For This Month by femi4: 6:57am On Jan 13, 2021
I got like 100k so far from the pics i posted.
No be small things.

Kindly explain how
Re: Final Picture For This Month by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 13, 2021
Honestly Speaking, There Is Nothing Sexy Abt Ur Body To Me. I Don't Know Abt Dem Sha.
Re: Final Picture For This Month by sisisioge: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2021
Miss, for your sake I hope you're not in Nigeria. If you are, then better be careful with all these contents about your sexuality. The country is not ready for it and we have some really dreadful people who could hunt and hurt you. Biko let's avoid stories that touch.

Hian!

(1) (Reply)

Can A Husband Rape His Wife? (video) / Never Marry These 10 Types Of Men / Most Of This Rape Stories Are Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.