Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video) (38312 Views)

Throwback: The Village Headmaster (1968-1988) / Village Headmaster Returns, Begins Sunday / Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video) by Rossycee(f): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
NTA bring back Willie Willie and Tales by moonlight.
Re: The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video) by tayoccu(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
fonzie2u:

oh my word..yes... it was when he became a real king he stopped acting....twale..u too don old oooh...respect grin

Lol, not old, I just had the privilege of watching the ones my Egbons recorded
Re: The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video) by tayoccu(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Liposure:
i use to think otunba was the king's right hand man
In most of yorubaland, the prime minister is the king’s right hand man, it’s only in places like Ibadan that the prime minister, and the osi Oba (military head) are potential successors
Re: The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video) by cardoctor(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:
And who takes on the role of Counsellor Balogun, played by Oba Wole Amele ?

What a cantankerous character to play and that's the man I really would want to see. His antics would best be relished in this political dispensation. He could easily replicate Tinubu in real life.
Re: The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video) by Oshokalo: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
nawa o.the old days,na that dobodaya alias 4:30 I won watch,that okon when them say make him go kill monkey for backyard cheesy
Re: The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video) by Oshokalo: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
nawa o.the old days,na that dobodaya alias 4:30 I won watch,that okon when them say make him go kill monkey for backyard
Re: The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video) by mekusmanuel(f): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
And the role of Oriji too
Re: The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video) by omlueh(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
What of Okoro and Okon Bassey
Re: The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video) by rakose1234: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wow,,nostalgic moments..
This was the show that made "Amebo" popular based on the character on the show.
Re: The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video) by aalangel(f): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2021
smoke9910:
Who still watches NTA. The picture quality is too bad for my eyesight, I'll pass.

That's why AIT and WAP TV are part of it....
Re: The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
mooojy:

I think it will also be on AIT...
Sent a little a few days ago. Don't know if you received it.
Re: The Village Headmaster Returns After 33 Years As NTA Releases Trailer (Video) by Midex88(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Now court has stopped its production

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians / #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night / BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.