Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (38599 Views)

Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2021
koyyes:
You can tell when a male will be a good husband and father just by looking at him.

When these two were dating, I knew it was real and they will end up getting married. When Simi was gaining more recognition and winning some awards, adekunle supported her without feeling envious.

Very responsible man that saw it right to wife her before making her a mother.

Their marriage is indeed blessed.

Let closet f@ggots and other animals keep clamouring for baby mama lifestyle. Na dem dey shout DNA up and down. Failures.

Lmaoooo

The way you get ticked off over simple wedding anniversary dey funny die.

Take some vitamin C( c for chill), will you?
It's too early to dey rant like this biko
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Annistars: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2021
I just love the both of u, the way u live ur lives do ur things I love, God bless u both and more years of happy married life.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2021
Frustrated007:
falz is smarter than adekunle. Guys like him don't wife up ugly girls

Igbo and their hatred for successful Yoruba people

very anyhow human being
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by fc450(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2021
ShackWes:
it always end in tears
yea,ur fifth and sixth generation shall end in tears
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2021
richmanrichard:
its too early to be bitter
He's saying the truth!
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Gvnl(f): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2021
E dey sweet when you marry your friend.

Happy wedding anniversary to them.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2021
Bola146:
Love is sweet when you see your 9wn soulmate, congratulations... I pray that I'll to celebrate my own soonest
Amen for you in Jesus name
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2021
Chia, sure say E don reach 2yrs. No be here we dey way dem do the wedding
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2021
AuwalYusuf812:
Chia, sure say E don reach 2yrs. No be here we dey way dem do the wedding
Dey there dey ask anyhow question, no go marry grin if you no knw, u senior Adekunle Gold oo

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2021
Ernchibyke:

Bro I respect you...
You are a smart and creative writer.

Your mode of info dissemination is topnotch.

Kudos!
It has been known to almost everybody here on this forum, that the guy you quoted is a prolific writer, a very intelligent fellow indeed. No doubt about that.

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ayobade15094: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2021
:Html Are you for real? Happy wedding anniversary
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Html grin
Http nko grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by delpee(f): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2021
Happy for them. Many more glorious years to them. Amen
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by cicikhemy(f): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2021
Frustrated007:
undecided undecided undecided ugly woman
I wonder how she managed to trick him into marrying her undecided

Change that name and run to Jesus to give you Joy in the Holy Ghost cause you are obviously becoming more frustrated grin wink
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2021
Happy wedding anniversary to the couple..
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by TuFab(f): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2021
Happy Anniversary to my favorite couple. I wish you more love and happiness..
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2021
Who knows these SARS have started again. Seeing the policemen stopping young guys again
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by NiRfreak(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Two years anniversary and an 8-month old baby.
Members of the Asosciation of Womb Watchers (AWW) have already calculated their Period of waste.

P.O.W is derived by the formula; z - (x + y)

Where;
z = months in marriage
x = gestation period
y = age of baby in months.

Therefore
= 24 - ( 9 + 8 )
= 7 months of idleness.

According to our calendar for newly weds, though slightly behind schedule; they are doing fine.
This is actually a real maths equation that fits what you described..lol
I first thought it was a jocular maths equation when I saw Nwaamaikpe. But i later came back to verify the equation if it was mathematically or logically correct, only to realise it's correct lol...this guy dey try...
Meanwhile, some art student will think it's a joke grin...but most mathematics/engnr inclined people will like it grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by doubleportion: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2021
Bola146:
Love is sweet when you see your 9wn soulmate, congratulations... I pray that I'll to celebrate my own soonest
May your dreams come true!
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
dorin27:
You need help. Why not talk to him yourself?

no face me
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MRSUCCESS70: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by asaajuomo1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
Congrat and happy wedding anniversary.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by richmanrichard: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Chii59:

He's saying the truth!
celebrity marriage na wash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Okocha's Son, Sean, Graduates From Primary School (Photos) / 50 Cents Buys Himself A ₦161 Million Rolls Royce (photo) / Kaffy With Emmanuel Ehumadu And Gentle Jack (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.