Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Assumptions They Live With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assumptions They Live With (191 Views)

Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men / Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assumptions They Live With by vivsravine: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2021
ASSUMPTIONS THEY LIVE WITH

Many thoughts runs through their minds when they saw this picture

They easily conclude and decide my fate even without reaching out to me

How they castigate me, cajole me, insult me and even gave me a dirty name.

We live in a world where we only see one phase of a thing and draw our conclusions and even go ahead to pass a clear judgement.

We don't care about how the person in question feels, we are too carried away by our thoughts and judge by what we presumed we saw.

Hearsays, rumors, gossips and what we chose to believe are the topics of the day.

Who cares about your own feelings? Hey they actual don't even know if you exist, that's how we are programed.

Careless,arrogant, selfish and very archaic in thoughts are what we are known for and that is why there is so much injustice in our world today.

Look beyond the picture and see a selfless person , see a goal getter, see a treasure and see an imperfect human being like you.

Appreciate the me that makes me the who I am and extend a hand of friendship than the scorn of hatred you project.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Assumptions They Live With by vivsravine: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Uterine Fibroids To Grow / ,,, / Civil Defence Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate 2020/2021 Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.