Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars (1340 Views)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by Chuky7(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hello guys I would like to be properly informed on how to convert my money to dollars.
This includes both savings and investment purposes to avoid inflation n devaluation.
Just trying to secure wealth for the future
Please this info is not just for me alone as I am young but my more experienced family members.
So how do you guys go about this and what are the tips or advice.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by Arrowgents: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
Invest your money into omegapro forex,let it work for you & earn a 200% ROI at the end of the 14th month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by sEGXY2(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Someone suggested piggyvest. I don't know how that works but you can check it out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by rottenPussy: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Chuky7:
Hello guys I would
like to be properly informed on how
to convert my money to dollars.

This includes both savings and
investment purposes to avoid inflation
n devaluation.

Just trying to secure wealth for the
future

Please this info is not just for me
alone as I am young but my more
experienced family members.

So how do you guys go about this
and what are the tips or advice.
Buy USDT and transfer it to a cold wallet

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by Kobicove(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Chuky7:
Hello guys I would

n devaluation.

future

Just walk to any branch of Zenith or GTBank and open a Dom account then start funding it with forex purchased in the black market.

Do not entrust this to anyone else

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by Chuky7(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kobicove:

Just walk to any branch of Zenith or GTBank and open a Dom account then start funding it with forex purchased in the black market.

Do not entrust this to anyone else

Okay thanks

only the stated banks or do others offer the dom account?

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by Chuky7(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
rottenPussy:
Buy USDT and transfer it to a cold wallet

cold wallet?

stable coin? or please enlighten me

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by Chuky7(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
Arrowgents:
Invest your money into omegapro forex,let it work for you & earn a 200% ROI at the end of the 14th month.

what does this have to do with saving my money in dollars?

no be the same forex I go still dey trade here?

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by Enivin(m): 2:23am On Aug 14, 2021
Oga, invest your money in stable crypto, i.e usdt, busd and so on.
One stable coin equals to $1.
Do some research about stable coins and if interested in the crypto you can quote me or check my seg.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by Kobicove(m): 2:37am On Aug 14, 2021
Chuky7:

Okay thanks

only the stated banks or do others offer the dom account?

I quoted for illustration purpose only but most commercial banks in Nigeria can also open a Dom account for you

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by Davedavy: 4:30am On Aug 14, 2021
You can use piggyvest.
Download the app and register.
Send your naira into piggyvest through your bank account
Convert it into dollars inside piggyvest using the flex dollar
You'll be earning about 7% interest rate annually on your investment.

If you prefer to buy a stable coin, buy usdc instead of usdt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by Chuky7(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Davedavy:
You can use piggyvest. Download the app and register. Send your naira into piggyvest through your bank account Convert it into dollars inside piggyvest using the flex dollar You'll be earning about 7% interest rate annually on your investment.
okay thanks
Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by Chuky7(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Kobicove:

I quoted for illustration purpose only but most commercial banks in Nigeria can also open a Dom account for you

okay
Lalasticlala
Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by cejo(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Chuky7:
Hello guys I would

n devaluation.

future

Use Bitnob to save & invest in USD & bitcon using DCA- dollar cost average.Make a search about Bitnob app,download it start ur investment vehicle safely.
Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by lordally(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2021
Davedavy:
You can use piggyvest.
Download the app and register.
Send your naira into piggyvest through your bank account
Convert it into dollars inside piggyvest using the flex dollar
You'll be earning about 7% interest rate annually on your investment.

@Tensazangetsu20
Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2021
Buy usdt,busd nd store it in ur crypto wallet
Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by cejo(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2021
cejo:

Use Bitnob to save & invest in USD & bitcon using DCA- dollar cost average.Make a search about Bitnob app,download it start ur investment vehicle safely.
U will require a code during sign up/ registration( 0a9d2cf7) & join d telegram for great information @bitnobles
Re: Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars by Chuky7(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
cejo:

U will require a code during sign up/ registration( 0a9d2cf7) & join d telegram for great information @bitnobles

Nice I heard of them I'll try it out

(1) (Reply)

We Have Tin Ore For Sale Both Locally And Internationally / Earn Free Solana Every 5 Minutes / Top 30 Under 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.