Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Download. Post Malone Beerbongs And Bentleys Full - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Download. Post Malone Beerbongs And Bentleys Full (3783 Views)

Rapper, Post Malone Officiates Wedding Between Lesbian Fans Onstage (VIDEO) / Meet 40year Old Mom Who Transformed Herself To Post Malone(the Rapper) (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download. Post Malone Beerbongs And Bentleys Full by marcuslonser: 10:09am On Jan 13, 2021
Post Malone Beerbongs and Bentleys Working Download/stream, updated 2018 release | pc mobile Post Malone Beerbongs and Bentleys Download free.
The second studio album by American rapper and singer Post Malone, released on April 27, 2018 by Republic Records, is Beerbongs & Bentleys. Guest appearances from Swae Lee, 21 Savage, Ty Dolla Sign, Nicki Minaj, G-Eazy and YG are featured on the song.

FULL DOWNLOAD LINK HERE -
https://sites.google.com/view/postmalonebeerbongsandbentleys

It involves production, along with London on da Road, Andrew Watt, Tank God, Twice as Sweet, Teddy Walton, Scott Storch, and PartyNextDoor, among others, from frequent collaborators Louis Bell and Frank Dukes.

On September 15, 2017, the album's lead single, "Rockstar" featuring 21 Savage, was released for digital download. On September 26, 2017, it was subsequently sent to rhythmic and contemporary hit radio. On October 20, 2017, the album's second single, 'Candy Paint', was released.

On February 23, 2018, the album's third single, "Psycho" featuring Ty Dolla Sign, was released for digital download. After, on February 27, 2018, it was submitted to rhythmic contemporary radio.

On May 8, 2018, "Ball for Me" featuring Nicki Minaj, was sent to rhythmic contemporary radio as the fourth track on the album. As the album's fifth single, "Better Now" was sent to US contemporary hit radio on June 5, 2018.

Artist: Post Malone
Album: Beerbongs and Bentleys
Year: 2018
Genre: Hip Hop, Pop Rap, R&B

Track list:
1) Paranoid
2) Spoil My Night (feat. Swae Lee)
3) Rich & Sad
4) Zack and Codeine
5) Takin’ Shots
6) rockstar (feat. 21 Savage)
7) Over Now
cool Psycho (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
9) Better Now
10) Ball For Me (feat. Nicki Minaj)
11) Otherside
12) Stay
13) Blame It On Me
14) Same Bitches (feat. G-Eazy & YG)
15) Jonestown (Interlude)
16) 92 Explorer
17) Candy Paint
18) Sugar Wraith

(1) (Reply)

What Can Make You Rich Could Be Behind Your House.(pic Only) / This Boy Is Perfection! / Top 7 Personality Traits That'll Drive Her Crazy With Desire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.